Bleach, Inuyasha, and Naruto...Oh my! (one m/f...and yaoi...MUL)

Started by AidaLily, September 12, 2010, 04:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidaLily

So I am back and will be taking on a few rps. I realize that in the past I have taken on way to many, however I am going to do my best not to make that mistake again. When I feel as though I have a few rps...I will turn down any others. However should one not start up or suddenly stop for no reason and I saw that you were interesting in one of the pairings. I will PM you to see if you are still interested in the idea. If you are upset at that point that I did not take one with you at first, I apologize. Thank you, AidaLily.

Now for the rps....I will mark which roles I want to play in a different color. Also I don't mind some OOCness and I ask that you do not either for the fact in the yaoi pairings it is very unlikely that the two males would ever have a relationship with one another in actual canon. Also some of these ideas are in an Alternate Universe therefore the characters may act a little different than usual. Other details of the rp can be up for discussion except for the role I wish to play.

Inuyasha

Inuyasha/Sesshomaru - (Incest, Mpreg, other things can be added)

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have always fought against one another until the final battle with Naraku. In that battle they worked together effortlessly to defeat a common enemy. Two years later when the hanyou, Inuyasha, enters his heat he ends up sniffing out another demon that has also entered his heat as well. He goes only to find Sesshomaru standing by a waterfall...

Naruto

Sasori/Deidara - (almost anything goes...we can work out those details)

Sasori and Deidara never got along well in life. However when a mysterious witch brings them back to life in a time they are not familiar with things take an unexpected turn. Sasori comes back as a prince in the unknown land belonging to the Akasuna royal family. Deidara comes back as his servant who once hailed from a noble family that was wiped out under the Akasuna's rule. They slowly slide more into their new roles as they become closer and closer...

Bleach

Female OC/A male canon character preferably shinigami (NOT Aizen, Ichigo, Chad, Tousen, Captain-Commander or his lieutenant, Mayuri, Ikkaku or Zaraki, please) - (impreg...anything else can be decided)

Aida Mitsuki, current captain of the 3rd division and former lieutenant of the 13th division, is a no nonsense captain. By her side always is her zanpakuto Kuroi Tsuki (black moon) and she is hardly ever nice to anyone except her previous captain.  A male shinigami has secretly been watching her and wants to date the ever so cold captain.

Other pairings I wish to do with Bleach and we could come up with a story. I have a few in mind as well.
Feel free to suggest a yaoi pairing not listed below and I will tell you whether or not I like it.

Byakuya Kuchiki X Renji Abarai
Byakuya Kuchiki X Jushiro Ukitake
Jushiro Ukitake X Toshiro Hitsugaya
Toshiro Hitsugaya X Byakuya Kuchiki
Gin Ichimaru X Any shinigami (except females, Zaraki, Ikkaku, Captain-Commander and his lieutenant, Mayuri, Aizen, Tousen and Ichigo)

Thanks...please reply here or PM if interested thanks.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies