Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

*Stepping in, I wrap my hand under one of her breasts, lifting it up and leaning in, licking the tip of the nipple slowly*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Fireeyes

*Slides over him and leans down running the tip of her tongue from the base of his neck to his ear where she gives a slight nibble and disappears*

cere

Takes both hands and rips and tears...that's better...now proceeds to lick where it matters most!

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Beguile's Mistress

*drapes herself across the piano and leans over the keys to lick his lips*

cere

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 06, 2010, 07:52:42 PM
*drapes herself across the piano and leans over the keys to lick his lips*

Now how is a man supposed to play a tune? Well, the answer is "who cares?" ;-)

Let me taste your ear...mmm...so finely scented!

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Beguile's Mistress

*walks her fingers over the keys, picking up his hand and kissing his knuckles*

TheLegionary

* holds her right hand * licks its palm and makes a way slowly to her shoulder * raises eyes wondering whether to move to her neck or to her breasts * stops without making a decision since both are equally marvellous spots to lick *

Tachi

-Licks his well muscled chest and stomach.-

Talia

*Licks along one of his horns.*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Immortal Cherubin

*Walks up behind her and gently placing his hands around her stomach and pulling her closer, he licks her from her shoulder to her neck. Lightly nipping at her neck.*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

CandyLips

O_O I don't know which one to lick!

TheLegionary

* licks the lips of the girl with candylips * So obvious!

Blitzy

I wanna lick him right in those little lines on his thigh... Mmmm
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Talia

Her rib cage has caught my attention...so I would start to slowly lick there and work my way up.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Daelen

I would kneel before her and spread her legs, licking the hidden treasure there

Blitzy

I would have to lick the blood from the side of his mouth.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Daelen

*Taking a hold of that chain as I drop to my knees, licking up the front of her neck*

Beguile's Mistress

licks the tips of his fingers

Daelen

*Starting at the inside of her wrist, I lick up along the length of her arm to her elbow*

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -Licks his jaw line.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Daelen

*Licks slowly along the curve of her hip*

Mistress Maro

-licks his hand to his fingers and nips the tips.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Daelen

Reaches out, tilting her head back, licking her throat slowly to see if she'll purr for me

Phobetor

*Leans down and licks the outline of his lips*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Mistress Maro

Licks along the string.- Nya.

Chris Rock