A few Small Group Ideas (3 or 4 MAX)

Started by gnoah, January 18, 2010, 04:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

The Trenches
You are members of an elite unit that was sent into deep space, Along the way things went to shit.  Not only was  your trajectory WAY off, the speed of the experimental ship was way faster than the scientists thought it would be, but you dont know how fast.  So you don't know were you are, or how to go home.  Your ship is has picked up some signs of intelligent life and your Captain wants to see what it is, maybe they can help. 

This would be a rank structured game with me as the Captain, one lieutenant, one sergeant, and if we have to have one more, a corporal. I tried something like this that was NON-CON but I wasn't good at that, so if there is it would be VERY VERY light.  I'm open for Ideas on races.

Family Vacation (INC M/F F/F {M/M if interested})
A man and his wife are given tickets to a very exclusive private resort that they can't even find information about on the internet.  They decide the price is right and the timing is too so they load up and head off.  When they get their they find out that this is a nudist resort, but these nudists are very open about sexuality