Predators versus Prey :: Needing New Players, as of May 16th! (Semi-Anthro)

Started by Faustus, January 26, 2013, 02:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Quote from: Starlequin on January 28, 2013, 07:30:38 PM
Hm, I thought that new CS looked a little longer than the original. Guess I'll need to tweak Ash a little, too...

It's a little bit longer, but not much. Just a touch more detailed.

Archivist

Username : Archivist
Player Preferences : I do not mind cross-writing

Full Name : Gideon Asters
Marital Status : Single
Species : Panther
Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : Prey

Sexuality : Homosexual

Height / Weight: 5'6", 154lbs
Body Type : Slender but toned. He has the graceful compact build of a gymnast with muscles that can disappear beneath tanned skin, or snap out in stark contrast when flexed.
Hair : Jet black, semi-long so that it falls into his face over his right eye.
Eyes : Blue
Distinguishing Features : He has a spiraling black tribal tattoo that extends from the top of his left shoulder to the bend of his elbow, and wears a burnished steel collar stamped to identify him as property of a rent house. His ears are pulled back, distinctly feline in shape, and his teeth have a slightly sharper point to them then would normally occur. His irises also bear the vertical slit that marks him as being one of the felinoids.
Optional Image : Main Face Reference
                            Body Reference

Personality : Gideon is.. hedonistic. He views the world as something to be enjoyed and in so doing truly live. Worries such as Prey and Predator are second to him, especially where the law is concerned. As long as he is secure in his cozy little bubble and pleasing himself (or being pleased by someone else) the world can turn on as it pleases.

This having been said, he is incredibly insecure. Unwittingly he seeks out people of power or influence that can provide him with security and protection, or even just affirmation of his worth in the world. While he will never admit it, his desire to feel loved and needed has put him in the position he is in and he frequently ends up with exactly the opposite. Gideon strives to obscure this need by convincing himself that the world exists to serve him, while in reality he is the servant.

In his personal life he can be very calm, but is prone to bouts of extreme energy. He will nap for hours on end, then disappear into the night to an underground party where he will dance until they close and force him out. Despite his profession, he is an avid reader and enjoys curling up with a good book in front of a warm fire. And milk.

Brief Biography : Gideon was born to a regular, lower class family. They were well off, as much as Prey families could be, beholden to a local lord who held the rights to their home. Gideon was the youngest of three boys, and the only Predator, and as such was the pampered child. He never struggled as a child, or even had to worry where his next meal was coming from. His life was, more or less, ideal.

When he was fourteen this changed. His parents sold him on the slave blocks without warning or explanation. They simply did. Gideon's last sight of them was counting the stacks of gold they had made from selling such a promising young Predator as he was hauled before a hundred pairs of eyes. At this point in his story almost anything could have happened, including certain death. Fate, it seemed, was not without a sense of humor as Gideon was purchased by one Mizz Lizzy, the proprietor of a local rent house. She could see the potential in the young panther, and spend the next several years training him both physically and sensually, until when he was 18 she gave him his first night at her house.

After that one encounter Gideon was hooked. He had never dreamed that he could feel so wanted or needed again after the brutal abandonment by his parents. In the arms of the men that he spent his nights with, he found again the attention he so desperately craved even as he fought against its hold over him. It was a living, and a pleasurable one at that. It seemed Gideon had come home.

Character On’s : His On's mirror my own, please feel free to peruse and ask if something is uncertain :)
Character Off’s : His Off's mirror my own, please feel free to peruse and ask if something is uncertain :)
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : I would be open to discussing it if it fell within the plot
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : Again, if it happened within the plot. Gideon, like myself, is gay but I have written hetero before and can do so again, were it to suit his interests.

Anything Else? : Gideon is a very sensual person. Most of his feline nature expresses itself in how he slinks or lounges about, much like a cat. He is, in a brief description, a power bottom. He can take control as easily as lay back and take it.

Suggestions toward two characters aside I think I'll stick with one for now... if time and energy allows I'll go for a second, but for now Gideon's my toy. Boy. Boy toy. Damnit...

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

CurvyKitten

Faustus your...your an evil master mind I swear! Why must you keep tempting my muse! LOL.

Current ideas....

Chameleon or butterfly

A mixed breed dog maybe a half wolf half husky or house cat leopard. Possibly a more noble families dirty little secret:p

A monkey just because it entertains me.

Or something aquatic like a shark, but I don't want to have her limited to the water. So how does that work?

ElCapitan

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 28, 2013, 08:09:02 PM
Faustus your...your an evil master mind I swear! Why must you keep tempting my muse! LOL.

Current ideas....

Chameleon or butterfly

A mixed breed dog maybe a half wolf half husky or house cat leopard. Possibly a more noble families dirty little secret:p

Or something aquatic like a shark, but I don't want to have her limited to the water. So how does that work?

I told ya'll, she really is evil.

I'm not the Authority, but there were a few aquatic characters before.  It depends entirely how you want to play it.  I'd suggest some lungs along side any gills.

Nice set of ideas, btw.  I'm thinking about having a hard line Predator Doberman. Played like a mix of Javert from Les Mis and William Dafoe ala Boondock Saints.  Just in case.

Starlequin

Just a reminder for folks, your characters' species largely determine their social status. Predator animals are very, very unlikely to be found in lower class occupations, and Prey animals will almost never (if ever) mingle with nobility or high class types on their own merit. (So Archivist, you may wish to tone Gideon down to a house cat species or something more In Between, as a panther would almost certainly be considered too high-born to work on a brothel.) ;)
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Archivist

I agree, Panther doesn't really work with Prey, but I thought it more likely than a Predator rent boy. Any suggestions? I'd like to keep him a panther if at all possible.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

ElCapitan

So, a hedonistic panther with poor self esteem?  I could see him being noble born, but wanting to throw it all away for the sake of a party.  Kind of like a prettier Paris Hilton.

Caela

Quote from: Archivist on January 28, 2013, 08:45:53 PM
I agree, Panther doesn't really work with Prey, but I thought it more likely than a Predator rent boy. Any suggestions? I'd like to keep him a panther if at all possible.

As a Panther he wouldn't be Prey, however that wouldn't necessarily preclude him being a rent boy. Just because it makes him far more likely to be high class doesn't mean it has to. Especially since parents don't determine the animal genetics of their children. It could be that he was born to Prey parents, and to pay off debts, or simply to increase their wealth, or to help feed other children (whatever their motivations) they sold off the most-valuable of their children.

I would think there would be a certain segment of the Prey community that would take great pleasure in using and abusing a "safe" Predator.

Starlequin

Hm, well, he could be a noble or something who spends his time slumming at Mizz Lizzy's, either just as a patron or working as a rent boy on the sly. All you'd need to do is tweak his history a little to fit, I think. We had a Predator char in the last iteration who preferred the company of Prey to his fellow Predators.
...And of course, Ashley would be thrilled to have a feline playmate to pass time with now and then. :P

(Grr, stupid phone posts are so slow, I'm getting ninja'd left and right!)
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Archivist

I like both of those ideas! Thanks Starlequin and Caela for the suggestions. I'll re-tweak his history in a minute.

Edit: Done. Thanks for keeping me honest guys!

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Silk

I think I'll be looking to get into this once again :) Although I might avoid reviving the rat queen and just stick to my prey. :)

Demi

Countess Caprice Londais - Box Jellyfish

Username : Demi
Player Preferences : Interactions with any and all are welcome! Anything sexual: Men only, please.

Full Name : Countess Caprice Londais
Age and Birthdate : 27 / August 5th
Species : Box Jellyfish

Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : Predator
Sexuality : Heterosexual

Height / Weight: 5’3” / 125lbs
Body Type : Caprice prides herself on her appearance, thus, she keeps herself slim and incredibly fit.
Hair : White
Eyes : Gray, with the barest hint of blue
Distinguishing Features : As pictured, however; her skin is incredibly pale and nearly translucent. If she turned her hand, arm, or leg just so, one could vaguely see the blood vessels and veins beneath her flesh. Because of this, at times her skin appears to hold a bluish tint. She is slender and willowy, her species easily identifiable in her movements and the way she physically carries herself.

Her eyes are just slightly blue. The tint they hold is a watery gray, similar to the sea after a storm. Small rings around her pupils are strikingly silver, perhaps in tribute to sea foam.

Her hair is white, and incredibly thin and whispy, similar to how a jellyfish’s tentacles would appear underwater. Mixed in with the strands are actual tentacles, so thin and well-hidden that they are hardly noticeable beneath the many layers of her white hair. She is poisonous, as was customary with the now-extinct jellyfish. Lucky for her (and thanks to her occupation), she’s managed to come across a lab-created anti-toxin created from the mucus of the Clownfish. She uses this quite liberally throughout her hair, in the hopes that she won’t kill someone if they attempt to “pet” her, but sometimes she misses one or two poisonous tendrils . . . Of course, one can never be too sure if this is accidental, or on purpose.

Optional Image :

Personality : Caprice is a rather nasty woman, though not physically. She looks out for herself, and only herself. She is honest, blunt, and sometimes downright cruel. She (like many of the other Predators) believes that she is better than everyone else, and the air she displays to others makes this very clear.

She is rather heartless; some claim she truly has no emotions. Except for hate, which is apparently a very strong attribute for her. If she smiles, it’s normally at someone else’s expense, and usually after she’s emotionally traumatized them.

She is not a nice person.

Brief Biography : Caprice’s father was a crocodile, her mother was a bear, yet they both adored Prey and felt they deserved more from life. As she came from a predator family, Caprice inherited what was rightfully hers upon their untimely death, which she swears she had no part in, however suspicious it might have been . . .

Now, she runs her father’s estate and simply does as she wishes day in and day out. Her home is loaded with servants (who are mostly slaves, since she really doesn’t think they deserve to be paid), who take care of most all of the necessities for her. Her servants do not like her, nor do they respect her. They fear her. There have been several “accidents” around the estate since her parents died, and none of them wish to be the next one marked off the list. They all know that, should they upset or anger her, they will be next to "slip and fall."

Character On’s :  (Similar to my own) Caprice is very independent and rather dominant, though part of her yearns for a man to truly put her in her place. Whether she’ll kill him before he gets the chance, well . . .
Character Off’s : (Similar to my own) Anything involving high temperatures or staying out of the water for too long. Humiliation is something she despises and will never allow.
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : Absolutely.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : No, but thank you.

Anything Else? : Caprice, being a water-creature, is easily dehydrated if she does not get enough liquid into her system. She also requires a cool bath twice daily to keep her skin moist. If she goes any extended length of time without a good soak, she tends to dry out, wrinkle up and look much like an old maid. She does not allow this to happen.

Also, Faustus, are you going to be opening up Estate threads for the Predators like in the previous game? I put so much work into her lovely little mansion and I would love to see it active again. ;D
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Milk

Username : Milk
Player Preferences : I'm not bothered by men playing women or vice versa.  I'm most comfortable playing female personally.  Gender, when it comes to sexuality, isn't an issue. I'm open to possibility.

Odette Raine

(though golden coloured not green)

Age and Birthdate : 22,  16th September
Marital Status : Widowed.
Species : Nightingale

Occupation : I'd like her to be brought in game into the role of a Court Musician?  She is the widow of a baker and is perhaps noticed by a Lord/Lady?
Sexuality : Straight

Height / Weight: 5'5, 
Body Type : Waif like build, slim
Hair : Golden trails of feathers, long and curled
Eyes : Green
Distinguishing Features : Literally the voice of a Nightingale.  Can only form some few basic 'human' words.  Her eyelashes and hair are feathers.
Optional Image :  http://i45.tinypic.com/2u9l72c.jpg  Though as per description she is golden not green.           

Personality : Gentle and quiet, Odette isn't often stirred to ire. She prefers to remain solitary and likes to fly under the radar. She is submissive in that she won't deliberately aggravate her employer but she is a strong woman who has been on her own and survived.  She is keenly intelligent though often confused as being simple due to the fact she doesn't speak.  She is a mother hen and will protect those weaker/younger/smaller then her, often she is found with children flocking about her begging for treats.

Brief Biography : Odette Raine married her childhood sweetheart at age sixteen.  Her father and mother were farmers, her husband was a baker (Bassett Hound).  They tried for years to have a family but Odette was unable to carry a child to term - a fact which has left her hollow and unfulfilled. She has in turn become a champion of the abused in that she gathers them about her like they were her own, feeding and clothing them, before setting them on their way. 
Odette's late husband passed in a fire - an unfortunate circumstance brought about through the over-stoking of his oven - and Odette went through a deep period of mourning which her neighbors thought she would never emerge from.  But hey! It sounded pretty - she often sings when emotional.  Since that time she has put one foot in front of the other, taken over the bakery and done her best to bring her husbands business back to its former success.

Character On’s :  A strong character, generosity, gentle spirit, educated and refined
Character Off’s :  weak personality, meanness, ignorance, exhibitionism, crassness
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : So long as its contextual its fine.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : See above. lol.  I'm fine with crossing gender lines.

Anything Else? : I'm happy to explore most things and if I've not listed it above please feel free to ask via pm.

Caehlim

Here's a Predator character I've come up with. I'd also like to create a Prey character as well, but I'm awaiting further inspiration on the concept.

Cyrus Sumner

Username : Caehlim
Player Preferences : Player gender is utterly irrelevant to me.
Full Name : Cyrus Sumner
Age and Birthdate : Thirty, birthdate is the 14th July.
Species : Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes)
Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : Predator. Not a noble, but a wealthy artisan.

Occupation : Jeweler and clockwork engineer, owns a workshop/laboratory where he manufactures pocket-watches that are both decorative and functional for well to do gentlemen and ladies. He also runs experiments to try and find ways to make more accurate timepieces.

He owns the entire building though and uses the upper levels as a boarding house for working-class prey who have been unable to find other housing. He keeps a small discrete shop in a more upper-class neighbourhood for his clientele to visit.

Sexuality : Bisexual but preferring men.
Height / Weight: A finger of scotch under six foot. Approximately 165 pounds.
Body Type : Rather lean and wiry, he doesn't get a lot of exercise mostly hunched over tiny clockwork gears all day, but he does enough activity that he hasn't put on much weight.
Hair : Curly red-brown, fairly short.
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : His animal DNA shows itself through an extension of his jaw into a slight suggestion of a canine muzzle, the tip of his nose is dark and his ears are tufted and furry upon the top of his head. Otherwise he remains mostly human in appearance. He doesn't have a tail.
Optional Image : http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/daggeroflath/cyrus_zps01013641.jpg
(Obviously this is lacking the anthro traits).

Personality : Cyrus is a fairly quiet sort and tends to remain formal and polite in his dealings with others unless he knows them well. He enjoys the sciences and intellectual pursuits and can become quite animated when given the chance to discuss such things. He deals frequently with the upper-class and tends to be quite respectful to them, as although he shares predator genetics, his family is generally amongst the upper bourgeoisie rather than the aristocracy.

Although he's generally quite kindly to prey, he still shares his society's class-based view of the species. His only objection to the monarch's rules (which he keeps quiet about to avoid harming his business) is that there aren't enough opportunities for the prey. There isn't enough housing provided for all of them, aren't enough jobs, etc. He runs his boarding house to help resolve this problem. It's not a charity, he expects his tenants to pay appropriate amounts of rent, but he doesn't set the price higher than he knows prey can afford.

He particularly enjoys having the finer things in life, which fortunately his profession provides enough money to afford. He works hard long hours in the workshop and when finished likes to relax at home with a pipe of fine tobacco or a cigar and a nice glass of scotch. He's ambitious for finer things, but has largely come to accept his current life unsure how to advance further within Europa's society. If given the opportunity though, he could find himself quite greedy for advancement.

Brief Biography : Cyrus was the younger of his father's two sons. His father was also a watchmaker and part of a wealthy family, cousin or nephew to some of the aristocracy. However Cyrus' older brother, Hod, was born as a rabbit and declared 'prey' by the historians. It was seen as something of a shame to the family name, though Cyrus' parents continued to care for him. Since Hod was unable to inherit land, property or business their parents did not teach him to follow their profession. Instead Cyrus was trained as his father's apprentice. His brother was eventually sent to become a servant within one of their noble relatives' houses.

Cyrus inherited his family workshop and wealth, following in his father's profession and footsteps. Eventually when the building's owner ran into financial troubles (rumours said gambling debts, but Cyrus was too polite to pry), Cyrus purchased the entire building. He'd planned on expanding his workshop and hiring less trained people to make a basic simpler watches that could be more affordable. However that was around the same time as a particular housing shortage amongst the prey came to light. He changed his plans and converted the rest of the building to a boarding house.

Character preferences
Cyrus is reasonably vanilla in his tastes having had little opportunity to explore more adventurous tastes. These ons and offs are a bit more limited and vaguer than my own. I am quite willing for people to push the boundaries of Cyrus' tastes to bring him outside of his comfort zone, however speak to me before breaking any of my own personal on/offs.
Character On’s : Being in a dominant or 'top' position.
Character Off’s : Inflicting or receiving pain (beyond some light scratching etc). Being humiliated.

Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : Yes, so long as it is appropriate to the story or characters.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : Cyrus is bisexual, so this doesn't really apply, but if it comes up, yes.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Faustus

Well, look at all of you! All this happened while I was having a couple's night out. . . I'm so proud of my little babies!

Now, dear Faustus is going to respond to each of you in this message, so if you're responding to me and want to quote me directly, just delete what isn't valid to you. All will be separated by the [ hr ] tag!

@ ElCapitan and Star : Oh, yes, my CS is just slightly updated, but not by that much. I just broke down appearances, really. c: You don't particularly need to edit your CS for that, unless you want to. I'll wait in moving Antonio's CS until you decide if you want to change it any!

Quote from: Archivist on January 28, 2013, 07:54:53 PM
Gideon Asters CS
Username : Archivist
Player Preferences : I do not mind cross-writing

Full Name : Gideon Asters
Species : Panther

Sexuality : Homosexual

Height / Weight: 5'6", 154lbs
Body Type : Slender but toned. He has the graceful compact build of a gymnast with muscles that can disappear beneath tanned skin, or snap out in stark contrast when flexed.
Hair : Jet black, semi-long so that it falls into his face over his right eye.
Eyes : Blue
Distinguishing Features : He has a spiraling black tribal tattoo that extends from the top of his left shoulder to the bend of his elbow, and wears a burnished steel collar stamped to identify him as property of a rent house. His ears are pulled back, distinctly feline in shape, and his teeth have a slightly sharper point to them then would normally occur. His irises also bear the vertical slit that marks him as being one of the felinoids.
Optional Image : Main Face Reference
                            Body Reference

Personality : Gideon is.. hedonistic. He views the world as something to be enjoyed and in so doing truly live. Worries such as Prey and Predator are second to him, especially where the law is concerned. As long as he is secure in his cozy little bubble and pleasing himself (or being pleased by someone else) the world can turn on as it pleases.

This having been said, he is incredibly insecure. Unwittingly he seeks out people of power or influence that can provide him with security and protection, or even just affirmation of his worth in the world. While he will never admit it, his desire to feel loved and needed has put him in the position he is in and he frequently ends up with exactly the opposite. Gideon strives to obscure this need by convincing himself that the world exists to serve him, while in reality he is the servant.

In his personal life he can be very calm, but is prone to bouts of extreme energy. He will nap for hours on end, then disappear into the night to an underground party where he will dance until they close and force him out. Despite his profession, he is an avid reader and enjoys curling up with a good book in front of a warm fire. And milk.

Brief Biography : Gideon was born to a regular, lower class family. They were well off, as much as Prey families could be, beholden to a local lord who held the rights to their home. Gideon was the youngest of three boys, and the only Predator, and as such was the pampered child. He never struggled as a child, or even had to worry where his next meal was coming from. His life was, more or less, ideal.

When he was fourteen this changed. His parents sold him on the slave blocks without warning or explanation. They simply did. Gideon's last sight of them was counting the stacks of gold they had made from selling such a promising young Predator as he was hauled before a hundred pairs of eyes. At this point in his story almost anything could have happened, including certain death. Fate, it seemed, was not without a sense of humor as Gideon was purchased by one Mizz Lizzy, the proprietor of a local rent house. She could see the potential in the young panther, and spend the next several years training him both physically and sensually, until when he was 18 she gave him his first night at her house.

After that one encounter Gideon was hooked. He had never dreamed that he could feel so wanted or needed again after the brutal abandonment by his parents. In the arms of the men that he spent his nights with, he found again the attention he so desperately craved even as he fought against its hold over him. It was a living, and a pleasurable one at that. It seemed Gideon had come home.

Character On’s : His On's mirror my own, please feel free to peruse and ask if something is uncertain :)
Character Off’s : His Off's mirror my own, please feel free to peruse and ask if something is uncertain :)
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : I would be open to discussing it if it fell within the plot
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : Again, if it happened within the plot. Gideon, like myself, is gay but I have written hetero before and can do so again, were it to suit his interests.

Anything Else? : Gideon is a very sensual person. Most of his feline nature expresses itself in how he slinks or lounges about, much like a cat. He is, in a brief description, a power bottom. He can take control as easily as lay back and take it.

Suggestions toward two characters aside I think I'll stick with one for now... if time and energy allows I'll go for a second, but for now Gideon's my toy. Boy. Boy toy. Damnit...
I like the way that this eventually went together : Selling off the son is an interesting twist, and a method to get the Predator into the slum status. This worked well, and I totally approve of it.

I should state in regards to Predator creatures obtaining Prey status : It is very possible for a Predator to fall to Prey status. This occurred with Lords and Ladies in Victorian Period all the time. Usually they fell out of power or wealth, but other methods could bring it about. A Predator existing in a Prey status in this verse is going to earn them extreme mockery from both Predators and Prey. In their opinion, it's pretty pathetic for someone to have fallen so low that should easily be so high.

So, not impossible at all, but know that characters must have circumstances to fall into this, and they're not going to be viewed nicely!

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 28, 2013, 08:09:02 PM

Current ideas....

Chameleon or butterfly

!

*innocent bat of the eyes* I am far from evil and tempting! I love the ideas that you are tossing about as well. Some of these are very interesting~

As for water limitations, gills + lungs have been the way that this went before. This was a character played before who had decided to use an aquatic creature and how she handled it. I thought it went very, very well. Caprice, that you will find played by Demi here, is another good display of how you can go about this.

Quote from: ElCapitan on January 28, 2013, 08:24:14 PM
I told ya'll, she really is evil.

[. . .]

Nice set of ideas, btw.  I'm thinking about having a hard line Predator Doberman. Played like a mix of Javert from Les Mis and William Dafoe ala Boondock Saints.  Just in case.
I am not evil! I-I just like inspiring people.

Also, your Doberman idea? Oooooh wow I love the notion, and I'm doubly in love with the inspirations with characters. *grabby hands*

Quote from: Demi on January 29, 2013, 01:03:15 AM
Countess Caprice Londais - Box Jellyfish

Username : Demi
Player Preferences : Interactions with any and all are welcome! Anything sexual: Men only, please.

Full Name : Countess Caprice Londais
Age and Birthdate : 27 / August 5th
Species : Box Jellyfish

Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : Predator
Sexuality : Heterosexual

Height / Weight: 5’3” / 125lbs
Body Type : Caprice prides herself on her appearance, thus, she keeps herself slim and incredibly fit.
Hair : White
Eyes : Gray, with the barest hint of blue
Distinguishing Features : As pictured, however; her skin is incredibly pale and nearly translucent. If she turned her hand, arm, or leg just so, one could vaguely see the blood vessels and veins beneath her flesh. Because of this, at times her skin appears to hold a bluish tint. She is slender and willowy, her species easily identifiable in her movements and the way she physically carries herself.

Her eyes are just slightly blue. The tint they hold is a watery gray, similar to the sea after a storm. Small rings around her pupils are strikingly silver, perhaps in tribute to sea foam.

Her hair is white, and incredibly thin and whispy, similar to how a jellyfish’s tentacles would appear underwater. Mixed in with the strands are actual tentacles, so thin and well-hidden that they are hardly noticeable beneath the many layers of her white hair. She is poisonous, as was customary with the now-extinct jellyfish. Lucky for her (and thanks to her occupation), she’s managed to come across a lab-created anti-toxin created from the mucus of the Clownfish. She uses this quite liberally throughout her hair, in the hopes that she won’t kill someone if they attempt to “pet” her, but sometimes she misses one or two poisonous tendrils . . . Of course, one can never be too sure if this is accidental, or on purpose.

Optional Image :

Personality : Caprice is a rather nasty woman, though not physically. She looks out for herself, and only herself. She is honest, blunt, and sometimes downright cruel. She (like many of the other Predators) believes that she is better than everyone else, and the air she displays to others makes this very clear.

She is rather heartless; some claim she truly has no emotions. Except for hate, which is apparently a very strong attribute for her. If she smiles, it’s normally at someone else’s expense, and usually after she’s emotionally traumatized them.

She is not a nice person.

Brief Biography : Caprice’s father was a crocodile, her mother was a bear, yet they both adored Prey and felt they deserved more from life. As she came from a predator family, Caprice inherited what was rightfully hers upon their untimely death, which she swears she had no part in, however suspicious it might have been . . .

Now, she runs her father’s estate and simply does as she wishes day in and day out. Her home is loaded with servants (who are mostly slaves, since she really doesn’t think they deserve to be paid), who take care of most all of the necessities for her. Her servants do not like her, nor do they respect her. They fear her. There have been several “accidents” around the estate since her parents died, and none of them wish to be the next one marked off the list. They all know that, should they upset or anger her, they will be next to "slip and fall."

Character On’s :  (Similar to my own) Caprice is very independent and rather dominant, though part of her yearns for a man to truly put her in her place. Whether she’ll kill him before he gets the chance, well . . .
Character Off’s : (Similar to my own) Anything involving high temperatures or staying out of the water for too long. Humiliation is something she despises and will never allow.
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : Absolutely.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : No, but thank you.

Anything Else? : Caprice, being a water-creature, is easily dehydrated if she does not get enough liquid into her system. She also requires a cool bath twice daily to keep her skin moist. If she goes any extended length of time without a good soak, she tends to dry out, wrinkle up and look much like an old maid. She does not allow this to happen.

Also, Faustus, are you going to be opening up Estate threads for the Predators like in the previous game? I put so much work into her lovely little mansion and I would love to see it active again. ;D
Oh, you already know that Caprice is welcome back, Demi! As for answering about the Estate question, yes I will be opening them up again! I still have all the work you did for the mansion and will be thrilled to put it back up again. Her estate was so gorgeous, oh my goodness.

Quote from: Milk on January 29, 2013, 01:09:56 AM
Odette Raine CS
Username : Milk
Player Preferences : I'm not bothered by men playing women or vice versa.  I'm most comfortable playing female personally.  Gender, when it comes to sexuality, isn't an issue. I'm open to possibility.

Odette Raine

(though golden coloured not green)

Age and Birthdate : 22,  16th September
Marital Status : Widowed.
Species : Nightingale

Occupation : I'd like her to be brought in game into the role of a Court Musician?  She is the widow of a baker and is perhaps noticed by a Lord/Lady?

Height / Weight: 5'5, 
Body Type : Waif like build, slim
Hair : Golden trails of feathers, long and curled
Distinguishing Features : Literally the voice of a Nightingale.  Can only form some few basic 'human' words.  Her eyelashes and hair are feathers.
Optional Image :  http://i45.tinypic.com/2u9l72c.jpg  Though as per description she is golden not green.           

Personality : Gentle and quiet, Odette isn't often stirred to ire. She prefers to remain solitary and likes to fly under the radar. She is submissive in that she won't deliberately aggravate her employer but she is a strong woman who has been on her own and survived.  She is keenly intelligent though often confused as being simple due to the fact she doesn't speak.  She is a mother hen and will protect those weaker/younger/smaller then her, often she is found with children flocking about her begging for treats.

Brief Biography : Odette Raine married her childhood sweetheart at age sixteen.  Her father and mother were farmers, her husband was a baker (Bassett Hound).  They tried for years to have a family but Odette was unable to carry a child to term - a fact which has left her hollow and unfulfilled. She has in turn become a champion of the abused in that she gathers them about her like they were her own, feeding and clothing them, before setting them on their way. 
Odette's late husband passed in a fire - an unfortunate circumstance brought about through the over-stoking of his oven - and Odette went through a deep period of mourning which her neighbors thought she would never emerge from.  But hey! It sounded pretty - she often sings when emotional.  Since that time she has put one foot in front of the other, taken over the bakery and done her best to bring her husbands business back to its former success.

Character On’s :  A strong character, generosity, gentle spirit, educated and refined
Character Off’s :  weak personality, meanness, ignorance, exhibitionism, crassness
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : So long as its contextual its fine.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : See above. lol.  I'm fine with crossing gender lines.

Anything Else? : I'm happy to explore most things and if I've not listed it above please feel free to ask via pm.
Odette is going to be our second court singer! Oh, that's so cute! Giselle is going to have a friend in this round of the game, haha~ Odette looks wonderful, Milk, and I completely accept and welcome her! I like her eyelashes working in the feathers, which is really lovely. .

Quote from: Caehlim on January 29, 2013, 03:03:58 AM
Cyrus Sumner CS
Here's a Predator character I've come up with. I'd also like to create a Prey character as well, but I'm awaiting further inspiration on the concept.

Cyrus Sumner

Full Name : Cyrus Sumner
Age and Birthdate : Thirty, birthdate is the 14th July.
Species : Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes)
Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : Predator. Not a noble, but a wealthy artisan.

Occupation : Jeweler and clockwork engineer, owns a workshop/laboratory where he manufactures pocket-watches that are both decorative and functional for well to do gentlemen and ladies. He also runs experiments to try and find ways to make more accurate timepieces.

He owns the entire building though and uses the upper levels as a boarding house for working-class prey who have been unable to find other housing. He keeps a small discrete shop in a more upper-class neighbourhood for his clientele to visit.

Height / Weight: A finger of scotch under six foot. Approximately 165 pounds.
Body Type : Rather lean and wiry, he doesn't get a lot of exercise mostly hunched over tiny clockwork gears all day, but he does enough activity that he hasn't put on much weight.
Hair : Curly red-brown, fairly short.
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : His animal DNA shows itself through an extension of his jaw into a slight suggestion of a canine muzzle, the tip of his nose is dark and his ears are tufted and furry upon the top of his head. Otherwise he remains mostly human in appearance. He doesn't have a tail.
Optional Image : http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/daggeroflath/cyrus_zps01013641.jpg

Personality : Cyrus is a fairly quiet sort and tends to remain formal and polite in his dealings with others unless he knows them well. He enjoys the sciences and intellectual pursuits and can become quite animated when given the chance to discuss such things. He deals frequently with the upper-class and tends to be quite respectful to them, as although he shares predator genetics, his family is generally amongst the upper bourgeoisie rather than the aristocracy.

Although he's generally quite kindly to prey, he still shares his society's class-based view of the species. His only objection to the monarch's rules (which he keeps quiet about to avoid harming his business) is that there aren't enough opportunities for the prey. There isn't enough housing provided for all of them, aren't enough jobs, etc. He runs his boarding house to help resolve this problem. It's not a charity, he expects his tenants to pay appropriate amounts of rent, but he doesn't set the price higher than he knows prey can afford.

He particularly enjoys having the finer things in life, which fortunately his profession provides enough money to afford. He works hard long hours in the workshop and when finished likes to relax at home with a pipe of fine tobacco or a cigar and a nice glass of scotch. He's ambitious for finer things, but has largely come to accept his current life unsure how to advance further within Europa's society. If given the opportunity though, he could find himself quite greedy for advancement.

Brief Biography : Cyrus was the younger of his father's two sons. His father was also a watchmaker and part of a wealthy family, cousin or nephew to some of the aristocracy. However Cyrus' older brother, Hod, was born as a rabbit and declared 'prey' by the historians. It was seen as something of a shame to the family name, though Cyrus' parents continued to care for him. Since Hod was unable to inherit land, property or business their parents did not teach him to follow their profession. Instead Cyrus was trained as his father's apprentice. His brother was eventually sent to become a servant within one of their noble relatives' houses.

Cyrus inherited his family workshop and wealth, following in his father's profession and footsteps. Eventually when the building's owner ran into financial troubles (rumours said gambling debts, but Cyrus was too polite to pry), Cyrus purchased the entire building. He'd planned on expanding his workshop and hiring less trained people to make a basic simpler watches that could be more affordable. However that was around the same time as a particular housing shortage amongst the prey came to light. He changed his plans and converted the rest of the building to a boarding house.

Character preferences
Cyrus is reasonably vanilla in his tastes having had little opportunity to explore more adventurous tastes. These ons and offs are a bit more limited and vaguer than my own. I am quite willing for people to push the boundaries of Cyrus' tastes to bring him outside of his comfort zone, however speak to me before breaking any of my own personal on/offs.
Character On’s : Being in a dominant or 'top' position.
Character Off’s : Inflicting or receiving pain (beyond some light scratching etc). Being humiliated.

Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : Yes, so long as it is appropriate to the story or characters.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : Cyrus is bisexual, so this doesn't really apply, but if it comes up, yes.
Ohoho, a fox without a tail? My goodness, my Addlai is going to taunt him about that one. . . Please forgive my brat for his brash behaviour.  ;) I love his image and the idea for his occupation! You went a very interesting route with how his anthro traits have behaved on him. He's going to be a curious one to work with. . He's accepted and welcomed as well, of course!

sdfopfr i hope I got everyone worked in. If I missed something, please bring it to my attention. All PMs that I have received will also be answered shortly : I'm in class, so I'm trying to work around that, haha~

I have our new Accepted Characters thread up and in the works, and within this class period I should also have an Out of Character section for all our players! Wish me luck, darlings!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Faustus

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Caehlim

Quote from: Faustus on January 29, 2013, 10:43:22 AM

Ohoho, a fox without a tail? My goodness, my Addlai is going to taunt him about that one. . . Please forgive my brat for his brash behaviour.  ;) I love his image and the idea for his occupation! You went a very interesting route with how his anthro traits have behaved on him. He's going to be a curious one to work with. . He's accepted and welcomed as well, of course!

