Roleplay Scene (looking for males)

Started by AAA111, December 10, 2009, 08:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Oh no! I would really like to continue and keep this going. I really think that we will both keep going. If we get tired we can stop for awhile. But I really want to continue. I had no idea this was your first roleplay. You seem like an experienced roleplayer. I'm sure we won't run out of it. Please can we continue? It won't ruin the feeling. Please  ;D

torioto

AAA111

Thanksss!! And sorry about the last post. I forgot to use the 1st person. I realized after I posted. Sorry. Normally I'm good at remembering but just forgot. I can go back and retype if you want?

torioto

No need. I didn't even notice. And I'm sure I might have skipped some myself. Besides, I don't think we are allowed to edit yet.

torioto

AAA111

Sounds good..About what time would you like to continue? :-)

torioto

I may not be able to log in most of the day perhaps at the same time I started being productive today. Around 5 hours ago? Feel free to post anytime you like though. I might find a way to post during the day.

AAA111

Okay. Well whenever you post is fine with me. Thanks. See you tomorrow ;-)

AAA111

torioto

I have been denies a membership, aaa111. And they will not say why. After I made so much...

torioto

I no longer feel confident. My mind only tells me I may not be as good as I thought I was, as deep as I tried... I am not mad I have been denied though I was looking forward to it. I am mad I have been prived of the knowledge of such decision. I may reapply in 27 days but by then my next semester will have started and I will not have as much time as I have this month.

AAA111

Sorry that we were not able to continue tonight :( But I am having fun with this I hope you are too. Hopefully we get to continue this tomorrow. I'll look for your post :-)

AAA111

Actually if you are gonna be on tonight we can continue for a bit..What do you think? :-)

torioto

I shall do my best. And do not worry, our adventure gets better and more interesting by the second.

torioto

AAA111

AAA111

Would you like to stop for tonight and start it up again tomorrow? :-)

torioto

I apologize. I really do fall asleep.Yes, we shall continue today.

torioto

I am adding an antagonist. Are you up for another character? If not I can manage her.

AAA111

AAA111

torioto

You made it a tough one for me   :-\

AAA111

Well I can change it if you want..just let me know how you want it to go :)

AAA111

Just wondering if you wanted to continue tonight? :-)

torioto