The Darkness War (FutaxF, Sci-Fi Dystopia, Military, Incest)

Started by SilkenVenom, October 21, 2018, 12:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilkenVenom

An age of darkness has fallen upon humanity; a darkness of their own making. From drug resistant diseases to water poisoned by industrial waste, people fight for whatever they can get and die trying to hang onto it. Cities are overpopulated, food is hard to come by, and violence is rampant. Despite all that, things are better than they used to be. The military eventually overthrew the leaders and assumed control themselves in a bloody, violent coup, returning some semblance of order came to the chaos. The military is lead by the Council of Trinity, three sisters whose names have been hidden from everyone. Deadly, ruthless and cunning, they have fought to protect humanity from itself. Facing down rebels, traitors, riots and all manner of chaos, they will do everything they can to keep humanity alive, no matter the cost.

The Council of Trinity

The Council of Trinity controls most, if not all, aspects of life. At the start of the Dark Year, this was seen to be the only way to maintain control over the populace and keep humanity alive. Despite the world gone to hell, they managed to stop the bleeding, though the wound left upon the world still existed. Some saw them as saviors, others saw them as power-hungry tyrants out to only save themselves. The Council consists of three people, sisters who managed to outmaneuver and seize enough power. Their names and backgrounds have been erased from records, leaving only the code names they adopted.

Snake

Snake

Snake is considered the leader of the Council, though the others would never admit that. She’s the oldest of the three. Clever and cunning, Snake does most of the planning and handles most of the intelligence. She is rarely seen in public, appearing only when necessary and during important events. While she is considered to have a softer personality than her sisters, she is a strong advocate for the order they try to maintain and will be quick to eliminate problem people.

Spider

Spider

Spider is the middle sister. Cold and ruthless, Spider specializes in covert-ops and assassinations. She often finds ways to break the law in her favor, resulting in her being the least liked of the sisters among the general populace.

Cicada

Cicada

Cicada is the youngest sister. She is loud, abrasive and crude. Cicada leads the forces on the ground, carrying out the Council’s will and enforcing the laws. She is the most well know of the three, known for spending a lot of time with the general public. That doesn’t mean she will hesitate to put a bullet in someone if the need arises.

What I’m Looking For:
-While most stories about futuristic dystopias involve the common person trying to survive and fighting against the oppressors, I’m interested in looking at the other side of that; from the perspective of those in charge. How they interact, how they deal with issues, all that stuff. Military personnel, intelligence operatives, corrupt businesses, crooked politians
-Along with this, I’m hoping my partner helps me expand on the world and the characters.
-I’m looking to play one or more of the Council of Trinity. My partner’s character(s) can be one or two of the Council or other options that their imagination can think of. Anything from business and economic leaders to military personnel allies. And probably any number of things I can’t think of right now.
-I’m looking for an RP that has a good amount of both story and smut, though the played characters and overall plot may change how much of either happens.

Interested themes: Military, Sci-fi, Multiple Characters, Incest, Threesomes

This is an idea I've been working on for awhile, so if you’re interested, please send a PM! I look forward to hearing from you!

SilkenVenom

Wanted to give this one another shot after many months.

Fingers crossed.