Updated RP Idea's....A Western? ALL IDEAS CLOSED

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 03:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

See my updated and fresh Ideas Thread!

This one is CLOSED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO READ ABOUT THE WESTERN RP IDEA SEE PAGE 7 OF THIS THREAD!

Five Men and a Lady
   I would love to do a RP based on my previous avatar.

Extreme, NC
    Would be cool if I could find 5 different guys to play this with me!

This game is currently beginning but lacking a 5th male character.
See the following threads if interested!

Five Men & A Lady OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40272.msg1994412#msg1994412

Five Men & A Lady Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40271.0

Five Men & A Lady Main Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40764.0

For further information on how this game developed read this thread!

Ideas? Suggesstions? Interested in joining? Let Me Know!

Friday the 13th
  Group Roleplay with at least 3 males & 3 females & of course 1 Jason Vorheese
   Game would start out with Jason watching couples do all sorts of naughty things & couple by couple everyone dies.
   One girl would of course get to kill Jason and escape as always. She would be chosen by the GM before the game begins
   and only she would know who she is.

The Wolfpack Takes Wives
  Goup Roleplay with at least 4 males & 1 female to start...more females added as story develops.
   Game would be about a wolfpack that has to take female humans as mates because of the extinction of female werewolves.
   Unhappy about the situation, they are not necessarily kind to the female they abduct seeing her as simply a breeding slave.
   Of course love follows and more of the pack begins searching for their mates.

Let's see if we can't get these ideas rolling as well!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Duchess

The Wolfpack Takes Wives

why 1 female? when you have 4 male??
why scenery you will use?
will magic be allowed?

LadySky

One female to begin the story with. In my mind I picture a wolfpack that is not happy about having to take a human to mate with at all. So in the beginning the pack abducts one female and the story develops. As it goes along the one female will pair off with her mate and the remaining 3 will begin searching for their mates. Therefore females will join the game, just not immediatly.

I am not sure what you mean by scenery but I see the story based in modern times and perhaps in a city that borders a large forest area. Something like Alaska maybe?

I think the females could have some special power that would make them an asset to the pack. Lycons of course have their own special abilities.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

Sephora

Hrm, I think I'd be interested in the 'Wolfpack Takes Wives', although, I think it would be a bit better if all the girls could come in at once, rather than one by one....

rahatngt

would be interested in being one of the wolves for sure :)

Question Mark

I wonder...

Would it be possible if I was a werewolf who opposed the act of taking human females 100%, preferring instead to search for surviving werewolf females?  Create some tension in the group, maybe?

If you'd prefer all four males to be on the same mindset, that's cool too.

LadySky

Actually I think it is a very good idea for there to be disagreement among the pack. One or two of the wolves could be unhappy and disagree with the plan of taking a human female.

I am glad to see some interest in this RP!

If there is a female or two that would really like to join this we can easily change the plot to more than one woman being taken.

Sephora

Fantastic! In that case, sign me up.  I'd love to be a part of this rp. 

Question Mark

Sweeeet.

I'd also like to say I'm interested in the Friday the 13th style RP.  If that ever comes to fruition, I want in.

Doomsday

Five Men and a Lady? Hellooooo people, look at that avatar!  ;D

The Dark Raven

Hey Ladysky,

I can hop in to your WW story if you need me ;-)  Looks fun!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

LadySky

So that gives us for The Wolfpack RP~ 2 males & 3 females thus far
daylily I would LOVE for you to join! Sephora and myself makes 3 girls.
So looking for some wolves gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HPDDJ get a wink from the lady and wiggle of the bottom!*

Sephora

^_^ So with more girls, does that mean they can all come in at once? Rather than wait it out one by one? I feel like doing otherwise would be leaving people with a lot of thumb twiddling.

LadySky

Yes it only makes sense for the girls to come in all together. Perhaps the pack could choose 3 sisters?

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySky on June 17, 2009, 04:16:25 PM
Yes it only makes sense for the girls to come in all together. Perhaps the pack could choose 3 sisters?

Ya.  If we get four males, the other three could choose the three females while my guy refuses to take one.  Or if we don't get four males, I don't think it'd be unreasonable for them to pick more than one female.

Also, what happened to all the female werewolves?

LadySky

In my plot idea I imagine that over many centuries females stopped giving birth to female children, only males were born. Nobody really understands what the problem is but many have researched and discovered that it is a genetic problem. Due to the crisis the lycon community has found certain human woman that have psycic ability can be successfully turned and the hope is that these women will give birth to females and save the race of lycons.

Sephora

That sounds...familiar.  Isn't that just like Christine Feehan's Carpathian series plot, except with vampires instead of werewolves?

LadySky

That is exactly where I got the idea from! She is my favorite author!

Sephora

Lol, the series has become a fast favorite for me too ^^

SinXAzgard21

Well of course I'm in for the 'Wolf Pack' rp... Wolves be my favorite lore creature.  All we need now is another male and two more females.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Limoncello

I am currently interested in the, if there is room, the Wolves rp. This is something I am more than willing to try.

I am also interested in the Friday the 13th rp. If there is anything I have to do about to be in these rps please let me know. ^^
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Sephora

So thats three females now, and five males? Or do I have that number wrong?

LadySky

If my numbers are correct we have 4 males & 3 females.

Females~ LadySky, Sephora, & daylily

Males~ Cello, SinX, Question Mark, rahatgnt

I see the females as sisters, perhaps sisters who practice magic and have psycic abilities.
The males would of course be a pack with one being very against taking human mates.

The guys should talk together and develop their characters, once you each have one post it here.
Ladies we should discuss our girls and then post our characters here as well!

Marguerite

Such a shame I missed out on the WW game.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

*huggles the Marg!*  I want you in the RP!!!

Marguerite

-Fondles Ladysky-

Is there still an opening?

-Puts up a screen to hide what she is doing to lady-

jilorbb

I'm interested in your 'Five Men and a Lady' and Wolfpack games. :-)

Sephora

You know Marg...you could always be the last remaining female werewolf or something, couldn't you?

As for my character..in terms of being a psychic...I think I am going to have her see the future in her dreams.  You know, the kind of dreams that tell of major events; but are practically impossible to decipher until after they've happened, or impossible to prevent regardless.

LadySky

*giggles behind the screen with Marg*

I will leave it up to you Marg! You could be a fellow human sister or one of the last remaining female werewolves. You could be a sister to the males! Your choice!

jilorbb Five Men and A Lady is open for you for sure! If we could find a character for you in the WW pack RP that makes sense I would love you to be involved. I don't want the pack to be to big though. Currently we have 4 males, what does everyone think of 5 males?

Sephora I love your dream ability! Wonderful!

Marguerite

Sephora, how does that psychic ability of yours sounds familiar like our game.

-Smirks-

Naughty Sephora.

Sephora

I forgot your character in our game had that ability...sorry Marg! ^_^

I can still steal it though, right?  :-*

Marguerite

Quote from: Sephora on June 18, 2009, 09:40:00 PM
I forgot your character in our game had that ability...sorry Marg! ^_^

I can still steal it though, right?  :-*

-Strokes cheek-

Of course you cannot since I planned on using it lovely.

-Winks-

Though you but maybe I can help you find a new ability.

Sephora

That's not fair at all Marg! I called dibs on it first.  And I really had forgotten about your other character.  Being able to see into the future IS a common psychic ability after all.

Because I layed claim to it first, I will help YOU come up with a new ability for YOUR character.

Marguerite

Yes it is unless you add in the fact she cannot change the future or cannot see what happens until it happens.

-Clicks tongue-

Sephora

What are you talking about? Making those restrictions on a psychic character that can see the future is the only way to keep them from turning into a mary-sue or something.

I repeat; I called dibs.  Please don't make this an issue! T_T

Marguerite

-Smiles-

I think I will step out of the game and maybe catch the next one Ladysky.

-Hugs-

Good idea and I know it will be a great game.

LadySky

Hmmmms.....

This is what I don't enjoy about GMing. LOL

*blows kisses to her Marg!* We will find one to do together than luvvy!

Marguerite

-Fondles one last time-

Of course lovely and you keep shaking those damn gams until the goons get you.

LadySky

*giggles and works in a quick snurgle on Marg*

Question Mark

Woohoo!

Alright, fellow lycans, what shall our common denominator be?  Tight friends?  The remnants of a dying pack?

Also, for clarification, are these the kind of lycans that can change on demand?  And do they look something like the ones below?

LadySky

I likie! I personally prefer the ones that can change at will but it is up to ya'll of course!

rahatngt

Can change at will, I would like it that way.

Sephora

Alright girls! We should probably get started on our characters history as well.  Where do we want the sisters to be from? Are their parents alive? Do all the sisters live together? Or has this whole 'werewolf' meeting occurred over some kind of sisterly vacation?

LadySky

I think the girls should be from Washington, near a forest where the wolves could easily have found and stocked them. Parents maybe dead, not a lot of family that would look for them. I think the sisters should be very close and get along, live together in an old house maybe?

Sephora

That sounds like a good idea to me.  ^^

Saku

Friday the 13th

Question Mark
Cello
LadySky

I would be interested in playing Jason if none of you three wanted to play him :) That being said I think we only need a few more members for this too so happiness! ^_^ xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Doomsday

I am real disappoint in the lack of interest for Five Men.

jilorbb

Quote from: HPDDJ on June 20, 2009, 07:13:11 PM
I am real disappoint in the lack of interest for Five Men.
How many do we have so far?

Doomsday

Quote from: jilorbb on June 20, 2009, 07:15:11 PM
How many do we have so far?

I think it's just me and you sadly  :'(

jilorbb

Cedrick

Quote from: HPDDJ on June 20, 2009, 07:22:33 PM
I think it's just me and you sadly  :'(

Well I would be interested with more of an idea behind it. A college razing assignment perhaps that ends with the girl being kept hidden in the frat house? A girl stranded in the middle of nowhere that gets taken home for fun and games? A tourist in the wrong place at the wrong time taken as hostage to get demands met by a government in South America?

Maybe not five but three unless we take multiple characters for Sky. Still interested Sky?
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

As far as plot goes I am leaving it to you guys. I just want five males and me. I like all the plot suggesstions!

jilorbb

Sky's icon always makes me think of a girl who just ticked someone off and got tied up (she almost looks like she's in stocks) stripped and left because they wanted her to be humiliated. The situation from there might depend upon who those guys actually were.

Gang members? I dunno.

LadySky

I do know I want them to be mad at her and mean bastards!

LadySky

Thought I would catch everything up and see where we stand.

WW's Take Wives~
LadySky, Sephora, daylily, & The Golden Touch
Cello, SinX, Question Mark, rahatgnt

Once everyone has posted a character bio in this thread I will create a Profile thread in the EX Forum. I do not want to create a thread until everyone is ready and all the details have been figured out between us players. Once I set up the Profile Thread I will also create a thread for the girls and one for the wolves. We can add more as the game goes along.

So until we have everyones character posted here I am not making a new thread, I just don't want to jump the gun.

Friday the 13th~
LadySky, Cello, Question Mark, & Saku(as Jason)

This one still needs more interested parties!
Currently need: 2 more girls & 1 more guy!

My Avatar Inspired RP~  I would like to make sure anyone who chooses this RP, I want mean nasty bastards!
LadySky(naturally lol)
HPDDJ, jilorrb, Cedrick?

Need 2 or maybe 3 more guys....I am not sure Cedrick is for definite playing yet.

If I have anything wrong let me know!  XD

Cedrick

Sky's icon always makes me think of a girl who just ticked someone off and got tied up (she almost looks like she's in stocks) stripped and left because they wanted her to be humiliated. The situation from there might depend upon who those guys actually were.

I do know I want them to be mad at her and mean bastards!

With this as a given then my first two ideas wouldn't work The third might but another would be to step back in time rather than now. Frequent wars in the middle ages often upset fiefdoms that changed hands. So let us suppose such a war has just ended. The new ruler wants to prevent any revolt so he turns the wife of his former slain enemy over to some of his men. They are to humiliate and use her so she can't make a claim to religious authorities as to a claim to the throne as wife and the people would be frightened to revolt. That could explain the picture, especially if the men selected each had a score to settle with how her husband had ruled.

Just some ideas to get a flow going.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
Cedrick Please Read

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Question Mark on June 18, 2009, 11:59:20 PM
Woohoo!

Alright, fellow lycans, what shall our common denominator be?  Tight friends?  The remnants of a dying pack?

Also, for clarification, are these the kind of lycans that can change on demand?  And do they look something like the ones below?

I like the first one to be honest... Now I was thinking tight friends, two might be brothers...  I just say that we should all agree on what each member of the pack does... I've already finished my character and he isn't the youngest or the oldest member of the pack nor is he the strongest or wisest... I just made him the fastest wolf who tends to stay under the radar.  Other than that, anyone else got any ideas for the pack?

LadySky

I agree, I like the top one the best!

Question Mark

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 21, 2009, 12:13:26 AM
I like the first one to be honest... Now I was thinking tight friends, two might be brothers...  I just say that we should all agree on what each member of the pack does... I've already finished my character and he isn't the youngest or the oldest member of the pack nor is he the strongest or wisest... I just made him the fastest wolf who tends to stay under the radar.  Other than that, anyone else got any ideas for the pack?

If we're going to consider brothers, we should also consider if some people would consider this incest.  Though they're not having sex with each other, they might "share" the same woman at the same time.  I know some people would consider that incestuous.

I personally have no problem with it, but I thought I'd just put it out there.

I think we call the pack a group of friends.  It's so small because of the lack of females.  I'll work up my guy soon.

Limoncello

So um... What is the age of the brothers?
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Question Mark

Quote from: Cello on June 21, 2009, 12:21:47 AM
So um... What is the age of the brothers?

I don't know about the brothers, but I'm making my guy around 50 years old.  Technically, any of the lycans could be upwards of 2,000 years old, but considering the racial die-out, most are probably under 100.

SinXAzgard21

Yeah, lets keep it under one hundred... My character has no age yet, that is because I would rather him be in the middle.... One the note of the incest thing... It wouldn't be incest because the women are not of the same blood and I highly think whomever the Alpha is will share and I know my character would have to be convinced to share.

LadySky

Just a quick note, the women are sisters so they are related. But I don't have any problem at all with being shared and passed around, that is why I am telling everyone this will be in the EX thread.

SinXAzgard21

Hmm well if it is incestuous then count Goldie out... I'm not a huge fan of it but I can deal... Goldie on the other hand will not do it.

LadySky

Unless you are wanting the girls to be intimate with each other I don't see how it is incestuous?

jilorbb

Well, some people might see it that way if two sisters share a partner, I guess.

Question Mark

Quote from: jilorbb on June 21, 2009, 12:52:55 AM
Well, some people might see it that way if two sisters share a partner, I guess.

Precisely.

LadySky

Oh, I guess I never saw it that way but alrighty then. However ya'll wanna handle that is fine with me.

rahatngt

My character Reinard, would be ~45 in real age, but in human form looks early 20s, nearly 6 feet tall, slim but very toned fit body, black hair blue eyes.

He's a restless sort of character, not too much into anything serious living his life as it is. Likes human specially human female. He is not so much worried about continuing the line at this point but the idea of taking a human female interests him.

Thats what I have thought of so far. I would suggest if you have a partial character drawn post it, so that we can make our characters fit together in interesting ways.

I wouldn't mind it being a bit incestuous given a proper situation in either way sharing mine or hitting it of with two of them .. but whatever other feels comfortable with.

Question Mark

Splendiferous idea raha.  Here's my guy, rough-shod format:

Name: Richard "Ricky" Elliot Preston

Sex: Male

Phys. Description: Looks like a plain guy; not particularly muscled or tall.  If he ever bothered to clean himself up, his face would be quite attractive in an angular sort of way.  However, Ricky perpetually looks like he rolled out of bed five minutes ago; his hair is a messy shock of tangled black strands and he bears a "rumpled" appearance.  The fact that he wears eternally wrinkled too-large jeans and a too-big hoodie only enhances this image.  Ricky is roughly 5'6" and 150 lb.

Psych. Description: Relaxed and laid back.  He lounges in the shadows, watching and waiting.  He participates only when he wants to, works only if necessary.  However, the issue of taking human females will provoke him to anger, as he is extremely against it.

Doomsday

Quote from: Cedrick on June 20, 2009, 11:29:41 PMFrequent wars in the middle ages often upset fiefdoms that changed hands. So let us suppose such a war has just ended. The new ruler wants to prevent any revolt so he turns the wife of his former slain enemy over to some of his men. They are to humiliate and use her so she can't make a claim to religious authorities as to a claim to the throne as wife and the people would be frightened to revolt. That could explain the picture, especially if the men selected each had a score to settle with how her husband had ruled.

Just some ideas to get a flow going.

THIS PLEASE

SinXAzgard21

So should we just post the rough draft of our characters?

SinXAzgard21

I would also be up for the five men rp.

Question Mark

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 21, 2009, 02:24:35 AM
So should we just post the rough draft of our characters?

If you have it.  If you have a final draft, post that one.  I only posted a rough draft because that's all I had when raha made the awesome suggestion of "I would suggest if you have a partial character drawn post it, so that we can make our characters fit together in interesting ways."

SinXAzgard21

Name:  Stephan Schwarz

Physical Description:  Stephan stands 6'6, with broad shoulders and a slim waist.  His athletic build gives him the appearance of a baseball player.  Short black-blue hair is left messy most of the time, a hat or beanie is usually covering the mess.  His deep green eyes usually lost in thought compliments his light skin tone.  Usually wearing jeans and a shirt, Stephan isn't huge on his appearance.

Personality:  Stephan is very easy going, he doesn't usually involve himself in huge pack matters.  Going with the flow he believes is the best method to deal with things so as not to place the spot light on himself.  He really doesn't care about the idea of stealing human girls for themselves but isn't exactly for it.

LadySky

EDIT

Quote from: LadySky on June 20, 2009, 09:24:53 PM
Thought I would catch everything up and see where we stand.

WW's Take Wives~
LadySky, Sephora, daylily, & The Golden Touch
Cello, SinX, Question Mark, rahatgnt

Once everyone has posted a character bio in this thread I will create a Profile thread in the EX Forum. I do not want to create a thread until everyone is ready and all the details have been figured out between us players. Once I set up the Profile Thread I will also create a thread for the girls and one for the wolves. We can add more as the game goes along.

So until we have everyones character posted here I am not making a new thread, I just don't want to jump the gun.

Friday the 13th~
LadySky, Cello, Question Mark, & Saku(as Jason)

Currently need: 2 more girls & 1 more guy!

My Avatar Inspired RP~  I would like to make sure anyone who chooses this RP, I want mean nasty bastards!
LadySky(naturally lol)
HPDDJ, jilorrb, Cedrick, SinX

Need 1 more guy and this one is a go! I love Cedrick's plot idea btw.

If I have anything wrong let me know!  XD

Weekend is almost over so we should be able to get everyone together and make profiles this week!

The Dark Raven

Hey Sky,

Do you just want a general profile for the character or what?  Lemme know :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

LadySky

Yeah I thought we could get at least rough drafts posted and then work out details together.

Sephora

Name: Danielle

Physical Description:  With a willowy body, and perfectly elegant features; Danielle looks every inch the dancer.  She has pale features; likely due to her focus on indoor activities over outdoor ones.  She is by no means weak looking though; as her entire body is all muscle, likely due to her severe workout routine and career choice as a ballerina.  Her wispy brown hair is normally kept up in some kind of pony tail or bun; with firm blue eyes always focused. Just about every outfit the young girl owns is a sweat suit, leotard, or at the very least; extremely easy to move in.

Personality:  Determined and strong minded, the moment Danielle decides she wants something; she does everything in her power to get it.  She can actually be a bit harsh at times, and if she isn’t reminded, she will forget that other people might not agree with her plans.  She is fiercely, if not overly protective of her family; and whenever she leaves home for an extended period of time; the sense of loneliness and homesickness practically overwhelms her.

Abilities:  She dreams the future.  Although its often irrelevant.  She might see someone paying for their groceries, or accidently locking their keys in the car, at the same time; she could just as easily dream of someone getting into a car crash, or getting married.  It varies. 

The Dark Raven

Name: Josie

Physical:  Wispy and petite, Josie is the picture of her mother at that age.  Curly, flaxen blonde hair and big blue eyes are the first thing one notices about her, then likely her alabaster skin.  She is graceful and lithe, her determination to her chosen craft paying off to keep her genetics from getting the better of her figure.  She is a native New Yorker, and has spent her entire life trying to secure a spot in a company, to follow in her mother's footsteps.

Personality:  Josie has a bubbly, friendly personality, though she is somewhat naive.  She will bend over backward to help her friends, and she wants to be everyone's friend...always patching up hurts.  Behind her back, some acquaintances call her a mother hen, despite her good intentions.  She hopes to be the next big thing, like her mother was two decades previous, but knows it takes hard work and dedication to get there.

Cedrick

My Avatar -

So I take we will be going with the disposed lord in the middle ages. With that in mind here is a write up of the character I have in mind.

Name: Jason the Swift

Descrpition: 5’10 150lbs, muscular upper body, blond hair, blue eyes.

Back story:  When he turned of age he left his parents where they were working a plot of land for Sky’s husband. Always good with weapons he became a sell-sword until he was offered service with his current lord. While he was away taxes were raised by the Lord Sky (name to be established) but his parents couldn’t afford them and still eat. Jason returned to plead their case as well as offer service. Lord Sky turned him down with a sneer and pronounced a harsh sentence. Sky was there and turned her head away striking Jason as uncaring and arrogant over people she considered beneath herself.

Now the tables have turned and Jason plans to make her pay for everything that had been done to his parents. To show her she was lower than the lowest she once ignored. His new lord considered him ideal for what he wanted done for he wouldn’t kill her or permanently cripple her but he would definitely render her claim to be a faithful wife void and more show the new subjects that she was beneath even them in standing by totally humiliating her.

Let me know if more details are needed to start or can just be developed within the story itself.

Cedrick Please Read

Doomsday

I'll also put forth a sheet for your Avatar game.

Name: Ser Willys Coffman

Description: 6'2", 240 lbs., short black hair and bright green eyes.

Back story: Ser Coffman was a loyal knight of Lord Sky for a long time, but the Lord was a cruel man who was suspicious of any men who came within proximity of his wife. Willys had never looked at the Lady Sky in that way, but it did not matter; at the age of 36, after serving nearly 20 years for his lord, he was dismissed from his knighthood and thrown out of the castle. Four years later, the cruel Lord Sky was overthrown by this new lord, and leading the van in the war against Sky's husband is Ser Coffman himself. After the fight was over, Willys is one of the five men chosen for their great reward... the former knight's vows of celibacy were discarded when he was exiled, and he aims to focus his vengeance on the woman who was the main reason he was removed from his position.

This is all going off the assumption that Lord Sky is a bit older than my character, although I hope Sky's character will be younger.

LadySky

Name: Nina

Physical Description: 5'7 138pds Wavy Honey Brown hair, one Blue eye/one Green eye, Very curvy but not plump, firm and athletic. It is very odvious Nina is the middle sister. Her younger sister Josie looks just like their mother with her golden looks & her older sister Danielle has their father elegant limbs and wispy brown hair. Nina is a mixture of father and mother, except for the blue and green eyes, that she inherited from her mother's mother, a sign of her powers. Tall yet not tall enough to model, limber but not elegant enough to dance, Nina is all woman. Large breasts and full hips give her the classic hourglass figure and she works very hard to stay firm and strong.

Personality: Trouble maker! Always wanting to be noticed Nina is great at coming up with awesome ideas only to find herself in trouble. Funny and loud she loves to party and spend the nights dancing. Always getting Josie into trouble then calling Danielle to come save them from whatever catastrophe she has landed them in.

Abilities: Empathic, able to sense emotions of all living beings if within 50 feet of them. Touching a living being allows her to hear thoughts but this can bring terrible migraines and she is not comfortable with this ability. If stressed or over tired cannot turn off the flow of emotions and can easily be overwhelmed.

History: I am assuming the girls grew up in NYC from daylily's post which is awesome. Anybody got a good idea as to why the 3 sisters are now living in Washington state?

Sephora is your characters name Danielle or Vanessa? I was not sure.  :-*

QuoteName: Josie

Physical:  Wispy and petite, Josie is the picture of her mother at that age.  Curly, flaxen blonde hair and big blue eyes are the first thing one notices about her, then likely her alabaster skin.  She is graceful and lithe, her determination to her chosen craft paying off to keep her genetics from getting the better of her figure.  She is a native New Yorker, and has spent her entire life trying to secure a spot in a company, to follow in her mother's footsteps.

Personality:  Josie has a bubbly, friendly personality, though she is somewhat naive.  She will bend over backward to help her friends, and she wants to be everyone's friend...always patching up hurts.  Behind her back, some acquaintances call her a mother hen, despite her good intentions.  She hopes to be the next big thing, like her mother was two decades previous, but knows it takes hard work and dedication to get there.

Name: Danielle

Physical Description:  With a willowy body, and perfectly elegant features; Vanessa looks every inch the dancer.  She has pale features; likely due to her focus on indoor activities over outdoor ones.  She is by no means weak looking though; as her entire body is all muscle, likely due to her severe workout routine and career choice as a ballerina.  Her wispy brown hair is normally kept up in some kind of pony tail or bun; with firm blue eyes always focused. Just about every outfit the young girl owns is a sweat suit, leotard, or at the very least; extremely easy to move in.

Personality:  Determined and strong minded, the moment Danielle decides she wants something; she does everything in her power to get it.  She can actually be a bit harsh at times, and if she isn’t reminded, she will forget that other people might not agree with her plans.  She is fiercely, if not overly protective of her family; and whenever she leaves home for an extended period of time; the sense of loneliness and homesickness practically overwhelms her.

Abilities:  She dreams the future.  Although its often irrelevant.  She might see someone paying for their groceries, or accidently locking their keys in the car, at the same time; she could just as easily dream of someone getting into a car crash, or getting married.  It varies.

LadySky

I am going to get a thread going for WW's Take Wives today!

I will also make one for Five Men and A Lady tomorrow if all goes well.

I am currently looking for a fitting picture of my character girls!  ::)

Sephora

Ack! My characters name is Danielle.  I was flip flopping with names for a little bit, and it must have slipped.  I will scurry off and edit now.

And as to why they are in Washington...maybe they inherited from their grandmother? You know, the one that gave your character the one blue eye and one green?

LadySky

Here is Nina!  Awesome Sephora! I was thinking something like that too!

Sephora

Wow! I've never really done an rp where we need a picture for our characters before...alright, here is Danielle:

LadySky

You don't need pictures at all Sephora! I just like to get ones for my characters cause it gets my Muse warming up!

She is beautiful!

jilorbb

Would you like the men involved with the "Five Men" rp to post character profiles? And, if so, could I maybe have a little detail as to the setting?

Sephora

lol, ohhh! Alright.  Well, I already posted it so, -shrugs-

And when you mentioned creating a thread for WW, are you talking about the ooc thread, or the start of the actual rp?

LadySky

Sephora~ I am making a OOC & Character Profile Thread   ;D

jilorbb~ Character Profiles for Five Men & A Lady would be welcome. Below is what the guys have developed so far.

QuoteFrequent wars in the middle ages often upset fiefdoms that changed hands. So let us suppose such a war has just ended. The new ruler wants to prevent any revolt so he turns the wife of his former slain enemy over to some of his men. They are to humiliate and use her so she can't make a claim to religious authorities as to a claim to the throne as wife and the people would be frightened to revolt. That could explain the picture, especially if the men selected each had a score to settle with how her husband had ruled.

Cedrick

My Avatar -

So I take we will be going with the disposed lord in the middle ages. With that in mind here is a write up of the character I have in mind.

Name: Jason the Swift

Descrpition: 5’10 150lbs, muscular upper body, blond hair, blue eyes.

Back story:  When he turned of age he left his parents where they were working a plot of land for Sky’s husband. Always good with weapons he became a sell-sword until he was offered service with his current lord. While he was away taxes were raised by the Lord Sky (name to be established) but his parents couldn’t afford them and still eat. Jason returned to plead their case as well as offer service. Lord Sky turned him down with a sneer and pronounced a harsh sentence. Sky was there and turned her head away striking Jason as uncaring and arrogant over people she considered beneath herself.

Now the tables have turned and Jason plans to make her pay for everything that had been done to his parents. To show her she was lower than the lowest she once ignored. His new lord considered him ideal for what he wanted done for he wouldn’t kill her or permanently cripple her but he would definitely render her claim to be a faithful wife void and more show the new subjects that she was beneath even them in standing by totally humiliating her.

HPDDJ

Name: Ser Willys Coffman

Description: 6'2", 240 lbs., short black hair and bright green eyes.

Back story: Ser Coffman was a loyal knight of Lord Sky for a long time, but the Lord was a cruel man who was suspicious of any men who came within proximity of his wife. Willys had never looked at the Lady Sky in that way, but it did not matter; at the age of 36, after serving nearly 20 years for his lord, he was dismissed from his knighthood and thrown out of the castle. Four years later, the cruel Lord Sky was overthrown by this new lord, and leading the van in the war against Sky's husband is Ser Coffman himself. After the fight was over, Willys is one of the five men chosen for their great reward... the former knight's vows of celibacy were discarded when he was exiled, and he aims to focus his vengeance on the woman who was the main reason he was removed from his position.

Sephora

Phew! I was afraid I was going to have to scramble over a first post! XP

LadySky

Question Mark

Final draft.  Here for now.

Name: Richard "Rich" Elliot Preston

Phys. Description: Looks like a plain guy; not particularly muscled or tall.  If he ever bothered to clean himself up, his face would be somewhat attractive in an angular sort of way.  However, Rich perpetually looks like he rolled out of bed five minutes ago; his hair is a messy shock of tangled black strands and he bears a "rumpled" appearance.  The fact that he wears eternally wrinkled too-large camo pants and a too-big hoodie only enhances this image.  Rich is roughly 5'6" and 150 lb.  He is also fond of sunglasses, and will always have a pair on hand.

Psych. Description: Extremely smart, though relaxed and laid back.  He lounges in the shadows, watching and waiting.  He participates only when he wants to, works only if necessary.  However, the issue of taking human females will provoke him to anger, as he is extremely against it.

Picture: Note: The gloves and camera aren't part of the ensemble, and his hair is much longer and messier than in the picture.

LadySky

Five Men & A Lady

Name~ Lady Skylark Neville (called Lady Sky)

Age~ 24

Physical Description~ Small and gentle Skylark is the perfect noble Lady. Brown hair filled with golden highlights falls in waves past her bottom. She has never however had her hair loose in the company of others, always keeping it tightly braided and pinned. Soft moss green eyes that gaze cold and unfeeling at all she meets. Her body is small and though her breasts are not large they are high and firm, perfect handfulls. Small hips are supposedly to blame for her inability to conceive a child for her husband though many say it is indeed the Lord that is to blame.

Personality~ Quiet, distant, aloof. The perfect Lady in every way. Keeps to herself and does her duty, never shows emotion of feeling.

History~ Lady Sky's mother died 3 days after giving birth to her one and only child. Naming her Skylark for her favorite bird was the only gift she was able to bestow upon her daughter before death. Her father was aloof and unfeeling, devoting himself to his lands and money. In order to make a profitable allegence he betrothed his 4 year old Skylark to a Lord known for his evil ways. Sky was raised to be the perfect wife, mother, and Lady, taught to never show emotion, never ask questions, and above all obey her husband. At 15 she was given in marriage to Lord William Jonathon Henry Neville IV. Her husband was 46. Cruel, angry, and vicious Sky soon learned the true nature of hell. Unable to maintain an erection Lord Neville beat and abused Sky blaming her ugliness for his problem. Throughout the years of her marriage she has endured almost every humiliation imaginable, or so she thought. Loyal to her father and determined to make her mother proud she has spent her life hiding every emotion and appearing to be the aloof, spoiled, noblewoman all except her to be.

The Dark Raven

Sephora

So your girls following in the footsteps of, from what you wrote about the parents, the mother AND the older sister? XD That will be fun! Especially considering what I've got planned for Danielle's career history.

LadySky

I think that is awesome! The middle sister will always feel left and out and jealous of course! hhehehehee

jilorbb

I must admit, I'm having trouble coming up with a good enough reason to have something against the man that I would actually take it out on his wife. Likewise, her only crime seems to be her untouchable nature and that is giving me trouble as well since it would seem I would have nothing against her.

I generally can't play the villain so this may take some thought.

Any suggestions?

The Dark Raven

Family tradition... ;-)

Though I didn't know what you meant by Abilities, so I left that out...lol

LadySky

Remember that YOU ARE NOT YOUR CHARACTER.

People seem to think you are what you write but that simply is not true. This RP is not meant to be pretty or loving.

WW Threads are up.....

Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40069.msg1988266#msg1988266

OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40070.0

jilorbb

Oh, I understand that. I just wouldn't at all enjoy writing from the standpoint of a truly despicable person. It would be particularly difficult for me to do so since this is sexual in nature.

I'd be able to write for a villain if I were writing a novel of some sort but with the interaction that happens in role play, its difficult for me to completely separate myself from my character.

I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something that works but it might take me just a little while.

Cedrick

Quote from: jilorbb on June 22, 2009, 04:45:03 PM
Oh, I understand that. I just wouldn't at all enjoy writing from the standpoint of a truly despicable person. It would be particularly difficult for me to do so since this is sexual in nature.

I'd be able to write for a villain if I were writing a novel of some sort but with the interaction that happens in role play, its difficult for me to completely separate myself from my character.

I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something that works but it might take me just a little while.

I may be able to help you out. I don't write really evil people either as a main character but can envision revenge on someone I see as truly evil. So think of a situation where she could have done good but didn't, like my character experienced with his parents. She could have intervened but didn't so came across as approving.

From Sky's write up many such situations is possible. A village was burned that had people dear to you while she was on her horse watching, unmoved and cold.

Anything like that which get your blood pumped to make her pay for being that way. As I understand the instructions we are working off of from our Lord is to destroy her image, use her, enjoy her, humiliate her so she is despised by the people who once feared her. No killing or permanent marks. At the end I would guess we are to let her go. Depending on where the story leads.

Hope that gives you some ideas to work around.

Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

Very good way of looking at it Cedrick! Yes Yes, remember in order for her to please her husband she would have stood by and remained uncaring during any situation. She would seem to be evil and cruel to all those watching her.

Tevan

Sephora

Not necessarily.  I mean, Question Mark has his wolf character actively being against having human women.  That, in a sense; leaves a spot open...I think.  I don't know, I'm not the gm. You'd have to ask LadySky.

Cedrick

Quote from: Tevan on June 22, 2009, 10:29:31 PM
Damn missed the WW game too

I believe we are still looking for man #5 in the avatar (to be named) game.

Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

Tevan if you are really interested in the WW game having 5 werewolves instead of 4 is just fine with me. Three women can handle it! However if you would like to join the Avatar game, called Five Men and a Lady, you are more than welcome to join it too!

The Golden Touch

What was the call on me being in the Werewolf game, LadySky?  Am I a female were, or one of the sisters?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

LadySky

That is up to you hun. We can easily change to four sisters if you want or you can be a female were, whichever one interests you!  :-*

The Golden Touch

-Ponders-

The only probably I have with being a sister, or a were, is that I am strictly opposed to incest.  I am okay with being a sister and being with one or more of the brothers, or a female were with one or more of the sisters.  But never with someone that is related...

Preference has me going for a sister, but I can play either.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

rahatngt

If the five men and lady aren't filled I would like to give it a try as something just came to me. My character would be a poor man, a farmer or blacksmith a hulking figure tall, muscled. He was the lover a lady of Lord Sky's court. The snobbish lord couldn't abide by them and banished her while putting him in prison. Suddenly thrown out of everything in the dead of winter she didn't survive. So this is one man very angry against you and would love to humiliate you sexually and show that you could be made not to care for the station of the one you bed ..

Darkforged Dove

Hmm. The werewolves idea is interesting. I've always been more partial to Baghtheera over Get of Fenris, but an alcohol-weakened silver-killed wolf-man isn't a terrible stretch. This looks full though. I might think about starting my own game later on.
Pretendy fun time games is good, but I tend to want as much of the real, original and undiluted as possible. A paradox, I know.

LadySky

There is one opening on WW's Take Wives~ 1 male werewolf

Five Men & a Lady~ rahatngt your character should work, post a rough profile here and then I will create a real thread for this game.

Friday the 13th~ still wide open!

jilorbb

I have my character idea!  ;)

Julien Tribald was a well-bred lad from a prominent family. They weren't of noble blood but they served the nobles for several generations and had learned proper decorum and etiquette. Julien was a personal assistant and tailor who was often at the beck and call of Lady Skylark because of his skill and fine talent with ladies' garments.

In truth, Julien had always fancied the Lady, somehow finding her mysterious cool appealing. But, him being 17 and her being married, he kept the behavior of a gentleman of course. He spoke kindly to her and would even recite things while hemming her gowns, hoping to give her some small happiness - since she never seemed happy in her life otherwise.

His kindness and adoration likely went unnoticed, at least by the lady herself. One of the maids at the palace had set intentions on Julien but she was far too old for him and so he didn't return her interest. When she noticed the way Julien doted on the lady, she came to see it as far more than the average servant should dedicate themselves.

Her jealousies paid off for her one day when she managed to bribe the carpenter into sabotaging the platform that Lady Sky would stand on for her fittings. While the lady was getting one of her finer gowns fitted, a leg of the platform snapped and she went falling to the floor. Julien, in his rush to save her from harm, tripped over the platform and landed in quite a suggestive position on her.

The maid had been watching from the door. She had only meant to humiliate Julien - as well as possibly get him fired - but when she saw him fall into the condition he did, she couldn't help but raise a fuss. She screamed and called for the guard, claiming that Julien had sexually assaulted the Lady of the house. When Lord William Jonathon came to the room with the guards, he found Julien still on the floor between Sky's spread thighs, making drastic attempts to untangle the buttons on his vest from the lace on Lady's petticoat - without damaging the fabric. He was stuttering apologies and blushing, looking only at his own vest but the Lord saw what he wanted to believe was happening and punished Julien - AND his family severely. Julien had looked at the lady and begged for her to explain but she merely turned her eyes away and allowed him to be taken.

Julien was placed into the dungeon for an indeterminate amount of time. He, and his family were stripped of their good name and anyone with commission from the Lord to do business within his territory was forbidden to do business with the Tribald family. This caused his family to become destitute and his father to die at a young age.

Now, released from his unearned prison time and given a chance to do the crime that fit the punishment he received, he intends to get back at the lady who willingly let an innocent man suffer rather than to just speak the truth.

What do you think? (Sorry about writing a novel...)

Question Mark

I'm not in the avatar RP, but damn, that's a good concept.

*applauds*

LadySky

Awesome jilorbb! I love it! If I can get one more male player I will be able to set up the threads!

LadySky

I believe we have one more werewolf for our game!

Tevan

Why yes you do *offically claims the last ww spot*

Sephora

Congrats Tevan! Welcome aboard ^_^

rahatngt

Name: Koran Olaron

Descrpition: Around 6 feet tall, very muscular strong physic, not too fast on his feet. Dark hair and black eyes. Finger thick, hands calloused from his work as a blacksmith.

Back story: He was mostly a reserved man doing his work silently but efficiently and living a simple life on his sweat. Things changed when a lady of the court decided to go slumming and chose this muscular blacksmith for the night. He was astonished but let himself enjoy the moment. This happened a couple more times but realizing these women just using him while they laugh about him in their own left a bad taste in his mouth. Then he met her, someone who saw him being used by the court lady and his pain. The young idealistic noblewoman became his friend then lover. Lord Sky finally heard of it. The snob might not protest ladies slumming discretely but he wasn't prepared to accept a lady with a blacksmith openly. He was put to the dungeon while the lady was thrown to the street cut off from family in the harsh winter, never to be heard again. Lady Sky seemed to agree with the Lord's sentiment. So he is going to use the lady like he was once used and make her pay for the crimes visited upon him.

jilorbb

LadySky

tonycraig0555

I'd be interested in the Friday the 13th roleplay if that is still a thought.  Also if there is any other spot open I'd be open to fill one.  *Grins* Well you know what I mean. 
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Saku

*pounces on tonycraig* YAY! Glad you're interested in Friday 13th ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

LadySky

Awesome! More for Friday!!!!!!!!

I believe the other two RPs are now filled, sorry!

I shall update the listing for Friday the 13th!

Saku

*Saku chants as she waits for more people interested in Friday ^^*
I'm back!

tonycraig0555

*Smiles at both lovely women*  I was waiting until the Friday the 13th got started, I remember hearing about it before.  Glad to see the idea is not dead.   
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

LadySky

Friday the 13th~
LadySky, Cello, Question Mark, tonycraig0555, & Saku(as Jason)

Currently need: 2 more girls!

LadySky

It looks like we need one more werewolf to fill a spot in Werewolves Take Wives.

If interested check out the Profile & OOC threads and PM me!

OOC:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40070.0

Profile:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40069.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just need two more ladies for Friday the 13th!

Sephora

So Cello's out of the rp then? Wasn't there someone else who had been interested? Darkforged Dove I think?

LadySky

I am not sure who it was that was interested, hopefully they will come back here to check on things. If not, whoever finds this first!

jilorbb

I was interested, but you weren't sure if you needed one more wolf at the time.  :-)

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySky on June 29, 2009, 06:12:47 AMI am not sure who it was that was interested, hopefully they will come back here to check on things. If not, whoever finds this first!

Quote from: jilorbb on June 29, 2009, 05:13:53 PMI was interested, but you weren't sure if you needed one more wolf at the time.  :-)

*cough*

*point*

*walk away*

*smile*

LadySky

Woohoooo! Appears we found someone!

Check out the Profiles jilorrb and make one for yourself!

jilorbb

Thank you!

I'll get on that ASAP.  :D

jilorbb

Unless I missed it, no one a claim at wanting to be the oldest? Question wants his  character to be the oldest.

Name Ian Miller
Age 111 (appears in his mid thirties)
Sex Male
Descrip In human form he has black hair (salt and pepper at the temples) and deep violet eyes. He stands about 5'10 and weighs 175 with a body fit for hard labor and somewhat scarred from fights in his past.
personality Ian is one of the biggest supporters for mating with humans. At his age, he is fully mature and wanting a mate. The wolf side of him sees mating as a natural thing that should be desired by both parties. The human side reinforces that and adds in a sense of valor. He attempts to seek wisdom from both sides of himself.

He sees continuation of their race as foremost in concern, but he would only use force as an absolute last resort as he truly desires someone to be a permanent, willing and loving mate. Time has given him patience so, he will give a lady time to come to know him

His visage might be a bit gruff but his demeanor is calm and respectful. However, he has high standards and is proud and unafraid to fight for something he deems important. Family and honor is of the most importance for him, which is one of the reasons why he wants to find a loving mate.

* Since family is so important to him, it would be nice if someone was willing to be his brother. I'll change his last name accordingly.

Is this satisfactory?

LadySky

It is good with me jilorrb! You can post it in the Profile thread and get together with the other guys concerning anything else!

YAY! This means I can create an opening thread tomorrow! That will be my #1 priority tomorrow all!

Keala Mensha Khaine

Damn, just saw all the roles in the Friday the 13th one were full! I was extremely interested in that one too! I am a HUGE fan of the series and own all the movies with tons of other stuff...I think because I share the name and a pretty similar suckiness with swimming as the big dude...and my parents were married on Friday the 13th...

Well, if anything opens up, feel free to PM and let me know! :) Or at least let me know when it starts!

Saku

We need more people to be interested in Friday the 13th so please join us!

If you wanted to play a girl there are still 2 girl spaces open. If you wanted to play a guy, I'll play a girl to be with your guy if you want.

I'm playing Jason but I can play a girl for your guy since we need more people to join in order for the game to start. *laughs*

Let me know what gender character you wanted. If you wanted to be a guy and have me be a girl too, PM me to discuss what sort of relationship you wanted, whether you wanted the girl to be your girlfriend when you arrive at the camp or if you wanted him to meet her at the camp and hook up or if you and my girl are just friends but end up becoming something more?

I'll send you this in a PM as well. :) Yay, more interested Friday the 13th people! ^_^
I'm back!

Question Mark

It's also possible that two of us can have two characters a piece.  Our first characters would be the couple that first fall victim to Jason, and our second characters would just be another couple.  That way, we can RP out the first couple death without having to kill off our character right off the bat.

I'm sick and my head's spinning.  Is this coherent?  Am I do sense?!

LadySky

*snicker at Question Mark* You soo cute!

YAY! more Friday the 13th! Yes QM, your sugesstion makes sense and is a good one!

Saku

Yeahhhh that would be totally cool! I like Question Mark's idea as well! Each player could have 2 characters a piece, the first set fall victim to Jason and then your second characters would be the ones that would survive for a longer period of time *grins* xD

So that way we could have couples together! Oh and if we can't find anyone willing to play girl characters, we could always have two guys hook up or something :) So there's always that thought. *nods* Just as long as they come as couples ^_^

Oh and I will be playing a girl to Keala's guy since he will be playing a guy *nods* the details of their relationship need to be worked out though. As to whether they are girlfriend/boyfriend at first, just friends or strangers that hook up. I will also still be playing Jason obviously xD
I'm back!

LadySky

Ooooh! Awesome! Yes Yes! If any guy couples want to join in that would be wonderful! Girl couples tooooo!

I shall play a girl and my second will be a girl as well but she could have a girlfriend if not a boyfriend!

Saku

Oh yeah and also if we have a shortage of girls and there are more guys and the guys don't want to actually have sex with the other guys, you could pretend to simply be together as guys but perhaps Jason would THINK they are gay couples when they actually aren't. If you know what I mean? Since I know some guys don't like m/m at all *nods* but for the purpose of the game perhaps it is Jason that thinks they are gay since they go off together in twos or something. You know?

And if you really don't like any of these suggestions and simply want to do m/f but there isn't anyone willing to play girls, I could play the first set of girls that die right away haha. So since we need two more girls I could play those 2 girls and have them be the first set of girls that die. But you'd still have to come up with someone who survives or if LadySky wants we could just have some guys that came along because they liked the girls that actually are going to be in Friday the 13th RP or something.
I'm back!

LadySky

Okay so here is where we are at:

Friday the 13th~
LadySky, Cello, Question Mark, tonycraig0555, & Saku(as Jason)

Keala Mensha Khaine is interested but might not want to play a girl LOL...

I could play 2 girls gladly! So that would give us

4 Guys:  Keala Mensha Khaine, Cello, Question Mark, tonycraig0555

2 girls:  LadySky & Saku

If Saku and I both play 2 girls we would have a girl for each guy!

Saku of course will be Jason...soooo with that we have enough to begin!

To start off the RP how about we do this:

I will create a female character that will be killed off right away. Any of you guys want to make a male character that can die quickly with me? Saku of course is Jason and will be the killer! After we post that opening sequence of murder and mayhem then we can all bring in our main characters for the RP!

I will PM this post to everyone who is interested, if you know of anyone who would possibly enjoy this tell them!

Question Mark

Sure, why not?

I'll be the first guy to die a stabby death.

Also, Saku, I want you to be creative: treat our vicious, bloody murders as you would a work of art.  :P

Saku

Heh, I shall try my best xD and you don't get to pick who dies first! :p *chuckles* Shouldn't that be the fun of it all? You don't know who is first *giggles* I should roll dice or something to decide hehehehehehe or LadySky should and PM it to me secretly *laughs*

Oh and can I mix it up too? As in have Jason walk and also run? Since the newest Friday the 13th he did run at times ^_^
I'm back!

Question Mark

Quote from: Saku on June 30, 2009, 04:23:08 PMHeh, I shall try my best xD and you don't get to pick who dies first! :p *chuckles* Shouldn't that be the fun of it all? You don't know who is first *giggles* I should roll dice or something to decide hehehehehehe or LadySky should and PM it to me secretly *laughs*

Oh, that is the fun of it all.  I was referring to my character in the first couple Jason's going to, uh, acquaint himself with.  I expect my other character (the one who will live past the first page) to survive much longer.

LadySky

Laughs wickedly!  >:)

Saku I will leave to death dealing choices to you since I will be a character and I don't want to see it coming!

Ok Question Mark! You and me! I will prepare a quickie character and get a thread set up today or tomorrow if I get swamped today!

Question Mark

This character sheet will be really brief since Wade's going to be a disposable character...  Hope you guys don't mind.

Name: Wade Jamison

Slasher Archetype: Rich Jock Jerk.

Appearance: Tall, Caucasian.  He's handsome and muscled, with the beginnings of sideburns and a scraggly shadow of hair that hasn't been shaved in a few days.

Personality: Grade-A asshole.  Wade's domineering, chauvinistic, and supremely confident in his inherent awesomeness.  He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's smart enough to have made it through a year of college.  Can be manipulative.

A question: where are we and why are we there?

LadySky

My disposable chick:

Name:  Emily Hanson

Slasher Archetype:  Rich Cheerleader Bitch

Appearance:  Too pretty to be real. 5'7/120pds, Long perfectly bleached Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 36 C breasts (16th B-Day present), a body built for sex.

Personality:  Super Duper Bitch. Cheerleader & Homecoming Queen in High School, now a perfect Beta Cappa frat party whore. Totally shallow and consumed with her own perfection.

Answer:  Camping at Crystal Lake....Wade and Emily are camping out for a weekend of uninterrupted naughtiness.

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySky on June 30, 2009, 05:18:59 PMMy disposable chick:

Name:  Emily Hanson

Slasher Archetype:  Rich Cheerleader Bitch

Appearance:  Too pretty to be real. 5'7/120pds, Long perfectly bleached Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 36 C breasts (16th B-Day present), a body built for sex.

Personality:  Super Duper Bitch. Cheerleader & Homecoming Queen in High School, now a perfect Beta Cappa frat party whore. Totally shallow and consumed with her own perfection.

Answer:  Camping at Crystal Lake....Wade and Emily are camping out for a weekend of uninterrupted naughtiness.

I lol'd.  ^^

Wow, we have two totally shallow, basic characters with virtually no development or high complexity!  I bet they'll live happily ever after, eh Sky?

LadySky

*pops a bubble and twirls hair*  "Like totally!"

Keala Mensha Khaine

I will write up a character bio later on when I get home from work (late as is ha!) but most likely, I shall be the token stoner/alcoholic! Always one of those in a slasher film. Can't wait to start though!

Keala Mensha Khaine

Name: Sam Aarseth

Slasher Archetype:  Comic relief (or likes to think he is)

Appearance: For lack of a better idea, we shall just say he looks like Alexi Laiho for now :)

Personality: A sarcastic metalhead who likes to joke around and who is, or at least thinks he is funny. He absolutely is in love with Saku's character, but is too shy to openly admit it, so he flirts with her but always claims to be joking or messing around.   

Saku

Name: Saki Suzimiya

Slasher Archetype: Nice Rich Popular Sports Girl. The somewhat nice girl.

Appearance: Japanese descent. She has long black hair she wears in one long braid and sparkling blue eyes. Saki stands at around 5'4", weighs around 125lbs, some of which is muscle obtained from her sportsmanship.

Personality: Saki is nicer than most popular high school girls. She is not overly kind, like the sort who tend to be nerds, brown-nosers or teacher's pets but she is not a bitch like many of her type. If it's a situation that is serious she tends to have a good heart but if it's something that doesn't matter much she can go either way depending on her mood.

Answer: Sam has a summer house nearby Camp Crystal Lake and has asked Saki to accompany him there so she can help him out with college applications.
I'm back!

Saku

Name: Jason Vorheese

Slasher Archetype: The Killer

Appearance:

Personality: He has a fear of going into the water since he drowned in it when he was alive but other than that the only other thing he fears is his mother who is now dead. He wants to kill anyone who comes into Camp Crystal Lake and pursues them once he sees their faces whether they remain on the land or not. His mother's voice in his head usually drives him to kill.

Answer: He haunts the grounds of Camp Crystal Lake always waiting to find campers that he can kill to make sure that no one ever survives there again.

EDIT: Jason is a fucking bad ass mofo as well. xD
I'm back!

Keala Mensha Khaine

You forgot that Jason is a fucking bad ass mofo too! :)

LadySky

*giggles*

I love the profiles! YAYs!

I shall prepare mind today and tomorrow!

LadySky

Which of you guys is gonna be her sex fiend boyfriend?

Girl #1 for Friday the 13th RP~

Name~ Tiffany Gordan

Nickname~ Fanny

Age~ 18

Sex~ Female

Slasher Archetype~ Scatterbrained Sex Fiend

Personality~ Wild, Adventurous, Artistic, Imaginative, Silly, Fun loving, Scatterbrained

Appearance~ 5'5, 110 pds, Blue eyes, Black & Hot Pink Hair that is short and punk, 33C/19/34 Fair skinned and physically active with a toned body from sports, always smiling!

Tagging along with Saki and Sam hoping to have a weekend of camping sex!

Keala Mensha Khaine

She looks like she caught a glimpse at Jason's 'machete' xD

LadySky

Girl #2 for Friday the 13th RP~

Name~  Natalia Livingstion

Nickname~  Natty

Sex~  Female

Age~  19

Slasher Archetype~  Sweet Virgin

Personality~  Sweet, loving, quiet but not shy. Loves nature and is a daydreamer.

Appearance~  5'7/126 pds. Long honey brown hair, big brown eyes, small boned and delicate body type, a dancers elegance.

Not sure why she is at Crystal Lake...maybe she Sam's cousin? Let me know what ya think!

Question Mark

Name: Cole Browning

Slasher Archetype: Token Black Guy

Personality: Cool headed and logical, Cole is the voice of reason.  Loves rules.  He's intelligent, but not to the point of being anti-social.  Can be a killjoy in a crazy and fun situation, though.

Most Likely: To be a peer chaperon.

Appearance:

Question Mark

So Cole could either be with the Crazed Sex Fiend or the Sweet Virgin.  Talk about extremes.  O_o  Personally, I can't see him with Tiffany (they're polar opposites), but I think him and Natalia would be a good match.

Also, I say we start this RP ASAP, since the first "scene" will be Saku disposing of Lady's and my disposable characters.

Also also, I'll be making a second male character.  I'll put him up soon.

LadySky

I think Cole and Natalia would be awesome together.

I want to start Monday if that is Ok with everyone. I am just about to crash for tonight and tomorrow is a big family day for me.

Saku

Sure, I'll try and get something up today at some point hopefully if I have time and save it to post on Monday like LadySky said. That way if I don't manage to get something out Monday, it's already done so all I'd have to do would be to post it. Also, if I somehow screw up and don't get something out today I can do it Monday *laughs* xD
I'm back!

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySky on July 05, 2009, 01:08:15 AMI think Cole and Natalia would be awesome together.

Sweet, I'll adjust his psyche accordingly...

Quote from: LadySky on July 05, 2009, 01:08:15 AMI want to start Monday if that is Ok with everyone. I am just about to crash for tonight and tomorrow is a big family day for me.

Sounds good to me!  I'm pretty busy today as well.  I hope you have fun with your family!   :D

LadySky

Here we go guys!

Friday the 13th Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41234.0

Character Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41235.0

OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41236.0

I am heading over now to make my post!

Still hoping to find a 5th male character for Five Men & A Lady!

LadySky

Just an update on this for everyone: July 11, 2009

Werewolves Take Wives~ Game underway!
   OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40070.0
   Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40069.0
No more players needed.

Five Men & A Lady~ Game underway, PLAYER NEEDED! Need to find one male character!
   OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40272.0
   Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40271.0
   Main Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40764.0
If interested in joining please contact me!

Friday the 13th~  Game underway!
   OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41236.0
   Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41235.0
   Main Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41234.0
No players needed for current game but would you be interested in the sequel? If so I may run one if this game goes well! Leave a note here or on the OOC if interested!

LadySky

When thinking about further RPs I would like to try I find I am desiring a Western!

Modern western or 19th century I am not sure about.
I picture a small town in Montana, the stories and goings on of all those living on the frontier.
I have a couple characters I would like to play:
  First~ A fiesty cowgirl who can ride and work as well as any man. Just the right cowboy comes along to tame her wild ways & help her save her ranch from some evil rich fat man!
  Second~ A lady kidnapped by Indians or a lady forced to work in a whore house. Either way she now is looked down upon and shunned. She fights back and refuses to hang her head low and one of the powerful ranchers in the community with his own demons to battle falls for her.

I would love to see this little town grow and thrive, different couples, different individuals and their own stories. Life on the frontier everyone!

What does everyone thing? Something you find interesting?

Cedrick

I have always been a big fan of westerns. Grew up on John Wayne  ;D

Though I tend to picture myself more the gambler type, dressed in black, quick with the gun only in self defense. Arch types are Maverick (TV), Doc Holiday, Bat Masterson.

That would fit with your second gal idea since gamblers and saloons/red light go together (like the Bird cage in Tombstone).

So I'd be interested in strapping on a peacemaker, ogle saloon gals, and work the pasteboards.  ;D

Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

Excellent! I love that type of character myself, I can just picture him actually!

Eliza

I like the Western idea, mostly the modern Western idea. I'm inspired by "The Postman" movie. It's set in post-apocalyptic America and everyone goes back into a Western-style society.

As for characters, I picture myself as a gunslinger girl of a different ethnicity (if it's a modern western, then the country's already diverse). She's one who knows how to handle a gun (pistol, shotgun, etc.) or any weapon available (katanas, anyone?) and can stand up to a man in a duel.

The whole katana idea is pushing it though. It's optional.

Cedrick

I'm not familiar with that movie but I'm willing to give it a shot if it is the more popular idea if someone fills me in more on the details. My experience with this type of world ranges from Buck Rodgers to Fallout.

I was also a fan of the TV KungFu western with Little Grasshopper so do not mind any ethnicity being in it.

Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

If I were to create a Western and be the GM I think I want to do a 19th century full on western.

I like the idea of a future setting like The Postman and I would prolly play in it but I don't think I would want to GM it.

I am still hoping for a real Western.

Eliza

Okay, that's fine. Do you mind if I keep the idea for a "The Postman"-like post-apocalyptic modern western for myself?

LadySky

Of course not, it is all your luv!