Two crazy transformation ideas! (F for M or F)

Started by Beorning, January 03, 2015, 09:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello!  ;D

Recently, I've had two... rather weird, admittedly, story ideas involving physical and mental transformation. Here they are for your perusal:

1. Crazy Butch Henchwoman

On the Scans_Daily comic blog, I found an excerpt from a comic book named Pantha: Year of the Cat. I don't really know what this comic book is, but check this excerpt out:

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/5015404.html

Basically: a superheroine and mad scientist. A mad scientist with a small army of butch, short-haired henchwomen... As I saw this, I asked myself: where did these Amazonian henchwomen come from? And from this, a story idea came to me...

In this story, my character would be an intrepid female reporter that tries investigating some mad scientist's activities. Unfortunately, she gets captured by the scientist... The reporter fears the worst, but it turns out that the mad scientist doesn't want to kill her. No, the mad scientist employs the henchwomen from the comic above... and he decides that my character should join their ranks!

What follows would be a crazy story of my character being physically "butched up" into an Amazonian, short-haired, gun-toting soldier, as well as being mentally changed in some fashion, so that she'd be absolutely loyal to the mad scientist. From Lois Lane to a fanatical butch henchwoman... how does that sound?

Yes, I know it's absolutely cheesy, but it could be fun...  ;D

As I mentioned, in this story I'd be playing the reporter. I'd like my writing partner to play the scientist (who could be male or female) and some other characters (like the other henchwomen, for example).

2. Mad Scientist's Cyborg

Yes, this story involves a mad scientist, too... Although it's a bit more macabre.

Basically, I'd like to play a woman who gets captured by a mad scientist and, then, is transformed into some kind of cyborg. This transformation would involve both physical changes (obviously) and mental ones. After all, the mad scientist would want the cyborg to be an obedient creation to be sicked on the enemies - so, some cybernetic brain implants could be installed into her...

Again, I'd like my writing partner to play the mad scientist. And again, the mad scientist could be a man or a woman.

Any takers for either of these two weird ideas? If so, please PM me! :)