Kicking some rp's into high gear. ( Update removed games no longer craving)

Started by Malgriff, July 24, 2012, 12:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Please contact me via pm otherwise this thread will look somewhat messy, sorry to those who have posted here already I forgot to add this message first of all

Note: I have limited computer access and mostly reply via mobile phone. This impares my judgement for post length but I try my utmost to deliver at least 1-2 paragraphs. Most (not all) of the rp's I am currently in are very slow paced and frankly I'm getting a little tired of having nothing to do between them so the more the merrier. I haven't really updated my o/os in a while but basically I'll do most things unless it involves bodily fluids that should be inside the body (or in a toilet) No excessive bleeding (Unless it is a war wound not sexual) I'm open to but may have limits on all other kinks.

Fantasy Ideas:

Simple pairings. ( The characters I would strongly like to play are on the right. I do play mostly female characters but I can attempt to play a male if need be. )

High Fantasy:

Ancient monster X Human (f)

Horror Fantasy

Demon (m/f) X Human (f)

Ghost/spirit X Human (f)

Game Universes

Other worlds (not my own)

Avatar : The Legend of Korra: Tahno X Earthbender (f) also wolfbat fan
                   Tahno X Earthbender/Korra (f) Opposing team
                   Tarlock X Earthbender/Korra (f) ( if he didn't die/before he dies)
                                                    Amon/Noatok X Earthbender/Korra (f) ('''''''')

Rp's marked in red are ones I'm craving the most

Female on Female plot lines (Can be female male if discussed)

Fantasy genre
I'm a huge fan of fantasy so this may be the longest list.
Characters I would play::::Characters I'd like my partner to play

World of warcraft pairings.
Night Elf  :: Blood Elf
Human :: Worgan
Human :: Night Elf
Human :: Blood Elf
------------------------------------------------------------

Angel :: Demon
Angel :: Angel
Human :: Vampire
Slave Girl :: Princess/Queen ( evil or good, its up to you)
Princess :: Queen from another land ( I have a little more plot for this one)

Futuristic Genre

Young girl :: Apocalypse survivor
Girl :: Captain of a space ship ( Military or rouge)
Girl unfrozen from a cryo tube :: Alien female ( Can vary on description)

Kung fu panda, next generation of warriors.
The furious five and the dragon warrior are now grand masters and ready to pass on their roles to the next generation of warriors. ( group rp or one on one) Perhaps romance would blossom between a member of the five and a student or even between students? I have a couple ideas for characters I want to play. Meng lung Tai lung's daughter, (would make for an interesting twist) or So Shi the panther, master of stealth. (female)

Biman258

Hi I also have to little to do lol I like the sound of your Prince x servant/commoner or Vampire x human, and don't worry I won't sparkle ;)

azzmeister89

hello  Akumamika, i am interested in trying your werewolf X human rp idea

maniac

Hello:) I was curious if you might be still looking for someone for your Vampire/Human idea? I think we spoke before but that might have been a while ago when you were  busy!

Malgriff

TulipMania

I am really interested in your slave girl/Queen idea, and am willing to start even further back with the spawn of the idea of running away to really set up the story.

Also I am willing to try your Snape/Hermione theory if we can discuss it in further detail, sounds fun. :)

Let me know!

Malgriff

Monthly bump, looking to play a few more of these hopefully.

Malgriff

Writing prompts for rp's

This story starts in a magical alternate universe. In it, an injured peasant is forced to live with a noble who is cursed. What starts as loathing unexpectedly turns into obsessive love. What role will a training play in their relationship?

A necromancer who possesses a strong immunity to magic meets a worried peasant. What starts as hate soon turns into true love - all thanks to a death.

The theme of this story: dramatic conspiracy. The main characters: corrupt military leader and logical student. The start of the story: spiritual experience. The end of the story: education.

In this story, an unremarkable impostor falls in love with a noble with a strange rapport with supernatural beings - all thanks to an engagement.

In this story, a detached marine becomes infatuated with a witch-hunter with an odd birthmark.

In this story, a young duchess becomes infatuated with a priestess who has a divine connection.

In this story, a selfish beastmaster falls in love with a gentle dutchess - all thanks to research being done. It seems a circuit priest who fears non-human beings will bring them even closer together

This story starts on a world where magic is part of everyday life. In it, a realistic archer ends up on the run with a mercenary who possesses a strong immunity to magic. What starts as loathing unexpectedly turns into true love. Yet, how can an adventurer tear them apart?

In this story, an infamous dungeon delver is forced to work with an infamous cartographer. What starts as hate soon turns into true love.

In this story, a weapons master with a knack for trouble falls in love with a materialistic outlaw - all thanks to someone getting lost. Yet, how can an alienation tear them apart?

In this story, an inexperienced blacksmith runs into a mean-spirited elementalist. What starts as detachment soon turns into a passionate affair. Yet, how can a misunderstood prophet tear them apart?

In this story, a withdrawn seer has a chance meeting with a principled knight. What starts as detachment becomes love - all thanks to the making of a meal.

This story takes place in a metropolis in a magical part of our universe. In it, a princess with a peculiar affinity for magical items ends up on the run with a short-tempered gladiator. What starts as a one-night stand unexpectedly turns into love - all thanks to an invasion of privacy. It seems a revelation will bring them even closer together.

This story starts in a store. In it, a cheerful merchant is forced to live with a shaman from a small family. What starts as a professional relationship unexpectedly turns into love - all thanks to a spiritual experience. Yet, how can someone taking a bath tear them apart?

This story takes place in a forest domain on an icy world of magic. In it, a moralizing gladiator attends a religious event and meets a noble who is haunted by a ghost. What starts as dislike soon turns into obsessive love - all thanks to a massacre. What role will someone giving a test play in their relationship?

If you are interested in any of these, quote the story(s) you're interested in and pm me, feel free to add your own ideas into it Rp's are collaborative works after all <3  These writing prompts were generated in seventh sanctum (pm for details)

seeker619

hello and thanks for getting back to me

Human :: Vampire
Slave Girl :: Princess/Queen ( evil or good, its up to you)
Princess :: Queen from another land ( I have a little more plot for this one)

For these rps I thought you being a queen vs a slave girl perhaps the slave girl would do something to you physically or blackmail you into doing what she wants.  I was seeing both the princess and slave girl being abused and used like a slave and the tables are turned perhaps through a power she gains or blaickmail and from there it is a switch and my char would take revenge by making her the slave instead.

For the ancient monster v f human or the ghost x f human I was thinking of playing an incubus.  Perhaps it is attracted to you for your fine genetic line which would give him powerful offspring.

Then you had three roles where your char is a starship leader or she was taken from

Then you have a girl unfrozen from a cryo tube vs a starship captain, another where a girl is an apocolyptic survivor and I forget the third but if you know what I am talking about perhaps you could tell me more of what you had in mind.

Finally if you are a female Vamp and I am the human I may be interested in that.

Please take the one or ones you crave most and fill me in and I am sure together we would both have fun with them.

Thanks.

Lord Inquisitor

hey
I'd be interested in one of your futuristic rps, or I have ideas of my own
would you care to hear them>?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205111.0

For those who are interested in FxF medieval romance rps.