DeadCell

I find your lack of win disturbing

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

*Steals and Squeals* Yes!!Wins.

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Scoops up the dolly where she lies/sits and hugs her close, the cowgirl loving on her because she hasn't seen her in quite a while.  She then carries her back to her room and puts her in her bed, tucking her in and giving her a soft kiss on her cheek* 

Night night, dolly.  I'll just take this WIN and hold it for you while you sleep, okay?  *Grins and turns out the light, the WIN secure in her hands once more*

Adammair

*creeps through the darkness of dolly's room, wearing his night-vision goggles, and plucks the WIN from Cami's hands, and tiptoes off into the darkness, as she stands there, confused.*

Anesa

*Just as he starts to 'tip-toe' on out the bedroom door, he hears the "Hello" click of Cami's revolver, stopping him dead in his tracks!*

You didn't really think you'd come in here and steal the win so easily, did ya Cowboy?  And what's up with the "Cyclop" look ya got going on with those goggles?  Hhrm?

*Shakes her head in annoyance, and quickly moves over to snatch the WIN from his sticky fingers before hog-tying him and leaving him there on the floor in the dark*

I'll send someone to come untie you once I've put some distance between us!  Happy trails, partner!  ;)

DeadCell

Anesa

Wanna see me do my "abandoneddolly" impersonation?  *Whispers*  I'm really good at it...watch:

wins

DeadCell

*shoots the win right out of your hands*

I don't think so lil lady...that win's staying with me.

Breathless Intent

*comes up behind Dead and tickles his ribs until he drops the win* Hah! Mine now sucker! *grabs and runs*

DeadCell

*giggles and rolls around on the floor like a crazy person until she starts running* Uh uh uh, I don't think so *pops up in front of Breathless and takes the win once more*

Anesa

Lures the winged creature into her submissive/slave cage (which she keeps at the end of her bed) by baiting it with "Angel Food Cake".  Sits in hiding, waiting for him to come sniffing around, and then BAM!  She slams the door, locking him up inside, taking the win and putting it in her own pocket.

<< VICTORY!!

Saerys

DeadCell

*After days and days of being cramped and confined within Camille's slave cage, the rather pissed off angel breaks free and go's in search for the win*

Sorry Saerys...but it is my win :D

Breathless Intent

I'm too tired to try to be fancy. So, I'm gonna do this oldschool style

WIN!

DeadCell

Two can play at that game :3

WIN WIN WIN!

Breathless Intent

*handcuffs Dead's wrists behind his back so he can't type*

Hah! WIN!

JackWhite

Takes advantage from her being tired and grabs the win in a moment of inattention

WIN!

Breathless Intent

*takes advantage of Jack's sweet nature, and asks SO pretty please for the win back...and gets it!*

WIN!!

DeadCell

I am now combining two threads.

Breathless, you are banned for stealing the win...and now I take the win for myself :D

abandoneddolly

thats cheating so I'll take that win.

Breathless Intent

Surely that is too heavy for you to manage, here lemme take it for you! *wins!!*

Adammair

Quote from: camille on February 09, 2012, 04:29:02 PM
Wanna see me do my "abandoneddolly" impersonation?  *Whispers*  I'm really good at it...watch:

wins

*imitates Cami imitating Dolly*

wins

Anesa

LMBO!   Copy catter!

Okay, just do as you're told, and nobody gets hurt, capiche?  Now, this is a "stick up", so put your hands high in the air and keep them there.  *Reaches inside his pants pocket in search of the WIN*

*Blushes profusely*  Oops, that's a different WIN! 

*Evenutually finds the WIN and tucks it away in her coat pocket.  Tying up the cowboy with her rope, she hops on her horse Clyde and rides off into the sunset whistling*

Adammair

Quote from: camille on February 11, 2012, 12:58:28 AM
*Reaches inside his pants pocket in search of the WIN*

*Blushes profusely*  Oops, that's a different WIN! 

*wins simply from Cami finding his hidden "win" in her search* >:)