Harry Potter RP (Female Character Wanted)

Started by pan, May 01, 2010, 09:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pan

So, I want to do a romance set in the Harry Potter fandom. I want to play an original character of mine, a male student in the house of Slytherin, probably in his sixth or seventh year. I would like you to play a female opposite his house. Your character can be in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw, and she can be either a student or a professor. I would also like this to center more around a plot and the characters rather than sex. Still interested? Then please read on. ^_^

1. My character is more of a dominant person, so even if you play a woman twenty or thirty years older than him, he'll still have the same confidence as he would with a girl his own age.

2. I would like this to be a long-term, eventual romance with some story, emotions, and character development involved.

3. Sex is wonderful but I don't want it to happen right off the bat, y'know? I like when things fall into place.

4. I would like the posting length to be at least a good paragraph. Expect that much from me, and probably more for the majority of my posts.

5. I love talking to my partners OOC on IM but this isn't a must.

Message me if you're interested!