The Paradise ~Wild West Brothel~ Interest Check

Started by Lady Lunarius, June 18, 2016, 10:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 05:49:45 PM
*giggles at Chi* Try living with him. He makes me swoon daily *glares at Kiric* Curse you for making me girly

*Blushes*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Chi

Quote from: Lynnie on June 21, 2016, 05:49:45 PM
*giggles at Chi* Try living with him. He makes me swoon daily *glares at Kiric* Curse you for making me girly

Nothing wrong with being girlie, but a girl who can swear like a trucker? That's a woman hahahahaha
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Lynnie

My dad was a trucker and ex military >.> I can make a sailor blush if I get mad

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Devilyn Sydhe

Do you have room for a travelling hired gun?  Possibly one drawn to town by the upcoming IC hangin' or maybe paid to try to stop it but set in his ways enough to let the man in the jail swing once he takes a disliking to him.

Potential Face Claim

Black Howling

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 22, 2016, 12:43:33 AM
Do you have room for a travelling hired gun?  Possibly one drawn to town by the upcoming IC hangin' or maybe paid to try to stop it but set in his ways enough to let the man in the jail swing once he takes a disliking to him.

Potential Face Claim

As my good friend Gnothi might say, Russel God-damn Crowe!!!

And yes, we have room. If you wanna make someone hired to try and break out the guy, that's fine. I actually have an idea that might appeal to you. I'll send a PM shortly.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Kiric Rand

I am pretty sure sue has been saving that for some time now.

Just waiting on a second approval for my guy
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Saving the glomp?! Is that what you mean, because if so, I know not of what you speak!!!!! LOL!

I'm working on my second character this morning, then I'm gonna get her in for approval.

*Reaches over and steals some popcorn* I don't know you....but I'm taking some popcorn! :D

|

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 22, 2016, 10:24:31 AM
Saving the glomp?! Is that what you mean, because if so, I know not of what you speak!!!!! LOL!

I'm working on my second character this morning, then I'm gonna get her in for approval.

*Reaches over and steals some popcorn* I don't know you....but I'm taking some popcorn! :D

Hey!!!  *tries to steal it back*  My delicious popcorn.......

Black Howling

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 22, 2016, 09:55:57 AM
Quiet in here

LOL. Your guy is all approved Kiric, I'm just lame and forgot to message it last night. >_<

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Black Howling on June 22, 2016, 10:36:06 AM
LOL. Your guy is all approved Kiric, I'm just lame and forgot to message it last night. >_<

Well, yeah, you are, but I wasn't going to say it XD

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 22, 2016, 10:24:31 AM

Uh huh. And I am the bloody queen of england
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Ace Flyer

Hello!

This looks like an interesting game, and I admit I've always been a bit interested in a western-themed one...As I try seeing what kind of character ideas I can come up with, are there any particular types of character/trope/role that the GMs want to see? Or just throw an app out there and see what happens?

Caitlin

Quote from: Ace Flyer on June 22, 2016, 01:45:51 PM
Hello!

This looks like an interesting game, and I admit I've always been a bit interested in a western-themed one...As I try seeing what kind of character ideas I can come up with, are there any particular types of character/trope/role that the GMs want to see? Or just throw an app out there and see what happens?
Feel free to check the character sheet to see which roles are already taken, as far as I know everything else is free to pick.

The GM's can probably tell you more though.