what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

I got a present from my nephews today, a Pittsburgh Penguins hockey jersey.  Their mom washed it a dozen times for me to make it soft just the way I like it.

Bloody Rose

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Sleep shorts set. pink with flowers on it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

lenka

Loose gray shirt and black tiny shorts...so should be in my PJ's right now!

RP7466

brown weave belt, brown shoes, jeans, black boxer briefs, and a shirt colored like a faded dive flag
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray pencil skirt and pink long-sleeved blouse, beige stocking and gray heels.

*is dreaming of warmer weather and sundresses, shorts and t-shirts and hammocks*

RP7466

*is dreaming about beguile in a sundress*
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

KieraHaroden

Short black PJ shorts, and a white vest top. Nothing else.
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

SpiralSpider

A green No Brand Con t-shirt from a few years ago...
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Nico

black boxer briefs, light blue Nike hoodie, black sweatpants.

Beguile's Mistress

A wrap dress in a black, white and red pattern with 3/4 length sleeves, bare legs and black platform heels.

RP7466

khaki slacks, brown belt, brown shoes, and a white slim fitting extra short sleeved (don't know if thats the real word for it) t-shirt

heading out, driver/babysitter 

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Belle33

have a great time RP.  I'm just getting out of my Gi - showered and wearing a towel at the moment.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Beguile's Mistress

It's chilly her tonight but I want to sleep with the window open so I pulled out a floor-length, long-sleeved, high-necked white cotton nightgown.  Right now I'm snuggled on my couch with a fire in my fireplace and an afghan over my legs.  There's a down comforter on my bed for later.

Novak

black and green basketball shorts and....uhhh yea that's it.

GreenEyes

fuzzy PJ's however the top and bottoms don't match....oh well
Hey everyone,

I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the rps until my busy schedule evens out. Sorry for any problems that makes.

Greg MD

Green cammo pants, black boxers, a red and grey Quicksilver sweatshirt, a green tshirt and black socks.

RP7466

Black shorts, black under armour t-shirt, grey sweatshirt, and brown trail running shoes. If im gonna sit on my ass watching hockey all day I ought to get out and do somthing.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

lollipop

Cookie monster pajama pants and a white cotton cami.

RP7466

going for a hangover run  :'( , shorts, sweatshirt, trail shoes

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and a short-sleeved cotton shirt, oxblood loafers.  Home from church for a while and then off for volunteering later today.

Autumn52

navy blue yoga capris with a powder blue tank top.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

derek

jeans, long sleeve T,  and crocs

Nico

dark blue t-shirt, black boxers