What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

Tight jeans, black t-shirt, red hoodie, winter boots and winter coat...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Blythe

Dinosaur PJs, white fleece socks, enormous blanket.

....my general clothing strategy today is that I will roughly be shaped like a large pile of covers.  ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Black slip dress with narrow straps and a zipper in back with a black open jacket banded in maroon satin braid, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt, white tailored long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings, maroon heels

Beguile's Mistress

A teal business suit, pencil skirt, fitted jackeet and white silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

NomadicNovak

Tonight's Ensemble is brought to by staying in on a Friday.
Designer is I forgot to clean my clothes & still to lazy to do it.
Model by your resident Novak.
  It is a nice Batman footy pajama, cape included. Accessorized with a mixture of of bracelets
And a good book.

AmberStarfire

At the moment I'm wearing the black tights I wore earlier under a sparkling evening dress (and was too tired to change out of), and a long-sleeved purple t-shirt. And my headset, because I've been watching Youtube videos.

Thesunmaid

Teal plain t shirt and jean shorts. And if you wanna get really technical my glasses  and undies
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Sergeant

Red pajama pants covered in the Coca Cola sign that I got from my best friend who thought it would be funny. Which it kind of is since I'm actually wearing them even though I said I wouldn't. And a white shirt. And Hulk socks because I can be stupid like that.

And no, the socks weren't a gift.

AmberStarfire

A big cream cable knit, hooded cardigan, a red fitted t-shirt and black silky slacks. Also green sparkly stud earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

White cashmere sweater dress with long sleeves and a rolled collar, white tights and black suede ankle boots

Ananym

That sounds damn sexy.

It sure beats my black track pants and blue t-shirt with gray wool socks that have the white stripes at the top.

AmberStarfire

It's cold here (and I'm cold after returning to cooler temperatures), so my outfit won't be confused for sexy I'm sure.

Currently the same cable knit cream cardigan as before, a long grey jumper with small cat faces under that, a purple fitted t-shirt under that, charcoal grey leggings, and socks with dinosaurs on them. *grins*

Ananym

Dinosaurs and kittens, that is sexy for sure.

I'm still wearing the same clothes as before unfortunately. Next time I'll go for something like a leopard print speedo.

Sergeant

Black boots, jeans, white shirt, chunky blue sweater, black leather jacket.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved grey t-shirt, black leggings, and a purple half-dressing gown over my top (it wraps around like a kimono).

Also green glitter earrings.

Autumn52

I am wearing a Dallas Cowboy tee shirt which is grey with blue writing. I have on my grey sweat pants cause it's cold until later in the day. My white ankle socks with some purple thick fluffy ankle socks over that.

I am warm and need to figure out what I am doing today. Amber, you always sound so put together. I wish I could be. Do you wear makeup? if so, do you put it on everyday?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Xandi on December 22, 2015, 10:12:31 AM
I am warm and need to figure out what I am doing today. Amber, you always sound so put together. I wish I could be. Do you wear makeup? if so, do you put it on everyday?

Do I? :) I usually dress casually when I'm at home. I wear tinted moisturiser (light BB cream) rather than make-up usually, and I only put it on when I'm going out (the same as with most jewellery). I'm not a big make-up person. It tends to be that and a lip balm when I need one. If I need better coverage (or I'm in a more professional environment), I use powder too.

Beguile's Mistress

Off-white skirt (some call it Winter White) with a pale pink twin set (tank top and cardigan in a thing knit with bead and crystals at the neck), sheer beige stockings and heels somewhere between brown and beige (might call it taupe)

NomadicNovak

I'm wearing a form fitting plum sweater dress, paired with matching plum heels, and a gold necklace. Christmas Dinner Party tonight

justme4386

Opaque canary yellow leggings, yellowish brown textured mini-skirt, mocca blouse with frilly cuffs and canary cardigan. 4" heeled black pumps complete the picture...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sweater dress with a mock-turtleneck collar, white cardigan and long, narrow turquoise scarf, sheer black stockings and black heels

Sergeant

Black boots, black pants and a white tshirt with an old school image from santa drinking a coke for a Secret Santa dinner I just had with friends.

AmberStarfire

A grey fitted t-shirt, a black drapey top over it, a dark blue straight skirt, and a headset as I listen to music on Youtube.

Twisted Crow

Pants... which given that I'm at home, this is a rare occurance. :p