sinera's Twisted Fairytales [MUL]

Started by sinera, September 17, 2009, 04:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinera

Quite honestly, some of these push my boundries, make me uncomfortable - and that's not a bad thing! Just be aware that even though it's listed here as an idea, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm personally into it.

In any of these I can play the male or the female. Truth be told, in most cases I'd rather be the female, but am willing to take the male role unless otherwise specified.

If there are more than 2 roles in the one you'd like to RP, we can either look for other players, or take multiple characters.

Based on Fairytales

Drifted...
(Snow White)

1) [MUL]
Snow White is living with the Seven Dwarfs, and everything seems hunky-dory... until one day one of the dwarfs comes home to discover that Snow White is whoring out in their home while they're at work. Will he tell his brothers or blackmail her for sex - or will he tell them and they all decide to share her? A dozen possibilities. Share your thoughts with me :)

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/7/73/Drifted1.png NSFW
2) (1+M/F) [NC-E]
Snow White's been rescued by the dwarfs - or has she?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/52a9a149087373 NSFW
3) (1+M/f) [UN]
They're called dwarfs, but not dwarfs to humans; they're dwarfs to their true race - Giants! You know what they say about men with big hands and big feet...

Red is the color of Blood..
(Red Riding Hood)

1) (1+M/f) [EX]Taken curvykitten
Red Riding Hood is an innocent teen, the wolf, actually a werewolf. He and his brothers decide on a twisted plot to make her his mate - including posing as a "huntsman" who "kills" the wolf attacking her. Does the werewolf keep her for his own, or share her among his pack mates?

2) (M/F)[EX]
Red Riding Hood is a werewolf hunter, traveling the country killing any werewolf she can find. While visiting her grandmother she meets and falls in love with her grandmother's handyman, only to find that he's a werewolf! Was he sent here to seduce her from eradicating the werewolf race? was he sent here to kill her? Will she give up hunting weres, or kill her lover?

Lost in the Woods
(Hansel and Gretel)

1) (M/f) [NC]
Their father hasn't really kicked them out, Hansel made Gretel think so in order to get her alone in the forest. He's watched her grow into a beautiful young woman, and wants to keep her all to himself, so he's built a charming little hut that he leads her to where he proceeds to rape his little sister (both must be at least 16!)

2) (1-2 M/2 F) [NC]  - taken thewhitedusk & DoomsdayJesus
Their father has married a randy woman who has determined to make the teens her love slaves. Do they run away together, or do they stay and do m'lady's bidding - and what happens if their father finds out? Does he decide to take Gretel's virginity himself?

3) (F/m/f) [NC]
The teens find themselves lost in the forest, when they discover the witch's house. She locks them away and makes them her love slaves, preparing them for the day when she casts a sex transferance spell - first turning herself into Hansel by casting the spell while she's using him, then by becoming Gretel by using her as her brother! What happens to the kids when Hansel's an old crone, and Gretel's in Hansel's body? (or does the transformation kill them?)

O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Doomsday

#2 especially, and #3 of the Hansel and Gretel scenarios are interesting. Would you rather do multiple characters or play it as a group game?

sinera

Oh excellent! I actually have at least one other person interested in HG 2 (he wants to be Gretel) - what character would you be interested in? I'm flexible and can take any of the remaining roles :)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Doomsday

I'm open to anything, I guess, except for M/M. I could play male or female, so if Gretel's already taken I could play Hansel (preferred), the father or the new wife.

sciurindae

sent a PM about an idea for the Red is the color of Blood.. theme