News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

They Call her witch

Started by DementedPixie, September 23, 2010, 06:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DementedPixie

Name:  Cytherea
Race:  Human
Eyes: Blue
Hair:  Dark brown
Weight: 119
World setting:  Mid 1800’s
Accepted characters:  All magical beings and such

Picture of Cytherea : 

Bio:  Her family was tortured and killed in front of her when she was 10 years old.  She escaped with the dress on her back and made it to the door step of the very older woman that saved her life and taught her the trades and tricks she knows now.  That woman is long gone now.  But Cytherea lives in that cabin deep in the forest.   And she is often hated by those who soon need her.  Her trade is a blessing and curse.  Many often hate what they don’t understand. 

This is open to all, feel free to join in!

This is post by post rp.  Jump right in and add your character and post your reply in the Sand-box. 
Danger is great Joy.
Dark is bright as fire.
Happy is our family.
Lonely is our war.

LongN4

Name: Fritz Jaeger
Race: Human
Eyes: brown
Hair: dark brown
weight: 180

Bio: A orphan taken in by the church. Growing up the young boy proved to be a temperamental, wild, and angry little brat who was more prone to sneaking out int he middle of the night to cause trouble, ore than in attending mass. Eventually the boy's reputation reached the church's Inquisitors office impressed with the fire in the boy's dark eyes and his less than savory set of aptitudes they recruited him immediately. Life with the inquisitors, or as the lay folk would call them witch hunters, was hard for young Fritz, but in its own way quite rewarding. Fritz reveled in the hunt: the quiet thrill that burned his heart when on a heretic's scent, the respect and fear that he commanded with the black mantle, and silver rod that marked him as a witch hunter, and most of all the sense of satisfaction that so easily filled his empty existence. Now Fritz travels down an abandoned road into a forest rumored to be "haunted" by a witch.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

DementedPixie

Welcome LongN4, post when ready :)
Danger is great Joy.
Dark is bright as fire.
Happy is our family.
Lonely is our war.

LongN4

"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

DementedPixie

My plot is thickening... I want to have her frammed for murder and on trial.  Perhaps even a priest could come in later on.  I would so much love to have more players join me and LongN4 :D
Danger is great Joy.
Dark is bright as fire.
Happy is our family.
Lonely is our war.

Nimir Ra

Name: Claudia Moore also known as Nimir Ra

Bio: Claudia was born to a small family  a brother and a sister. Being the youngest of the three she wasn't wanted by her mother or father they felt they already had to much so she was abandoned on the church steps. She grew up with the church but found that she enjoyed herbs and the smell of the outside more.

((Hope this is okay.))

DementedPixie

This is always welcome Nimir Ra,  read the last posts to catch up with the story-line.  Then post when your ready, welcome!  If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.
Danger is great Joy.
Dark is bright as fire.
Happy is our family.
Lonely is our war.

Vergil1989

Nice game here my friend.  Thanks for sending me the link.

Name: Giselle Do'Urden
Race: Half Drow/light elf.  (Drow are dark elves before you ask.)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Silver gray.  (Customary color of most Drow.)
weight: 155 pounds

http://paizo.com/image/content/SecondDarkness/PZO9013-Drow.jpg  ((Far less evil looking but the basic appearance is there.)

Bio;  Giselle might have the onyx skin color of her kin, but that is as far as the relation goes.  Her father and mother actually loved each other, a word and feeling foreign to their race since most Drow are evil incarnate.  Her father was not the same as his kin, and broke away from his own people to make a life for himself on the surface.  Giselle has never known the place where her race originated from, nor does she wish to do so.  Traveling the land, and trying to do the best she can as her father did before her, the wandering swords-woman finds the village in her travels....
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

DementedPixie

Danger is great Joy.
Dark is bright as fire.
Happy is our family.
Lonely is our war.

vits28

Name: Horace Atwater
Race: Human
Eyes: brown
Hair: black
weight: 165

Bio: The 3rd of 5 boys, Horace was neither a leader nor a follower, he was primarily quiet but made his own path in life, but not in a big way.  His father was a drunk so he stayed away from the house as much as possible. He never understood how his mother could lover his father as he was abusive to her both physically and mentally. His grandfather was the town tinker and Horace would hang out their daily after his chores were done.  But granddaddy had another occupation, to dispose of the “unwanted” farm animals – not an extremely pleasant job, but a high paying one that someone had to do, known as a knacker.  Horace eventually took over both the tinker and knacker business as his father had not the interest nor the ability.  Because of these occupations Horace knew his way around the countryside pretty well, including that cabin in the forest.