A Monster in Body Alone (M seeking F)

Started by Adamska James, April 24, 2012, 04:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamska James

Heya, it's Adamska James here!
I'm happy that [you] visited my page!

I'd love a chance to roleplay with someone who really feels they can and want to do a story with a focus on romance.
I'm a one or two paragraph writer, I like to try to keep my posts full of description and imagery. If you can feel the story and picture it in your head really easily as you read my posts or my partners, then it's going right!
If you're that kind of writer, then definitely read on.

I'm interested in writing with someone who would potentially be able to bring to life a number of monster girls for me. I'm fascinated by the concepts of some of the types of monster girls people have created and would love to really try having them as characters in some of the stories I get to write.

So basically what I'm looking for is someone who will do a tiny bit of research(which won't be difficult as I have a bunch of reference materials gathered as well) and who is willing to try to bring to life a character who has motivations much like a regular person, like love, family, wealth, those kinds of things. Someone who can happily be a non-human character and really give it the old try to make it seem realistic that even a monstrous girl could want to have a normal life like everyone else.
I'm capable of providing plenty of imagery, as I have researched/written about this fairly thoroughly as of late.
These monsters are just misunderstood and not as viciously dangerous as they are expected to be from the lore that surrounds them. At least, not all of them. There are some whose intentions are nearly or purely sinister.

Anyone up for the challenge can feel free to ask me any questions and if someone wants I can post some of my reference materials here too. I've found pages from the monster girl encyclopedia developed by an artist interested in them as I am. They've got pretty effective commentary and definitions of some of the girls, so I find them very useful.

Types of monsters I'm especially(but not restrictively) interested in:

Slime Girl(s)
Lamia's
Mermaids [currently involved]
Tree Nymphs
Succubi

Any others you're interested in? Ask me! I'm fairly open.

Send me a message or post here, just be prepared to discuss your own ideas as well as mine :)

Thank you all for dropping by even if you aren't going to write with me.
Good luck to you elsewhere!

~Adamska James
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.

Adamska James

Hoping to do a slime girl story if anyone is up for it. Would love to hear any ideas you have.
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.

Cherri

I'm interested ^_^ I would like to try if that's alright~ :)

Adamska James

If you're interested, just throw a PM at me or reply here,
I'll get back to you within at the very least 24 hours :)

Lady Temptress

I'm interested in rping one of your stories.
Lady Dreamer

Adamska James

Quote from: Lady Temptress on December 14, 2012, 11:11:41 AM
I'm interested in rping one of your stories.
And I'm more than happy to discuss that with you. What were you thinking?

Lady Temptress

I would like to try the mermaid idea & I'm excellent at researching stuff. Will this be forum or pm rp?
Lady Dreamer

Adamska James

Well either works for me. Whichever you're more used to would be fine.
Did you want to go Mermaid x Human or Mer x Mer?

Lady Temptress

I've never done Mer & Mer so lets do that please. That sounds fun & interesting. If you can set up the thread & intro, then send the link of it inn pm please,then I can go from there. I suck at intro's.
Lady Dreamer

Adamska James

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Adamska James

Still looking for a slime girl roleplay if anyone feels up to trying that out.

Madame Spectre

Hello good sir, I have a few different ideas for role-plays, perhaps you'd be interested?

eowyn

I got shouted out on the roleplay ad!  Woo!

Adamska James

Congrats to [you] for being shouted out! :P Hehe

Eloquent Desire

Have you found anyone to play a tree nymph? I would be interested in doing so, or a fairy.

ladymikochan

While I definitely prefer monster guys,  role-playing a mermaid with an Oct-mer might be interesting.  But anyway...thank you for the shoutout :)  Good luck in your rp endeavors.
Do not suffer from insanity, enjoy every moment of it!