Do something to the avatar above you!

Started by KieraHaroden, August 12, 2010, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

-holds on tight so she doesn't fall, impressed by his bravery, but thinking about how he'll be dead soon-  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Harley Quinn

Drink you, since you're fine wine.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Allvore

*Continues to run off with her loking out for the Jocker. Seeking a nice dark spot*

Harley Quinn

-smirks to herself, still holding on-  You've got guts, toots.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*smiles and finds that dark spot in an out of the way building. Carring her into it with clearly naughty intent*  Well.. that breakup is off.  I got over my fear of him.

Harley Quinn

-trails the tip of a nail over his lips-  Mm, so quickly, too.  Are you sure about that?  I wonder if it will remain that way, when you come face to face with him.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*sildes her agisnt a wall and presses hands to either side to keep her there. Nipping playfuly at that finger*  Well I can at least say that while I am not?  After all not him I am face to face with is it?

Harley Quinn

-glancing to one side and then the other, a smile, which resembles more of a smirk, slowly forms, at the notion that he's trapped her-  No, you're not.  Not yet.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*following her eyes with his.. then leaning down as she smirks to kiss her neck right under that ear. Speaking low to vibrate it with the sound*  Not planning to...prefer the face to face I have now.

Harley Quinn

-there is a sharp intake of breath before she swallows and starts fidgeting-  I... but... it will happen.  You should be careful. 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*slowly pressing his weight to her. Letting her feel all the more trapped. suckling on that lovely earlobe* Mmm well yes... I may well happen. Though what all will happen before that?

Harley Quinn

-she was certain her pulse had quickened, and she was getting all the more nervous now, her throat growing tight as she spoke-  Y-you don't understand how dangerous he is.  I'm trying to consider your well being... as well as my own. 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*Arching and pressing his hips to hers. Letting her feel her effect on him  Not really carring for the danger right now. Simply enjoying his stolen prize. Nipping her neck lightly*  Ohhh?  Would he really harm you?

Harley Quinn

-a soft whimper escapes and she slides her hands up between them to press against his chest, unable to gain leverage any other way just then-  Y-yes.  He already h-has, many times.  That shouldn't come as a surprise to you... and he w-won't hesitate to harm you, too.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*Not letting her press him away. though hips retreat slowly then return with a thrust.  making her feel his arousal press to her warmth through their clothing*  No... i meant harmed you for punishment.  Not because he simply liked to do it.

Harley Quinn

(PG-13 ;))

-another gasp is heard and she tries to push against his chest again, even though she knows the effort will be futile-  I... he... yes.  For that reason, too.  In his mind, that usually is... is the reason. 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*Keeps her pinned and his body pressed so teasingly to her. hands sliding lower down the wall while his lips play on that ear again*  So....do you want me to let you ...escape me?  so you can go running back to him?  To be.. punished without cause?

Harley Quinn

-at first, she says nothing at all, seemingly confused by what he was asking her, and when she finally does speak, the reply she gives doesn't really answer the questions-  It's... he won't see it that way.  And I'll get in trouble because there is cause.  This is cause.   
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*he smiles and slowly lowers then presses up against her to make the cares of his form to her more intimate. His hands moving to grip her waist*   meaning the cause of... you not escaping me when I offered?

Harley Quinn

-it was clearly becoming difficult for her to maintain composure and she started to squirm until her waist was gripped, and then she froze entirely, her mouth struggling to produce the words she wished to say-  That.  This.  All of it.  Why are you toying with me like this, when I've told you how dangerous it is?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*smiles and pulling in a deep breath to take in all her scents. Face pressing into that long hair  Hands griping her waist tightly though pining her hips to thewall with his*  Well.. you say he will punish you... hurt you regardless.  So I am only risking him hurting me.  The whole risk reward thing dear.

Nico

~steals the swords~ They're nifty! ;D

Allvore

*laughs and crys theif Then begins to sit lit candles on him*  Now then.... dont move..  modern art candleabra  *smiles*

The Clown Prince

O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o