Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skylarke

Definitely not, not that she probably isn't a bad looking woman, but her name didn't exactly ring a bell in my head at first.. not even with the give away last name.  *Laughs*

Ever say something without thinking about it? Then a few seconds later blush profusely as you think  "OMG... I didn't just say that did I?"

'Listen my child', you say to me
'I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call and I'll set you free'

Rogue

Not Guilty. I'm usually proud when I say something insanely perverted on accident.

Ever say something insulting, not meaning for the person to hear, and when they over hear it from your mouth repeat it to their face?

Modesty

Guilty. I'm a firm believer that if you can't repeat it to their face, you shouldn't be saying it.

Have you ever denied liking something you absolutely love?
O/O || A/A

Styx26

Guilty, more times than I care to admit. But I'm learning not to give a care about 'their' opinions.

Ever denied liking someone you absolutely love or loved?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

MelisaArtemis

Guilty. Once in middle school. Regretted it and I ended up marrying the guy 5 years later.

Passing it on

Rogue

Passing what on? What is it??? Not guilty. (by the way, isn't your avi from chrono crusades? )

Got their avi from searching randomly on the internet for sexy picture.

Mordred

Guilty.

Ever instantly remove an avi after putting it on?
*See Pillory*

Naiah

Guilty

Miss someones avi when they switch it out?

Bastet

Guilty

Ever battle with yourself about changing your avi?

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

FionaM

Not guilty.

Ever borrowed someone else's avi from another site?

Naiah

Not guilty, at least not that I am aware of..

Have so many pics they want to use as avi's, but doesnt want to switch the one they have

Deamonbane

Well, I tried, but it was met with violent repercussions...

... of trying very hard to do something, when you really didn't have to...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Naiah

LOL guilty

Of barely trying and still succeeding?

Bastet

Guilty

....Of starting something with excitement but then feeling like your having to force yourself to finish?

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Styx26

I am so guilty of this, you don't even know...

...Trying to start something with difficulty but then energized half-way through to finish up faster than you thought?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Deamonbane

Guilty...

Of slaving through something, only to have it blow up in your face as soon as it is finished?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rogue

I'd say  Guilty, even if I'd hardly call it slaving.

... working hard to keep something going, even when all it wants to do is be finished?

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. I know it's over but it hurts to let go.

The next likes caramel over chocolate.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

The Jackal

Not Guilty

Watches videos of video games?

Undeniable Sin

I have. So.. Guilty

Is so annoyed with someone but is scared of consequences for telling them to back off.

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

yobo

Not guilty.

Of falling asleep on public transport, and have no idea where they are when waking up.

Izzie Aditi

Guilty.
Ate the last slice of pie that someone was saving?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

yobo

Probably, although I can't remember a specific time it happened.

Of not paying your fare on public transportation?

Rogue

Not Guilty. *Scoffs* public transportation.... (Just kidding, but I have a car I prefer using.)

Prefers public transportation because it's awesome and cheaper than owning a car.

yobo

Depends. In big cities I prefer public transportation, in more rural areas I prefer a car.

Of wrecking a car?