News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hob

Cold hands, warm heart?

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Phantomhive

Hob

Please loosen the ropes.

Phantomhive

Hob

Rhedyn

Hob

Phantomhive

Thought it round three?

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Phantomhive

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

LunarSage

You should get checked.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

tyr4n02r

"Get that door open."

from "Summonings are a Girl's Best Friend!" (CutiebyNight x Chaeronea)
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs