Seriously Craving 'The Host' - M x M Style (OCs, Host-verse)

Started by D is for Demon, November 11, 2016, 12:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D is for Demon

I am looking for a very specific roleplay. But, before I get to that, we have this:

-- To begin with, I should let you know that I am only interested in doing M x M roleplays, please and thank you. With that said, I do not care what your real-life gender is.

-- If you're still with me, then lets cover a few no, nevers: I will not do anything involving scat, pedo, bestiality, mpreg, or anything in which my character is sexually tortured (plain old acts of violence outside a 'bedroom setting' are fine, as is reasonable S & M.)

-- I prefer to play a sub, but I can certainly play a switch if my partner would like that, and I don't play wimpy or girly boys. A few of my kinks are biting, light bloodplay, being tied up or handcuffed, rough sex, semi-non-con (not full on rape, but pushing boundaries for sure,) and power struggles. Other than as listed in the previous paragraph, the only kinks I really mind are feet (uck!) and anything that really unrealistically changes the body or a part of it especially size-wise.

-- I enjoy a roleplay with a good story, and I also like sex within that story; both are equally important to me, but if there is no plot along with the lovings, I probably will get bored. I realize we both have to collaborate on said plot. I do not expect perfection in a writing partner, and we all make mistakes sometimes when writing or typing. I do ask that you pay attention to the spell-checker, and try to use basic good grammar.

-- I will roleplay via forum thread, PM, or email, according to my partner's preference.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now, onto what I am craaaaving. Simply - The Host, or at least that universe. I plan on playing an OC. If you've read the book, you know what an amazing story and setting this is, and even if you've only seen the movie, you have a good idea. I would very much like to play a soul, and I would prefer to play him opposite a wild/free human. I can see them meeting in different ways: My character finds your character somewhere injured or such and rescues him, or vice versa. Perhaps they were lovers before the invasion, one (mine,) was taken, and the other was not. The human could find the soul enjoying a solitary pursuit such as hiking in the woods and capture him and decide not to kill him for whatever reason. I am very open to plotting this out with my writing partner.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

-- If any of this interests you, please shoot me a PM, and we can get talking, and thanks for reading!
...by a knight of ghost and shadow, I summoned am to tourney...