What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I fell asleep wearing the clothes I had on yesterday, since I can't seem to stay awake past 8pm right now. I'll change these very soon. I have on a white tank top and a short royal blue skirt. The top is really pretty. It's ruched with creative stitching and drapey at the same time.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray, blue and black Glen Plaid slacks and a gray cashmere cable knit sweater and black suede ankle boots

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit, pale pink silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels.

AmberStarfire

I have a shortage of nighties with me, so I slept in a blue and pink floral tank top and a soft black and white skirt. I'm still wearing that because it's not even 8am yet.

WyldRanger

A pair of darker blue jeans, a plain teal tshirt with a pocket over the left side of my chest, black socks, black tennis shoes...and glasses (so I can see :p )

AmberStarfire

Quote from: WyldRanger on November 25, 2015, 04:09:53 PM
A pair of darker blue jeans, a plain teal tshirt with a pocket over the left side of my chest, black socks, black tennis shoes...and glasses (so I can see :p )

So sexy. ;)

OT: Now I'm wearing an aqua, black and white sleeveless paisley top over a mocha knee-length straight skirt.

Peccavi

Quote from: AmberStarfire on November 25, 2015, 04:16:57 PM
So sexy. ;)

OT: Now I'm wearing an aqua, black and white sleeveless paisley top over a mocha knee-length straight skirt.

We almost match!

I'm wearing a turquoise, black and white sleeveless patterned top with a black skirt and knee-high boots!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Peccavi on November 25, 2015, 06:26:14 PM
We almost match!

I'm wearing a turquoise, black and white sleeveless patterned top with a black skirt and knee-high boots!

You're right, we do.  ;D

WyldRanger

Aqua tops and black skits? ;D I approve! ;)

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved dark blue shirtwaist dress with a straight skrt, sheer black stockings and black heels

DreamSailor

Really comfortable pink pajama bottoms and a plain blue t-shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

A red sleep shirt with angels all over it and white fuzzy socks

AmberStarfire

A blue tank top with purple, white and blue flowers, and a black and white skirt beneath it.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown slacks and a turquoise long-sleeved blouse and black loafers

AmberStarfire

An orange, black and white short-sleeved paisley top over a maroon/dark purple soft, straight skirt.

Beguile's Mistress

A plain, extra-large, white t-shirt and red fuzzy socks

AmberStarfire

A purple and white tie-dyed tank top over a dark purple skirt.

Phantomhive

What I wear every hot night. (Do not ask for elaboration lol)
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lady Sakura

Ink Slinger

Work polo and khakis.

I really need to change out of my work uni but lazy
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Beguile's Mistress

Man tailored white cotton long-sleeved dress shirt with a narrow black silk bow tie, a dark gray A-line skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

An olive green sleeveless top with a short zip at the front and a single pocket over a mocha coloured straight skirt with a black elastic waist. My hair's tied up in a ponytail with a black hair tie.

Beguile's Mistress

Got a pink and gray and black flannel sleep shirt and some pink fuzzy socks

Ink Slinger

comfy soft gray jammie pants, dark aqua cami and lovely soft gray robe.  Happy pjs.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks with a dark blue long-sleeved silk blouse that has white embroidery on the collar and cuffs and black loafers

That was when I was still at work.

Now I'm togged out in a flannel sleep shirt in a red and black plaid and black fuzzy socks