News:

Main Menu

Legend of Neil

Started by Apple of Eris, February 23, 2009, 04:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

This is freaking hillarious!

http://www.effinfunny.com/legend-of-neil

Btw.. episode three, if you like Felicia Day (of The Guild fame) like I do, you'll love her as the Fairy. :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Sultrynets

I love this Apple.  I watched it a while back because a friend suggested it... I watch the guild and he told me about Felicia Day being in this... I just had to check it.  Felicia Day is awesome as the fairy, I wish they would make more episodes...

Oh... as a side note, if you love Felicia Day, you should watch Season 7 of Buffy, Felicia Day is in a ton of the episodes as a potential slayer.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Bliss

Quote from: Sultry Nets on February 25, 2009, 08:11:38 AM
I love this Apple.  I watched it a while back because a friend suggested it... I watch the guild and he told me about Felicia Day being in this... I just had to check it.  Felicia Day is awesome as the fairy, I wish they would make more episodes...

Oh... as a side note, if you love Felicia Day, you should watch Season 7 of Buffy, Felicia Day is in a ton of the episodes as a potential slayer.

O.o I'm suddenly wracking my brains... was she the really hippie looking one??
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sultrynets

Yeah, the hippie looking one with the Really short Red hair.  I was watching season 7 again the other day with my friend and we have been watching the guild for a long time now... when we saw her on Buffy we were like "OMG IT'S FELICIA DAY!"

Yes, I am officially a nerd. *Giggle*
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]