(DC & Marvel) Superheroes Dating App (freeform, sandbox)

Started by Lyrical, August 07, 2023, 06:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

VoluptuousVixen




Jessica Jones "Jewel", 33   ✔ verified
◎ New York, USA, active now
<Defenders>

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Identity:  Female

ABOUT
5'8'' of Damaged Goods, a private investigator at Alias Investigations, Ex Superhero. Angry all the time, heavy HEAVEY drinker.









OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with?
Ant Man Scott Lang

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)?
Dating of sorts. Sex,

How long was it?
Three Weeks.

How did it end?
Badly is there any other way?

TheGrandAdmiral

Is the game still open? I am considering a couple of characters...

Aethyrium


TheGrandAdmiral

Yay! Can I reserve Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Wonder Girl Donna Troy for the DC side?

Lyrical

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on August 11, 2023, 11:59:04 AM
Jessica Jones



Jessica Jones "Jewel", 33   ✔ verified
◎ New York, USA, active now
<Defenders>

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Identity:  Female

ABOUT
5'8'' of Damaged Goods, a private investigator at Alias Investigations, Ex Superhero. Angry all the time, heavy HEAVEY drinker.









OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with?
Ant Man Scott Lang

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)?
Dating of sorts. Sex,

How long was it?
Three Weeks.

How did it end?
Badly is there any other way?
She looks great, I'll add her to the lists as approved. You just have to fix the code like I messaged you about. The table code in the sheet is missing.

Quote from: TheGrandAdmiral on August 11, 2023, 01:27:34 PM
Yay! Can I reserve Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Wonder Girl Donna Troy for the DC side?
I'm just grabbing some dinner but consider them reserved



Incant

Let me put a reservation on Franklin Richards for now if I can figure out a way to make it work I'll put an application together.
Roleplay Request and Character Sheet Thread  

My F-list


Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.
Current number of Roleplays: ~

Rustic

Room for one more? This seems like fun.

If so can I reserve Peter Parker and Batman from Batman Beyond (Terry McGinnis), if him being from the near future isn't a problem?

Envious

Still here, and my sheet should be up this weekend.

Aethyrium

Quote from: Envious on August 12, 2023, 08:53:07 AM
Still here, and my sheet should be up this weekend.
It is this weekend! ::)

Remain very excited to see your Cap. <3

TheGrandAdmiral











  Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), 33   ✔ verified
◎ New York, USA, active now
Avengers

Sexuality:  Pansexual
Identity:  CIS Woman

ABOUT
5'11'' ex-Air Force pilot
Made this account before Spiderwoman makes it on my behalf! I am looking at you Jessica!
Extroverted flygirl, good drinking partner, can show you the stars!






OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? James "Rhodey" Rhodes

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)? on and off

How long was it? A couple of years

How did it end? Cordially

If you've never been in a relationship, tell us about that?














  Wonder Girl (Donna Troy), 23   ✔ verified
◎ Jump City, USA, active now
Titans

Sexuality:  Bisexual
Identity:  CIS Woman

ABOUT
5'9" Titan by day and photographer by night, or was it vice versa? Why don't you find out?
Sister to Wonder Woman, I hope that caught your attention?
In all seriousness, if you need a friend or a partner or you need someone to talk to I am your girl.

Also like ropes...







OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? Garth, Aqualad

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)? Dating

How long was it? Less than a year

How did it end? We just drifted away

Rinzler

Okay, so I'm a bit snowed under at the moment, but this idea has kind of hooked me. How do you feel about me staking a tentative claim on Jim Corrigan/The Spectre?

I know the immediate problem with this character is his sheer power level. However, I have this idea that Corrigan has decided he needs to get a bit more in touch with humanity - including his own - and has petitioned The Presence to temporarily curtail his abilities. He'll retain his invincibility and can revert to his ghostly Spectre form, but his reality warping/destroying powers are gone for the time being. What do you think?

Bowen

I don't think power level is really going to be a big deal in this type of scenario. Its mostly about social interactions. Also, Spectre has gone from Right Hand of God to just more powerful than Dr. Fate depending on  his incarnation.

Envious

Quote from: Aethyrium on August 12, 2023, 09:44:01 AM
It is this weekend! ::)

Remain very excited to see your Cap. <3

I like to pretend I'm fashionably late, but I'm really just a snail irl  :P

Nowherewoman

"I have no interest in command. If you would obey, you will discern what pleases me, and do it unasked."
more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Lyrical

Quote from: Incant on August 11, 2023, 09:29:39 PM
Let me put a reservation on Franklin Richards for now if I can figure out a way to make it work I'll put an application together.
(see below)

Quote from: Rinzler on August 12, 2023, 05:53:31 PM
Okay, so I'm a bit snowed under at the moment, but this idea has kind of hooked me. How do you feel about me staking a tentative claim on Jim Corrigan/The Spectre?

I know the immediate problem with this character is his sheer power level. However, I have this idea that Corrigan has decided he needs to get a bit more in touch with humanity - including his own - and has petitioned The Presence to temporarily curtail his abilities. He'll retain his invincibility and can revert to his ghostly Spectre form, but his reality warping/destroying powers are gone for the time being. What do you think?

@Inacnt
@Rinzler


I will place the character(s) on reserve for you and fully encourage your participation but there is a question that I need you to send me a PM on and answer.

You've each picked one of the most powerful characters...

Question:  Convince me that's not going become an issue? Like if i set up a small event and your character can just rush in and crush all the enemies. That will take the fun away from everyone else that wants to take part in that little scene. How are you going to avoid that stuff? Do you see what I mean?

This isn't an adventure focused group but some of that will still be available for people if they want to... As for the dating aspect, that's not really going to be an issue as long as you and the other writer(s) come to agreements and handle it in a way that's enjoyable for all parties involved.


Quote from: Rustic on August 12, 2023, 12:35:36 AM
Room for one more? This seems like fun.

If so can I reserve Peter Parker and Batman from Batman Beyond (Terry McGinnis), if him being from the near future isn't a problem?
Would love to have you join... I will place both characters on reserve for you.

Both my characters have past relationships with Petey  :-)  (MJ & Black Cat).  Check out their profiles on the bottom of the first post.


Quote from: TheGrandAdmiral on August 12, 2023, 01:21:01 PM
Captain Marvel
Wonder Girl

They are approved and look great. I'll add them to the sexuality preferences lists.  Sending you a PM

Rinzler











Jim Corrigan - The Spectre, 40 (physically) 93 (chronologically)   ✔ verified
◎ New York, USA, active now

Sexuality:  Hetero
Identity:  Male

ABOUT

Former NYC police lieutenant (diseased) now working as...well, the living embodiment of God's divine wraith.

I'm into fine winds, hard broiled crime nouvelles and stimulation conversion.

As of right now, I'm looking for something who can help me out with this autocorrect thing. I've been oft world for quite a whine.







OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? Gwen Sterling

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)? Engaged

How long was it? Not long enough, sadly.

How did it end? Death - mine.

Lyrical

Quote from: Rinzler on August 13, 2023, 10:46:07 AM
The Spectre










Jim Corrigan - The Spectre, 40 (physically) 93 (chronologically)   ✔ verified
◎ New York, USA, active now

Sexuality:  Hetero
Identity:  Male

ABOUT

Former NYC police lieutenant (diseased) now working as...well, the living embodiment of God's divine wraith.

I'm into fine winds, hard broiled crime nouvelles and stimulation conversion.

As of right now, I'm looking for something who can help me out with this autocorrect thing. I've been oft world for quite a whine.







OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? Gwen Sterling

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)? Engaged

How long was it? Not long enough, sadly.

How did it end? Death - mine.
Character approved and added to the lists. I'll be sending you a PM soon


Quote from: Gannameade on August 09, 2023, 08:57:25 PM
Superman
Blue Marvel

...
After our conversation, both of your characters are approved. I'll be sending you a PM soon






@EVERYONE - if anyone has submitted a character and you have not heard from me. Please send me a PM with a link to your character submission in this thread.  I don't think I missed anyone but poke me, If I did.

Nowherewoman

"I have no interest in command. If you would obey, you will discern what pleases me, and do it unasked."
more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Rustic












  Peter Parker, 22   ✔ verified
◎ New York City, USA, active now
Freelance Photographer for the Daily Buggle
Lab Intern for Oscorp Industries
Member of the Avengers

Sexuality:  Heterosexual
Identity:  Cis Male

ABOUT
Hey! It's your friendly neighborhood Peter Parker!

5'10" Very fit and flexible, acrobatic, I can stick to walls
I haven't really done dating apps before so not sure what I'm looking for. Some fun I guess? Something more? Just someone to share a roof with after a long night of crime fighting?

I love a good cherrie pie, hot dogs, rizzos pizza, chemistry, photography and fighting crime. I don't watch tv or movies much. Don't have the time. But I could make the time for the right girl.








OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? Mary Jane Watson

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)? Dating off and on, sometimes a situationship

How long was it? 5 years, 3 months, and 21 days, if counting all the in-between time we weren't together.

How did it end? She was always in danger because of me. I couldn't put her through it anymore.

If you've never been in a relationship, tell us about that? n/a

Lyrical

Quote from: Rustic on August 13, 2023, 04:25:14 PM
Spider-Man











  Peter Parker, 22   ✔ verified
◎ New York City, USA, active now
Freelance Photographer for the Daily Buggle
Lab Intern for Oscorp Industries
Member of the Avengers

Sexuality:  Heterosexual
Identity:  Cis Male

ABOUT
Hey! It's your friendly neighborhood Peter Parker!

5'10" Very fit and flexible, acrobatic, I can stick to walls
I haven't really done dating apps before so not sure what I'm looking for. Some fun I guess? Something more? Just someone to share a roof with after a long night of crime fighting?

I love a good cherrie pie, hot dogs, rizzos pizza, chemistry, photography and fighting crime. I don't watch tv or movies much. Don't have the time. But I could make the time for the right girl.








OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? Mary Jane Watson

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)? Dating off and on, sometimes a situationship

How long was it? 5 years, 3 months, and 21 days, if counting all the in-between time we weren't together.

How did it end? She was always in danger because of me. I couldn't put her through it anymore.

If you've never been in a relationship, tell us about that? n/a
The web-head is approved and the lists are updated.  PM is being sent your way

Kara Danvers











  Kate Bishop, 19   ✔ verified
◎ NYC, USA, active now
Young Avengers

Sexuality:  Bisexual
Identity:  Female

ABOUT: Hey guys! So I lost a bet to Hawkeye (The old Hawkeye. Like, old, old. Though I'm technically Hawkeye now, so I know that seems confusing...anyway I'm also I'm the greatest archer in the world. That's a direct quote from Clint Barton.), and now I have to sign up for this for six months. So, here I am. I'm Kate, and I'm looking for, something, I guess? My life is pretty complicated, but I'm pretty cool, I swear! I also have, like, the best dog ever (Pizza Dog) so it's worth getting to know me just to meet him. Anyway, hit me up and we can talk, or something!? I feel like I said "something" a lot, did I?








OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? N/A

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)? N/A

How long was it? These questions really should just autopopulate when I say no to the first one, right?

How did it end? Muuurdeerr..just kidding, N/A again.

If you've never been in a relationship, tell us about that? I'm only nineteen, and I've been pretty busy. Saving the world, being an Avenger, so on. So dating hasn't really happened yet.
~ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ~
 ~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

Envious











  Steve Rogers, 27   ✔ verified
◎ New York City, USA active now
<1st Battalion, 26th Infantry Regiment, Avengers, Shield, Independent>

Sexuality:  hetero (but slide into my dm's and lets see what happens)
Identity:  male

ABOUT
> I've fought for life and liberty... now it's time to pursue happiness.
> I can do this you all day... and all night!
> a line of American flag emojis







OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with?
n/a

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)?
n/a

How long was it?
n/a

How did it end?
n/a

If you've never been in a relationship, tell us about that?
There was a woman, once. A plane crash into the ocean ended any chance at that. The closest thing I have to a relationship is an irreplaceable friendship that I would sacrifice everything to preserve.














  Jubilation Lee, 19   ✔ verified
◎ New York, USA active now
X-Men

Sexuality:  f x any
Identity:  female

ABOUT
> roller blades > skate boards  ;D
> lookin to find that spark  8-)
> watermelon is the best flavor of gum  :P
> wanna see me do the splits?  ;) ;) ;)







OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with?
hm... what was his name again???

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)?
labels? gross!

How long was it?
as long as my attention span

How did it end?
with a bang

If you've never been in a relationship, tell us about that?
n/a

Malara

Is there still room for one more?  If so, I'd like to reserve Scarlet Witch and Big Barda.

Rustic












  Terry McGinnis, 25   ✔ verified
◎ Gotham City, USA, active now
Personal Assistant to Bruce Wayne

Sexuality:  Heterosexual
Identity:  Cis Male

ABOUT
6'2" Tall, dark and brooding
I'm not looking to play games. I'm a one-woman kind of guy. I like to go to clubs, drink, and just have fun. I might also be brooding off in the corner sometimes, it's what I do as a bat. I like the night. I also like to keep fit, so join me for a run, or for a good fight.

Think you can keep up with me? My standards are high. But if I'm yours, I'll give you my all.







OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? Dana Tan

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)? Long-time Girlfriend

How long was it? Too many years

How did it end? Drifted apart

If you've never been in a relationship, tell us about that? n/a

Flower











Selina Kyle, 28  ✔ verified
◎ Gotham, USA, active now
Batfamily, Justice League, Independent Contractor


Sexuality: Hetero flexible
Identity:  Female

ABOUT
Let's play cops and robbers. Best kind of foreplay, in my humble opinion. Be warned. You'll lose. 😸






OOC - CHARACTER RELATIONSHIP BIO

Who were you last in a relationship with? Unimportant.

Nature of that relationship (situationship, marriage, etc)?

He liked my whip. A lot.

How long was it?

A few weeks.

How did it end?

I stole his heart and his 💰.