Two New Ideas....Seeking Sesshomaru for each (MUL)

Started by TamaRose, July 12, 2011, 12:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Idea 1:Moden day Japan or Fuedal Era: Natsuye a "common" young girl  is married to the demon Sesshomaru. Things were wonderful while they were courting (dating) and when they first got married but after they both got settled into married life things quickly changed. Lord Sesshomaru began to regret marrying a "worthless" and "weak" human woman. Not only could she not help in the affairs of the palace (business) because she wasn't as educated like him but she could not fight to protect herself or others. With Sesshomaru expressing his "true" feelings toward fellow council (co-workers) members, servants, and anyone else who will listen, word begins to get back to the young Natsuye who refuses to believe what is being said until his disgust and anger starts being aimed right at her. Wishing he would have listend to the elders (family.....full blooded demons) he starts treating Natsuye less like the queen she is and more like a dirty servant who isn't worth his time any longer. They are no longer intimate and to touch her makes him disgusted. He even starts cheating on her behind her back with full blooded demon women, thinking they are better then what she was or ever will be. It isn't until Natsuye disappears or leaves does he realize just how much he actually loved her. That she was the reason he had softened and changed his feelings towards humans in the first place. Still, he no longer knows if she will even forgive him or take him back after everything he has said and done. What's worse is she has been gone for quite awhile now and she has started to move on with her life even though she is no longer living the wonderful life she had once had with Sesshomaru.

Idea 2: Fuedal Era: While Sesshomaru is at Kaede's village to visit Rin one day he meets this beautiful red head who seems to piques his interest. Annoyed with his yoikai for picking a worthless human as a potential mate he pushes his thoughts and feelings aside as he continues to be the cold and ruthless demon he is. Still convinsing himself that he hates humans and hanyou's alike he goes on with life and his usual routine while visiting Rin from time to time to bring her new clothes, toys, and candies,....all the while running into this red head each time.

Out one day Natsuye gets caught out in a terrible storm or gets attacked by a random demon...I don't care which.....but Sesshomaru saves her while he is out patrolling his lands. Being far from the village and his palace, he takes Natsuye to a cave where he builds a fire and takes care of her while learning everything he can about the strange red head and maybe even falling in love. This one is more of a romance compared to my first idea.

I will take a male or female player who can play Sesshomaru. I am not picky as long as they can play him well.