Christmas Themed Games!

Started by Jester, November 29, 2011, 10:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am dead excited about Christmas and want to do some christmas themed games.

1. Erotic Christmas Presents: An innocent married couple decide to give erotic and kinky presents to each other. What would you want for christmas?

Present ideas could be

Mild: Dressing up games, Sex Toys
Medium: Threesomes with best friend, Sex in Public, Spanking
Hard: Bondage, Bukkake Session, Gangbang, A new pet.

Just imagine coming home and finding the wife has taken a real liking to the dog.......

2. Christmas Rape: The entire family is coming to yours for Christmas. Both sides of the family all staying under one roof for three days.... It will be such a lovely time with presents, food and lots of booze. Surely nothing could go wrong? You have been looking forward to it for so long that even if it did you would not let it ruin everyone else's fun. But then you are raped. Repeatedly on each day. But you cant tell anyone because that would ruin christmas....

3. Christmas Whore: Everyone is coming to stay for Christmas. You are now eighteen and your parents have finally decided to teach you the last family tradition. Now you are of age you must be the Christmas Whore for your family. Everyone will get involved....Mum, Dad, Cousins, Elder sister and your aunties and uncles...... Its going to be such a lovely Christmas.

4. Christmas Affair: I can't wait for the family to come over. My wife has such a hot sister. She will be dressed up all nice..... I want a sexy affair with my wife's sister or mother during Christmas. I imagine the wife busy in the Kitchen or entertaining guests whiel I have quick fumble and sneak downstairs early in the morning to have mad passionate but ever so quiet sex!

Please get in touch if you feel the Christmas Spirit!