High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

(Well anyway, i'll probably be on in the morning while for the plane. Be going now. Goodnight~!)
O/O

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

(woop accepted, dont worry gavlois your turn will be soon, once you and lynxkitten are full members i'll remake this rp in the more adult section, that way we dont have to be so reserved with everything. Anyway on with my post)

Aaron had kept quiet until now, hina needed to explain to seig but now he could see the anger welling inside him "you hurt her seig thats why, you know what she's been through so you should understand" he spoke softly "dont make this any more difficult for hina then it already is, neither of us feel happy about doing this to you" for once Aaron's expression was serene and appologetic.

Queen Elsa

Hina wanted so badly to hold Aaron's hand. She needed some comfort. But she knew that would only agitate Siegfried. (Actually, I won't be able to participate if it goes into the more adult section. So... Yeah.)

Queen Elsa

(Or I at least won't be able to take part in anything sexual [With the men at least.])

azzmeister89

(i dont mean its so the characters can have sex, although if they wanted to it would no longer be a problem, its so we can have the characters act more like they would i.e swearing and dealing with more adult themed situations in a more realistic manner)

Gavlois

(quick post before i leave this morning)

Sieg could feel his hands trembling. "So you refuse to be with me? After everything i told you? How could you do this to me? What did this guy tell you to make you be like this?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"He didn't tell me anything Sig. It was what you did, when you hurt me."

Gavlois

"No!" He grabbed her arms tightly. "Please Hina. Tell me why! Why am I not good enough?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina cried out from pain. "Ow! Siegfried! Let go of me!"

Gavlois

(darn we need azz here XD)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Lol. Yeah... Maybe I'll have him take over Siegfried's part. :P)

Boxy

Gavlois

(darn it Tom. Yeah you could have him take over till im back or permanently if he wants. Im on my phone at the airport)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(I hope you have fun! :) )

Boxy

(yeah I figure I know where I'm not wanted)

Gavlois

(But now we lose our comic relief character  :-( and thanks I will ;D)
O/O

Boxy

(eh he wasn't important anyway)

Boxy

(sorry maybe I'll join back in as some new character sometime maybe in a few months I dunno)

azzmeister89

(hey sorry guys, time difference is a bitch and yea i'll be happy to take over being seig for everyone, will start with this post)

with an almost untraceable speed Aaron lunged forwards and took Seigs wrist in an iron grip, then with a twist of his wrist he caused seig to let go of hina and get himself in a position where his arm would break if he tried to fight, one arm pined up behind his back "dont struggle seig, you'll break your arm if you do" his voice was calm yet it was obvious to hear the cold tint to his voice.

Seig grunted in pain, his arm felt like it was going to fall off "you set this up didnt you?" he demanded of Aaron, said boy only  watched him with a expression of pity "Hina" Aaron said calmly again "why dont you head back to my apartment, i need your advice on what furniture to take with me to the flat my parents are renting for me" he looked down at Seig again "lets give him some time to come to his senses"

Queen Elsa

Hina hesitantly nods, and with one last sad look given to Siegfried, goes back to Aaron's apartment.

azzmeister89

letting Seig go Aaron turned back towards hina but then stopped and looked at him one last time "calm yourself down seig, when your ready, we'll see you at school" with that he lead Hina away "well i hoped he would have been a bigger man about that" he said with a disappointing sigh "so what shall we do now? its not even three in the afternoon"

Queen Elsa

"Hmmmm... Well, I need some new chess pieces." said Hina as she laid her hands over the red marks that Siegfried had caused on her arms.

azzmeister89

"to the games store it is" he declared before noticing her arms "did he hurt you much?" he took one of her hands in his and gave it a gentle reassuring squeeze

Queen Elsa

Hina looked down and away from Aaron. "I'm fine..."