News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

I shook my head no smiling "I was trained to kill, quickly and without playing. My gifts make me unstoppable but as a sparring partner I'm pretty useless. i don't even know how to 'play fight'" I said walking closer to Kiryu "Besides I have a mess to clean up this morning, maybe you can teach me some other time." I said smiling

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and put his hand on her shoulder.“Gotcha and I may take you up on that offer.And if its no trouble could I assist you with that mess?Im pretty bored and not sure if there's anything to do around here."he said as his eyes looked oddly puppy dog like.

Gideon

After Eva left the room Lyk closed his eyes 'What was going on with me' he thought 'She's a vampire something I'm supposed to hate but I don't I think I think I love her' Sigh 'I need to think this out maybe I should hang out with maybe that's all it is but it it feels like something deeper. I wish she had stayed so we could talk this out.'

LimitlessNikkie

"I don't know if you can help me but I would like it if you were with me," I glanced at the window wondering how I was going to explain my erratic behavior to my friend, how I was going to face Rogal with her when parts of me still wanted to claim him. "I may need you there to keep me from doing something idiotic." Like claiming the boy a cruel voice whispered through my mind with a cackled. Shaking my head I smiled "Come on lets find Eva"

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and noded.“Alright!"he exclaimed after begin bored so long.As they walked he asked.“So permission to kill Maam?"he said in a militaristic tone,laughing slightly.

LimitlessNikkie

"no" I said laughing as we walked to the Cafe first in the vain hope we wouldn't have to look fro Eva were I suspected she'd be, with Rogal in his room to feed. The thought of them together made my stomach twist slightly, it was irrational he was hers but instincts didn't follow rational thought and what I'd been feeling since last night was pure instinct and it was really starting to give me a head ache. Glancing around the empty Cafe I sighed. "nothings ever easy, come on I know where she is." I said heading to the room I'd run from only hours ago.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles back warmly.“Dont worry."he said as he stopped her and put both hands on her shoulders.“Everthing will turn out fine."

RomanSoldier

[OOC// I apologize for the short absence, I hope I can get caught up.]

Samantha was tired from having to control herself over the last few days.  Being at this school was harder than she thought. She had wandered around completely lost for the first few days, not even having found her room.  She was glad to have been sleeping under the stars.  She had been lost in controlling her bloodlust when that wolf had walked in with that vampire.  She almost hadn't heard when Nate pledged himself to her.  Her heart skipped a beat.

The last few days had been upsetting in that she couldn't find him.  She hoped that she would find him in the cafe.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled brightly and let myself believe him "your right come on the faster this is done with the faster we can go do something that doesn't make me feel vaguely ill." I said moving to Rogals door and knocking quickly before I could change my mind.

Kaiser Maverick

He waited behind her with his arms crossed.He wonder whose room we were at.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal looked up at Eva with a smile on his face at her question. "If that is what you need help with, then I will gladly help you learn to be a vampire." he said with a little laugh. You couldn't really teach a vampire how to be a vampire since they came in such in interesting assortment as humans, even if the vampire tried to act different they would still follow their instincts.

When Eva started to talk about how he should mingle with others, females to be specific for some reason, he was about to object when she held up her hand to silence him. It was true that his master wasn't here to influence him and as soon as she told him that her wish was for him to be fed and happy and that he could basically do what he wanted, he was conflicted. "If that is your wish then I will do whatever it take to be happy." he told her.

Rogal really didn't know what he would do with this freedom, since he was used to always being bossed. Even when he used to dream he would always dream about obeying someones orders. Just then he heard a knocking at his door and with a curious face, he opened it to see Alex standing there with someone he had never met. Rogal moved aside while bowing to let the two in. "Please come in." he said with his face towards the ground.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva's head turned towards the door.  Curious about who could be there, since Alex had rejected Rogal.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

Seeing him I felt like crap and I shook my head no vigorously knowing I wouldn't be able to do this surrounded by his sent "No I'd rather not, I need to speak with your master Eva and I'd rather do so in private before addressing you if she wouldn't mind." I said paying proper respct to her feeling like I'd fallen back into my old life even if just for a moment.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal got up from his bow to look Alex in the face before nodding his and leaving his room so Alex could go in and talk to Eva in private. "Alright but just don't go snooping. I may only be cattle to you, but I still like to have some privacy." he said, worried that they might find his notebook ad what he had written in it.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva had heard Alex before she saw her, asking for a private audience in Rogal's room.  She was glad that Rogal had handled the decision for her.  She waited for her to enter and sit, curious as to what she wanted.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

He decided to be friendly and happy.“So Rogal what are your skills?"He said as he shut the door,giving the girls their privacy.

LimitlessNikkie

I flinched away from his words feeling like I'd been hit. Turning to enter the room closing the door. "I assume he told you what happend?" I said in respectful tone keeping my eyes pinned to her so she could see the turmoil going through me.

Edhel Tari

Eva nodded.   "You are not interested in sharing, and I must allow you to decline.  Although I have to admit, I do not understand."  Eva kept a steady gaze on Alex.  Something about her had changed drastically, and Eva was beginning to feel it was all her fault.
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal looked up at the big guy as he asked him what his skills were. "I'm considered a master fencer, being tutored by Adolphus the Red himself, I know how to cook, clean and all of the other things that a servant is supposed to know, and I'm a fledgling in pyrokinesis." he told and then just to prove his point, Rogal had a flame appear suddenly in front of Kiryu and dance around his head a bit before making it wink out.

Gideon

"I should go find her we need to talk things over." Gideon left the room aonly to see Rogal and Kiryu talking to gether in the hallway. "Hey have you guys seen Eva anywhere we need to talk."

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled as the flames danced around his head.“Nice.I can do this"and with by lifting his hands,Rogal had a minitornado under him.Then he saw Lyk and let him down.“Eva and Alex are having girl time.No disruptions."he gave with a shrug.

LimitlessNikkie

Eva suddenly looked as young as I'd always assumed she was and I felt like crap. Crossing the room I went and sat next to her. His sent swirl around me pulling at my control but it was secondary Eva was my friend on of very few and I had to make things right. "I has nothing to do with not wanting to but I know now it was short sighted to believe I could." I raked my fingers through my hair wondering how to explain what even I didn't fully understand. "Your blood line is refined, you don't keep slaves, you don't hunt you don't fight, your civilized by nature. My bloodlines older and it carries many limitations a new one I'm finding is a territorial nature when it comes to humans." Laughing lightly trying to lighten the mood from what I said I continued "After tasting him I wanted to keep him then when he mentioned you I kind of lost it." I laughed uneasily wondering how she'd take what I'd said but I rushed on "I'm sorry for the distress I've caused, I shouldn't have temped fate, I should have known better."

Gideon

"Well I guess it can wiat at least until they're done. Do you know what they're talking about?"

Edhel Tari

Eva tried very hard to understand.  Even when Alex came near and was doing her best to be soothing and tell her how she felt without sounding possessive, Eva finally got it.  "So....you cannot feed without possessing.  And you wish to posses my slave?"  She asked cautiously, her eyes squinting, wondering what the protocol for this was.    Once before she had assumed something for Rogal.  She would never do that again.  "And then what would I feed on Alex?" 
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick