News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

Hell no that just wont do. lol
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Undine

Since it's already a fait accompli, you may just have to learn to live with it... *pats gently with a grin*
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Phantomhive

Purrs at the petting... So ok but the win is still mine the bonds you and Okie can share. See ya.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Watches this happen while munching on popcorn. Blink.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Phantomhive

grabs Mirrah on way out. Come with me.

Mirrah

Meeps! Is grabbed and taken away! Was it the popcorn?! Tell me it was the popcorn!

Swashbuckler

*picks up the abandoned win*

Well, hello there

justme4386

Kids... can't we just stop this foolery and just stop?
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Mirrah

Next time, on "Who Will Be The Last Poster." Will the tom-foolery cease?! Will Swashbuckler's league of pirates invade?! Will Justme once again outsmart the next holder of the WIN?! Will Mirrah finally get to enjoy her bowl of popcorn?! Just wait, and see for yourself!

Phantomhive

Quote from: Swashbuckler on January 09, 2016, 07:03:25 AM
*picks up the abandoned win*

Well, hello there

I will get you friend or not.

Quote from: Mirrah on January 09, 2016, 11:58:29 AM
Next time, on "Who Will Be The Last Poster." Will the tom-foolery cease?! Will Swashbuckler's league of pirates invade?! Will Justme once again outsmart the next holder of the WIN?! Will Mirrah finally get to enjoy her bowl of popcorn?! Just wait, and see for yourself!

BTW no it wasnt the popcorn.

Grabs the win gets on a plane with the win and sits next to Tim Curry, for protection.

(Seeing as he is the subject talked about in the sb box lol)

Mirrah

ChicagoOkie

Takes the win and heads for the end zone.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

How I am on a plane protected by Tim Curry. I gave the win to Tim for safe keeping

ChicagoOkie

Everyone knows you can trust him.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

That is why he wont give you the win.

ChicagoOkie

I don't know what you are talking about. I have the win right here.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Nope thats a fake and Tim has it Id say about 30000 feet straight up

ChicagoOkie

No, I had this one authenticated. It's real.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Wow mine was authenticated as real too now what do we do?

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Cant yet I am still in the air and you are on the ground.

ChicagoOkie

Good thing I have this surface to air missile.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Out of range by now matey

Mirrah

Phantomhive

No wins that way sunshine