Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splackwell

You cheated on me with the Big Dipper... thought I wouldn't find out huh... we are done!
If it looks good enough to eat, I'll make it wet enough to drink.

Anesa

I've told you a hundred times:  I want no guns in the house!  You should know by now how terrified I am of them.  And yet, there you are brandishing another weapon like some fight hero!  *Shakes head*  I'm done!  So please...just leave before those massive muscles and chiseled abs have me begging you to stay! 

Zaphod

You didn't tell me you were a cowgirl when we dated! I thought you were a nuclear scientist! Me and horses don't get along, so yeah, we are done unless you get a PHD in particle physics.

Sybl

I like dummies better, easier to push around, go away smarty pants. ..Oh that's right, you have no pants. Done.

Insanityenviesme

You have prettier eyes than I do.. I can't even speak when you catch me in their gaze.. What kind of a relationship is that?! I'm sorry but...........................................................................................

There.. you did it again!!! That's just so..............................................................................................

Oh Stop that, you naug-...................................................

Oh screw it!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

You're far too witty and clever.  There's no place for that in my life at the moment - so shoo!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

Do you or do you not have nipples!! You've been teasing for eternity and it is time you stopped.. here's a court ordered nipple examination procedure form! Sign it or We break up!

Sign it!! Sign it, woman!! Fine!! If that's the way you want it, me and your nipples are through!!
-tiny sad tear-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Why must you always get lawyers involved?  This time, I promise, there will be no need for a restraining order.  Goodbye *sobs and runs out*

Insanityenviesme

But I wasn't talking to you.. I was talking to... Oh.. Ehm.. Right, I'll show myself out!
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Yeah, sure..I knew you had a slight "breast/nipple fetish" when we first met.  But alas, your obsession has gone way too far!  I simply will not agree to name our future children "Areole", "Hooter", and "Boob"!  Get out! ;P

(Quick side-note:  I actually have an uncle who's nickname IS "Boob"!  Uncle Boob.   AND....went to high school with a really cute guy named "Hooter"!  But have yet to meet an "Areole"!  ;P  )

sartracker

I can't take it anymore , we are done. I'm  closing up shop. it's the last time you make fun of Harry Dickhause.

" the actual name of a former general foreman I had, who was also a Zodiac suspect!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Sybl

I never did like snotty cowboys. scram sam.. or who ever you are.

Belle33

Sybl, you pay more attention to your fractals than you do to me ... unacceptable!  Goodbye!

Adammair

Belle, you had my 'win', which I promptly returned to myself, but you failed to mention that camille was hot on my heels! That's it! I've had enough...

*walks off sadly*

Saphir

You know what? I'm sick of your crap. I'm tired of you always buying IceHouse and not Budweiser! You like IceHouse so much? Then you can stay there and get the hell out of MY house.

...I'm keeping the flatscreen too.

Kazuume

*places hands on your shoulder shaking my head*  You really shouldn't have made me make that decision. You have to leave, NOW.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

LookingGlass

I'm sorry but I have to leave you now, it's just as I always feared, you're just too good for me.  I bid you Adieu! -runs off into the night-

Anesa

Your vanity has finally taken a toll on our relationship, dear.  You can't walk past a mirror anymore without stopping to stare at yourself, making those little "kissy faces" and giving yourself a "two-thumbs up"!  You even started calling yourself "LookingGlass", because you are always needing that "self reflection" fix!  I'm sorry, but it's over! 

LookingGlass

I'm sorry but, I thought we were both so excited for this. We'd worked so hard together to make it happen. Then when I became a lord...well...you never said congratulations. It's over, I'm sorry.

Jeffrey

See here's the thing....yer a dude....nuff said.....J-out
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Villain

jeffery you've been standing by that wall for three months now, when does it end? I mean can you even feel your arms? Goodbye

Jeffrey

My hands are super glued to my head and I'm nailed to the wall by my jeans...if you were sensitive to my needs, you'd know that! We're over, dammit...even if I can't wave goodbye!
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Kazuume

I've tried and tried but you just refuse to do your share of the work around here! Look at you just standing there! Same expression, same attitude!  I'm leaving good bye!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Jeffrey

All I ever asked was that you pull your pants up.....PULL YOUR DAMN PANTS UP!!!...apparently that's too much for you! J-out

Kazuume

I am sick and tired of your criticism! Get out!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences