Welcome to Hellworld: Interest Check(Post-Apocalyptic Buffy/Angel Mayhem)

Started by TheRedFear, July 31, 2012, 03:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vael the Destroyer

Where exactly did you want the Totem Warriors to be? Could they just be wandering around and then find like a group of people going towards Redemption so they follow them?

Oh, also, jetblackmirror and I will be co-gming with TheRedFear. I set up a OOC thread so that we can all get to know each other and throw around ideas. If anyone is interested here is the link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155004.0

TheRedFear

Totem Warriors could be anywhere. They're sort of like Slayer-Lite, and like Slayers they just get activated "when the time is right". Whenever and wherever that happens to be. Normally a shaman or spirits draw them together so they can work as a team, but Lone Totem warriors are out there too, in cases where they chose to work alone or there was nobody to explain to them what they were supposed to do.

Vael the Destroyer

Okay. My character will probably be part of a small group of Totem Warriors and somehow they will end up at Redemption.

Cold Heritage

Is there something I can play that's big, strong, and stupid resistant to damage?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Vael the Destroyer

Probably a Wendigo or a Bear totem warrior. lol. Bears.

TheRedFear

Quote from: Cold Heritage on October 17, 2012, 05:56:01 PM
Is there something I can play that's big, strong, and stupid resistant to damage?

Bear Totem or Tarrack Daemonling. Tarrack is slightly stronger and tougher than bear totem, but noticably slower and less agile.

Cold Heritage

I think Tarrack Daemonling works for me.

I feel a bit more herpan and derpan than usual, but a character template or sheet eludes me. Please help.  :-[
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

TheRedFear

Just added robots to the playable races list, and added Warren Mears(Creator of April-Bot and Buffy-Bot) to the roster at Homestead.

If you want a more human Robot, Warren lived in an iniative base(who had way more resources at their disposal than Homestead) creating robots for them before an incident prompted him to flee with a number of Warbot Bodyguards to see him to saftey. He knew about Homestead from previous intelligence reports, so he went there and sought refuge.

He created a number of robots that can pass for human and cyborgs while with the Initiative.

There are also other groups that could conceivably create robots and cyborgs in the Buffyverse. Remember those Ninja Cyborgs who attacked Wolfram and Heart when Angel was in charge? There could be but one of several groups out there with the resources and expertise who survived the apocalypse.

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

jetblackmirror

Very soon! Should have a post up by tomorrow night. I will link you to the OOC thread. :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.