News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Filled

Started by Hurricane, October 25, 2009, 11:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurricane

Hello everyone,

I have a concept for a game that I'd like to try (try again really since the last time was fun but also didn't quite work out they way I'd hoped).

In this setting the basic concept is that just after a male orgasms, the pathways of their sexual organs are kind of "open" for a short time.

The most dominant act a male can commit on another male is to cum into their penis (tip to tip) while they are "open" and fill their balls. Filling up another male this way is the ultimate act of domination and enslaves the person being filled to the cock of the aggressor. (for a while anyhow)

The technique is a secret; while it is known and practiced by a select sub-culture the world at large doesn't realize that it exists. And that's where the game comes in: your character secretly knows the Filling technique and wants to do it to my character.

The specific relationships are pretty open. We could be students, coworkers, prisoner/guard, nerd/jock, a chance meeting in a nightclub... whatever sounds fun.

I'm open to players of any gender as partners on this. I am a switch in terms of D/s, so I'm also open to the idea of eventually escaping the enslavement and turning the tables on the aggressor as well.

Please PM me with any ideas if you'd be interested!

Decrepitdan

I am totally interested in this idea. I love penile enema's as it is! I am not a very good Dom, but would be willing to give it a whirl for this role. As far as the individual roles, I think a great power disparity would be in order, to make it more fun. Perhaps there are multiple ways to "fill" another as well.