The Dorm of Screams - Non-con group game

Started by RedEve, May 30, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bevatoria

Possible criminal interest if you're still taking folks.
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Strangefate

Is this game still recruiting and if so for what character roles?  Either/or? 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

RedEve

We had a student drop out, so I guess we could use a replacement.

Strangefate

I was considering maybe making one of each type.  (Although I’m still debating if I really have the free time; the game looks interesting though).  Is everyone essentially already paired up at this point? 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

RedEve

Quote from: Strangefate on June 09, 2014, 04:30:14 AM
I was considering maybe making one of each type.  (Although I’m still debating if I really have the free time; the game looks interesting though).  Is everyone essentially already paired up at this point?
No. :)

CriminalMindsFan

RedEve, I have a bio for victim available, if she's needed in future:

Name: Willow Gibson
Major: Senior, Education Major, Gender Studies Minor
Bio: Willow is the oldest of three children. Her father is a doctor, her mother a teacher. She hopes to become a teacher but has kept door open to also become a doctor or a vet because she loves dogs. Her fiancee is in the US Marines and they have plans to marry within the next three years. They weren't one's to save each other until marriage and Willow had a pregnancy scare not long after she and her fiancee had sex during a Holiday last year. She's had concerns that he may not be her soulmate but whenever she looks at her engagement ring those thoughts go away. Willow hopes to graduate early so she can begin searching for a teaching job closer to where she and her fiancee want to live after they get married.

Strangefate

Name: Alicia Martinez
Major: College Freshman, Economics Major
Bio: Alicia is attending university on a number of scholarships and is determined to be the first in her family to graduate with a college degree.  She comes from a large extended family with three brothers and two sisters and money has often been an issue for them.  Alicia knows what it’s like to be poor and live in a rougher neighborhood, and is no stranger to those with criminal backgrounds and fringe lifestyles.  Having lost a brother to gang violence, she’s worked hard to escape that kind of life though and make something of herself.  Personality-wise Alicia is rather serious and upfront, sometimes even blunt to the point of rudeness, and quick to defend her rights and voice her opinions.  She sees many of her fellow dorm mates as spoiled and frivolous and petty, and doesn’t spend as much time with them as she might, focusing instead on her studies.  She’s not a total workaholic or shut-in though and still attends the occasional party, having no problem unwinding with a few beers or joints among friends.
Ons and Offs: I don't have many limits so whatever you‘re comfortable with really. I don’t particularly care if this character survives the night.

Name: Jaime Guzman
Rap sheet: Assault, Sexual Assault, Grand Theft Auto, Armed Robbery
Bio: : Jaime is normally a quiet laidback presence, the sort of stolid steady man who can be relied upon to do a job without complaint. Under this surface, however, lies a quick fuse and a tendency to easily take offense, hold grudges, and retaliate violently, personality traits that have gotten him in trouble many times in the past.   Born to poverty and a broken abusive home life, Jaime grew up hard, involving himself in various petty crimes and gang activities since an early age. He has traveled a great deal and been all over the country, in and out of various jobs, jail, and prison numerous times. Despite the occasional effort to go straight, it never takes, and he is more or less the definition of a career criminal.  Jaime has a lot of axes to grind with the world and women are often at the top of the lift, particularly the sort of pretty little spoiled bitches who wouldn't normally give him the time of day. He particularly enjoys breaking the spirits of the more sheltered innocent through copious humiliation and abuse.
Ons and Offs: I don't have many limits so I will mostly go by my partner. I'm quite comfortable with most things under the NC/Extreme categories.  I’m assuming this character will choose death by cop before it’s over.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

sansa

Name: Alice Woods
Major: Alice majors in Theater and is in her Sophmore year of College
Bio: Alice is very different compared to her theater friends. She is very focused on her studies and doesn't like to mess around. Alice loves what she does and takes theater very seriously. This doesn't mean the girl can't have fun. She's just like any other hard working student. She has a job at a coffee shop, enjoys shopping when she can afford it and likes to hang out at little kick backs. She is not a party girl though. In fact some people tease on her because she doesn't even date. Is it a crime though to be focused and hard working?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Bevatoria

Name: Nathan Dourschmidt
Rap sheet: Assault, Armed Robbery, Sexual Assault
Bio: If you just went by the types of crimes, Nathan's rap sheet would not be especially long.  While not exactly a patron of goodness and justice, at first glance, he wouldn't seem like the 'type' to need maximum security.  Even when he was first brought in, the officers thought they'd send him to jail and be done with it.

That was before he beat up his fellow convicts, who needed to be shown their place.  Before the cops managed to find all of the...other people he'd 'convinced' for the mob.  Convinced by leaving them nearly lifeless on the floor of their jobs, apartments, wherever they'd been hiding with their debts.  The businesses he'd broken in to and taken everything of value from.  Nathan is not a kind person; he's the one sent to do a job, and then he does it, without thought of morality or conscience.  That's was what you got from an orphan who found direction at the hands of a mafia lord.

And then they found the women.  Heard their stories.  Nathan wasn't a pervert, or at least didn't consider himself one.  It was a job.  He was sent in to 'send a message', and if taking someone's health or their livelihood didn't do it, often setting an example on their loved ones did.

But now, he finds himself without a master, with nobody to direct him.  What will a man who needs direction do when he finds himself with nothing but choice in front of him, and a world who's done nothing but let him down?

Misc:  Don't care if the character survives.
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

RedEve

With the latest series of approved characters, I am going to close recruitment for a bit.

NosCorventius

Grr. I had just looked at this and wanted to take on Sergei Razov. Thinking of making him ex-KGB and current Russian mafia. a real military monster. what do you think?

~Nos~

Trafalgar

Bugger, too late for me, I shall keep watching the thread however!
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

CriminalMindsFan

I think it's a good idea to close recruitment at the moment. We do have about 10 characters per side, some NPCs and at-least one dead body currently.

KatieSparks

Seems I missed my opportunity too. :p Hope there's room for more eventually!

RedEve

Keep an eye on this thread, as slots open up, I will advertise for new players in here.

sansa

damn just when i made a character. ahh well.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

CriminalMindsFan

If recruiting re-opens, I'd be interested in adding a new criminal if I can find someone to play a college girl whose able to post daily or regularly. I think having multiple characters will help me enjoy the game even more.

Ethoxyethane

If this re-opens, I'd be interested as well.

Can a female play as a criminal?  I'm thinking of a high profile pair of brother and sister, convicted and found guilty of extortion, kidnapping, first and second degree murder, pandering("pimps"/prostitution), rape, sexual assault, and stalking.  They know all the wrong people.  Or all the right people.  And are always in trouble with the law; what a killer couple.

The duo oozes charm and pertains an air of lightness around them that feign an honorable trustworthiness.  The horrible truth is, though, that twinkle in their enchanting eyes is nothing more than sheer sadism of impending cruel intentions.

Darklyangelic

Is this staying closed now? I found this interest check and it sounds like just my cup of tea.

mj2002

WildStallionNYC

Quote from: mj2002 on July 10, 2014, 03:28:34 AM
Keeping an eye on this one.

oh you should come play...the more the merrier...

mj2002

Quote from: WildStallionNYC on July 10, 2014, 05:46:12 AM
oh you should come play...the more the merrier...
I thought the story was closed for new characters at the moment.

WildStallionNYC

Quote from: mj2002 on July 10, 2014, 06:01:41 AM
I thought the story was closed for new characters at the moment.

oops it might be, i don't really follow that.
Hope you are enjoying reading the story then ;-)

sansa

Is it closed! I had created a character a while back but then she cut off new characters. Of it's open, I still have her.
O/O