My list of ideas... F seeking M. :)

Started by StarsAligned, July 02, 2011, 06:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarsAligned

Hey, everyone! I’m brand new to E, and I’d love to get some good writing going. So, I thought I’d throw out a post! First, I think I should let you guys know that I love to write on AIM, but if the situation arises, I’ll definitely play here on the boards. Make sure to check out my RP Preferences over there. :) Generally, I play good, well-adjusted girls who undergo a change when the chemistry is strong enough. I crave story, as well as the fun bits that come with it. I don’t write pages and pages per post, but I do like to take my time to describe things in detail, and I hope you will as well. If you’re here, I’m sure you do! I try my best to match my partner, but it’s pretty standard that introductory posts are longer and take more thought.

Ok, so here goes:
1.   Boarding school – I love the idea of kids at boarding school getting together, especially between girls. Possibly they’re roommates. If it’s a boy and a girl, I can see her being the one who’s trouble. A time full of young love and self-discovery.

2.   Little sister – I love the idea of a guy falling for his best friend’s little sister. There’s something so sweet and wrong and lovely about it, to me. Of course the brother is upset. Of course the sister is in love.

3.   Muse – A good, sweet girl falls in love. The problem is, the boy she’s set her sights on is older, in a band, and drives a motorcycle. Definitely not what her parents have in mind for the honor roll princess. But he’s talented – deeply talented – and every song he writes is better when she’s around. How can she leave him?

4.   High School Sweetheart – Going away to college is a transition not everyone can handle. Imagine flying across the country to stare your new life, and here comes the one you loved in high school. Of course, that person never even knew you loved him, or her. Is this your big chance?

5.   Brotherly love – A young girl goes out to a club with her friends. A club that involves a young man on stage, hooded, who picks a young girl from the audience and makes her his. This young man is magnetic – his voice and eyes and demeanor pull at most females in the audience. The girl goes home that night, all tingly and bothered, wishing she could’ve been the girl on stage. It isn’t until she’s at home the next afternoon that she’s shocked by it. The last load of clothes in the dryer is her brother’s – and there is the hooded cape the man on stage had worn last night. Oh, what a conflicted little sister! What’s she going to do?

That’s all for now, but I’m sure this will be edited soon. PM me if you’re interested.

{o/o   intro }   All the lights are on and you are alive, but you can't point the way to your  h e a r t.
{ ideas : a/a }   So sublime when the stars are aligned, but you don't know the greatness you are.

StarsAligned

Well, I'm not so new to E anymore, but all of these have been reopened, so.. Bump! :)

PS - If you're open to playing any of these on AIM or YIM, let me know.

{o/o   intro }   All the lights are on and you are alive, but you can't point the way to your  h e a r t.
{ ideas : a/a }   So sublime when the stars are aligned, but you don't know the greatness you are.

StarsAligned

Wow. You guys are quick.   :o I'm sure I'll reopen these at some point, but due to popular demand, I'm all booked up as of now.