Honestly it's mostly just because I've been playing a character with a large tail in another game and it's a full-time occupation thinking of where the tail is at any given moment and how it interacts with various pieces of furniture, etc. I thought it might be easier to go without a tail this time.

But reading how Addlai treats his, it will be quite amusing (I'm sorry but I actually hadn't fully read through Addlai's sheet previously).
....Also I really want to pull on Addlai's tail now....

I still want to play a prey as well, I'm just trying to think up an awesome idea for one.

ElCapitan

Quote from: Faustus on January 29, 2013, 10:43:22 AM

@ ElCapitan and Star : Oh, yes, my CS is just slightly updated, but not by that much. I just broke down appearances, really. c: You don't particularly need to edit your CS for that, unless you want to. I'll wait in moving Antonio's CS until you decide if you want to change it any!

Also, your Doberman idea? Oooooh wow I love the notion, and I'm doubly in love with the inspirations with characters. *grabby hands*

Go ahead and move Antonio over.

Doberman will be in reserve unless we have a lack of villiany.  Not everyone needs to have compassion for Prey, and Caprice would have her stingers full trying to handle ALL the oppression herself.

Demi

Quote from: ElCapitan on January 29, 2013, 01:04:25 PM
Go ahead and move Antonio over.

Doberman will be in reserve unless we have a lack of villiany.  Not everyone needs to have compassion for Prey, and Caprice would have her stingers full trying to handle ALL the oppression herself.

Awww . . . Going to toss in another Predator to keep the Countess company, hmmm? ;)
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Caehlim

And now my prey concept.

Johan Hart

Full Name : Johan Hart
Age and Birthdate : Twenty-four, birthdate is the 22nd December.
Species : White-tailed deer

Occupation : Painter. He mostly prefers working with portraits but when times are tough, he does sign painting or even just painting a person's house. He doesn't work for any one noble, but tries to make a living from commissions.

Height / Weight: 5'9" (not including horns), 170lbs.
Body Type : A little stronger than most would expect, he's still quite lean with a more athletic build.
Hair : Brown
Distinguishing Features : He has an impressive pair of horns from the top of his head and a small white deer's tail. His ears are deer-like as well atop his head.
Optional Image : http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/daggeroflath/tumblr_md0uzkkGr61rnkmyjo1_500_zpsa25e17ef.jpg

Personality : Johan feels a lot of resentment about the way prey are treated within Europa. He's careful not to show it, hiding it beneath a happy-go-lucky demeanour, but he has a lot of frustration buried within him. One of the main ways he relieves this feeling is by going on his own 'predator hunts', carefully seducing the predators who let him into his household to paint a portrait. In one house he might try to seduce the neglected trophy wife whose picture her husband hired him to paint. In another he might seduce their eldest son and force him to admit that he likes being used. It amuses him to 'turn the tables' on the high and mighty, particularly when he can assume a dominant position over them.

He also feels a strong sense of loyalty toward other prey animals, doing his best to help them wherever possible. Part of his frustration stems from how little help he manages to be.

Brief Biography : Johan has a loving family, who are also all prey animals. From a young age he had a talent and strong interest in art, and although his family was reasonably supportive, there were practical matters to consider. He was strongly encouraged to give up art and work alongside the rest of his family in the dockyards loading cargo. He did this for many years but never gave up on his love for art. Eventually he gathered up the courage to quit his hated job and try to support himself solely through his artwork. So far he's managed it.

Character preferences
Johan is quite reluctant to be taken advantage of, however this is part of his character and not a preference of mine. Feel free to violate his preferences however where applicable speak to me before breaking any of my own personal on/offs.
Character On’s : Being in a dominant or 'top' position over a predator. Bringing the high and mighty low, by whatever sexual means work.
Character Off’s : Being taken advantage of by a predator.

Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : Johan is bisexual, so this doesn't really apply, but if it comes up, yes.

Caela

This would mostly be a high functioning NPC with the potential to be a full PC. Figured Jezebel would need an escort for court functions and someone to run her day-to-day staff operations.

Neal
Username : Caela
Player Preferences : I don't see this character ending up in an intimate situation, but if he should, I don't really care what the sex of the other writer is so long as the characters, themselves, are compatible.

Full Name : Neal Burke
Age and Birthdate : 37, August 18
Species : Stallion
Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : In-Between

Height / Weight: 6'2, 225lb
Body Type : Lean and Athletic
Hair : Light brown, slightly wavy, has a tendency to grown into a thick mane when not kept neatly cut.
Eyes : Piercing blue
Distinguishing Features : If left to it's own devices, his hair will grow into a thick mane that will easily flow down his back. Aware of this, he keeps it shortly trimmed by visiting a barber on a weekly basis. Neal also has a wicked scar on his right bicep that he refuses to speak of and the initials K.I. along with the date 1/21 tattooed on his left shoulder blade. He refuses to speak of what the tattoo means either.

While he looks, almost, entirely human he is stronger than one would think, given his wiry frame, and he has a stallion's ability to run for far longer distances than a simple human would. He can also run faster than a human and, if you take his clothes off you'll find that his more intimate attributes suit his animalia and that instead of toes, his feet end in hard hooves which he hides with well cut boots.

Personality : From the outside, Neal would seem to be as large a study in contradictions as the Countess he serves. Quiet but highly intelligent and opinionated most of the people that come into contact with him while he escorts the Countess to various functions end up complimenting her on how very well trained her staff is. What they don't realize is that his public face, and his private one, are vastly different.

Having known the Countess since she was a baby (his father worked for hers and Neal considers the Illiander estates as much his home as hers) he doesn't pull his punches when speaking to her in private. He tells her everything he sees and overhears and just what he thinks of many of the rich and spoiled in the upper echelon's of society. Loyal to a fault he'd never leave the service of the Illiander family, but he doesn't think he serves them well by being a simple "yes" man either.

Brief Biography : Neal's father was the Chief of Staff to the Count of Illiander before his death left his estates to his daughter Jezebel. Having grown up on the Illiander estates, his father taught him all he would need to know to serve the Illiander family, including a marked comparison of the fact that, unlike many Predator families, the Illiander's promoted from within and for merit. A predator serving in the Illiander household wasn't guaranteed a promotion when a job opening became available and Prey weren't necessarily demoted to keep Predator's happy. It meant that most of the staff were Prey or In-Between but also that all were loyal.

Neal's childhood was a happy one. The estates gave the young stallion plenty of room to run and play and plenty of young "fillies" to chase and protect in the form of the female children of other staff members. Everyone had their chores and responsibilities, but the Count had been a kind man who believed that children needed to be taught responsibility but shouldn't be exploited and should have time to be children.

As a young adult, Neal had been given tutors and classes (even taking some with the young Countess herself) in etiquette, dancing, book-keeping, reading, writing, current events, affairs of state, etc., so that he would be able well equipped to take over his father's position upon his retirement or death. His favorite lessons were those in fighting, swordsmanship, and marksmanship. Not only was he meant to be able to help run the estates but to act as body-guard and protector to the young Countess as needed and he excelled in such training. There had been times he hated those lessons, but mostly he appreciated the doors that such learning could open for him if he ever did leave the estates. He had no intention of doing so, but the death of the Count, leaving only Jezebel left of the family, drove home how tenuous life could be and the fact that only one heartbeat, Jezebel's, stood between contentment and whatever fate could decide to throw at all of the staff on the Illiander estates.

Character On’s : Intelligence, passion, honesty, kindness, cuddling, kissing, foreplay, reciprocation, being in the more dominant role.
Character Off’s : Stupidity, cruelty, scat, urine, underage, pain
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : He's unlikely to engage in non-consensual sexual activity, though non-consent of other forms (blackmail, abduction etc.) are possible if he thinks he's doing it in the service of Illiander. Getting him into a non-consensual situation would be difficult but if it truly helped the storyline I wouldn't be against it. Outright rape I would prefer to avoid.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : Neal likes women but wouldn't necessarily mind flirting with men and while he's not going to seek a man out for sex, if a female partner he was with wanted to engage in a MFM threesome he wouldn't be adverse to such a sharing but wouldn't go into it thinking he'd be having sex with the other male either.

Anything Else? : Neal is Illiander's man heart and soul. Telling him something personal is safe, but telling him something that will effect Illiander in any way, is the same as telling the Countess herself. Also, while he serves the Countess, he's not going to have a problem with acting outside of her knowledge if he thinks it's for the good of Illiander.

Faustus

Moving Antonio and adding Neal as well, you two. Caela, I'm going to give Neal a separate response for himself, just in case he becomes a full PC, okay? Fuss at me if you disagree with this.

Caehlim, I love your Prey! I was hoping someone would bring a deer in at some point, and he looks fantastic! Getting him moved right now!

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

CurvyKitten

Idea's I'm working on/ bouncing around my head.

Rain a female half breed house cat and Siberian tiger mix. The owner of a high class restaurant/show house owner and performer. Think Burlesque only with a Victorian feel( and the occasional proper show.). The VIP section is paned with with either glass or shadow box affect so those with high standing may come and enjoy themselves as well. She also owns a prey club a bit further down the way, one she understands their standing and two PROFIT why cut out the chance to make money. There are also rumors about a fight club that happens in the low end of the city. Though no one pushing the matter as it seems Rain as exceedingly good standing with a few lords and ladies. Known to be able to get what they want when they want it. It is rumored that she also fights in the fighting rings fights. But she as a lady would never speak of such a thing. She has her fingers in a great man dishes, and knows a few dark secrets of the high standing class. It maybe part of the reason the allow her to hold her standing, or it could simply be she is that damn good.

Lola a monkey type she was a street kid worked in a show for a while as an acrobatic act. But do to hard times it fell even though a great man of the performers are still about. As she grew older Lola turned to more adult ways of making money and surviving. She is currently trying to pull together the show once more. Wishing to leave her whoring days behind, for something she used to love. Was thinking of maybe making a link with Archivist if he wanted to.

Vivian the Bull shark, a young noble that knows and embraces her place. She is a predator and enjoys being such. Strong dominate and unshakable her father seeks to pair her a just as powerful partner. Though she has a wilder curious side to her, and even though she has her place to fill eventually. For now she will embrace what the good life has to offer.

Analise a young yet promising butterfly, the hidden treasure of her family. She will work for the monarch, her delicate build and origin has carried over to her personality. But her mind is sharp and despite not being a predator she doesn't shy away from the world. She finds herself eagerly ready to embrace what the world has for her. Even her father wants to hide her way from it to protect her. She is beautiful and the wings she has a colorful the color of the dancing along the edges of her skin giving her a soft glow that never seems to fade from her skin. 

Any way those are the idea's I'm brain storming and trying to flesh out .let me know what you think and if yu have any ideas. :)

Kdyami

And I was worried that the two ideas I had was a lot...

Nice CurvyKitten :)
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP