Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

* Trieste scowls.

Hey, look, the magic 8 ball came through again. Maybe you guys can try not to vote along with a wolf next time, eh?

* Trieste looks at Greenthorn, and Elunari, and Josietta, and mannik.

Ryven

Ryven stares in disbelief at the former sheriff turned wolf.  It appears there were more of the cursed beasts.  After the deed was done, he glances toward pianoman.  Potential werewolf, but not as likely as it would seem.  The man turned and began to walk back to his hut, muffin in hand and smile on his face.

Greenthorn

Greenthorn immediately looks at Marguerite and remembers she was the one advocating Kip from the start.

LadySky

LadySky watches in shock as the sheriff is killed. This village was turning out to be much more than she had bargained for!

Stomping back to her hut she locks herself in for the night grumbling about the material she had wasted making Kipoc's chaps!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 01, 2009, 06:36:40 AM
Greenthorn immediately looks at Marguerite and remembers she was the one advocating Kip from the start.

Marguerite glances back at Greenthorn and remembers she too went for Kipoc. "Assless chaps or not, you voted for him as well. At least he won't be stealing my spatula."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

elenisil

Elen shook her head. She hadn't been sure that Kipoc was a werewolf, but appearances could be deceiving. She looked around at the remaining villagers wondering who would be next. Considering the arguments everyone had put up.

Turning she left the group, alone as usual, to return to her small hut and lock herself in. Maybe she could just stay locked in her hut until the mess was straightened out.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Marguerite on June 01, 2009, 10:22:34 AM
Marguerite glances back at Greenthorn and remembers she too went for Kipoc. "Assless chaps or not, you voted for him as well. At least he won't be stealing my spatula."

I voted for him only after hearing about the chaps!!

Marguerite

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 01, 2009, 10:43:38 AM
I voted for him only after hearing about the chaps!!

I voted for him because he said to believe in him. I believed in him and the chaps for cookie's sake.

Trieste

Chaps are easy to believe in. Mmmmm, chaps.

Desan

He watched silently as the sheriff was hung, hearing the cries in terror finally settle as the furry body hung limp int he air. Yawning to himself he hobbles back into his hut, keeping it open for whenever Saffron needed to come to bed.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Nadir

O.O

Eden decides she should listen to her sources, as they obviously have more brains than she does, and slinks back to her and Mar's now hutboy-less hut.

Emmaline

-She watched the lynching from a distance, absolute shock widening her eyes when the sheriff turned out to be one of the beasts terrorizing the village. Fingers tightly gripped the side of the tree she stood near as her knees threatened to give out from under her. Tricksy tricksy wolves. She gathered herself and slipped away from the crowd, sure as sure could be none could be trusted with any certainty. After gathering her small cutting knife and a basket she wandered out to the fields to gather flowers.-

Galatine

Galatine looks on from the window of his house at the execution. How ironic though. Two werewolves have died for the death of a single human. He hoped they would continue to be so lucky. He cast suspicious looks about the remaining villagers. Perhaps there were more werewolves about. Or perhaps they had killed them all. They would see in the morning then. With that he shut the window, readying himself for the night.

Scott

Scott slips on a pair of assless chaps and knocks on Marg's and Eden's hut door... I heard you might be hiring :)

Ryven

Ryven slips back into his hut, bolting the door behind him.  Fritz rubs against his leg in a deceptively loving manner.  "You only love me when you want food..."  He said to the fat gray feline before scooping him a bowl of kibble and setting it on the floor.  He spent the remainder of the night baking and restocking his overcoat.  The scent of muffins wafted out his windows as he fell asleep with a furry grey blob sitting on his chest.

mannik

Mannik watched with complete surprise as the sheriff changed into his true, monsterous form. He had assumed the campaign against him was part of some werewolf trickery. Angered and outraged by this realization Mannik quickly stabs the hanging corpse with his silverware tiped pitchfork before returning to his hut, mumbling something about assless chaps being the mark of the devil.

Marguerite

Quote from: Scott on June 01, 2009, 12:45:24 PM
Scott slips on a pair of assless chaps and knocks on Marg's and Eden's hut door... I heard you might be hiring :)

-Eyes Scott in the assless chaps-

You must past the silver spork test.

Avi

"I'll be damned..."  Avi was just as surprised as the rest of those gathered that his vote turned out to be the proper one, wincing a little and glancing away as Kipoc's neck snapped violently.  Frowning to himself, he moves to clap pianoman gently on the shoulder.  "May you have better luck than he, my friend..."

With that and a final glance toward the others, stopping only to murmur a brief prayer for the cursed soul of Kipoc, Avi retired to his hut, sitting up for a while, reading and pondering over the recent events.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Autumn Sativus

Saffron was quiet as Kipoc was hung and turned out to be another of the wolves. Just as she'd been correct on Rhapsody, she'd been correct on Kipoc. She shook her head a little as the beast died, not bothering to make any remarks. She was tired, and she'd caused enough trouble during the day.

Wandering to Desan's hut for the evening, she bolted the door and checked his windows before crawling into bed and curling up happily, feeling a little safer with someone else in the hut.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

pianoman7117

Piano shined his new badge happily, "Don't worry peasants, I shall reveal the true wolves and keep you safe." He looked around at all the skeptical looks he recieved.

Xillen

Finally, after a long night, the villagers stumble out of their homes, and instinctively search around the village in search of anyone missing. As they arrive at Trieste's cottage, they find her gruesome remains, almost unrecognizable. The only thing that remains clearly recognizable is a band around her wrist, with the text inscribed on it: "Saffron, my Soulmate."

Quickly, the townsfolk looks around, wondering what Saffron's response is, but find her missing. As they hurry over to her cottage, they find her dead as well, horribly mutated. She too, wears a band around the wrist, with the text confirming that Saffron and Trieste were Soulmates.

Soulmates are not supposed to die together. Normally, when one dies, the other lives on. However, by a complete leap of chance, the werewolves managed to eat one of the soulmates, while the alchemist took care of the other. The alchemist will no longer be able to use his or her special ability.

Remaining Players:
  • Pianoman
  • Josietta
  • Marguerite
  • Galatine
  • Desan
  • Avi
  • Greenthorn
  • Mannik
  • Daylily
  • Ryieahna
  • Emmaline
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ladysky
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 4 Werewolves

Nadir

Ryven

Ryven follows the crowd to see what all the commotion is, and to his surprise, not one, but two villagers met their demise the following night.  He eyes the crowd suspiciously.

"No...I believe this is Josietta's work..."

Marguerite

Oh. My. Spatula!

-Sees Trie and Saff-

Noo, this cannot be, I thought we were rid of problems.

-Sniffles-

Emmaline must have done it!

Trieste

(( I cannot stop laughing gleefully. Oh my god, that's hilarious. Ahahahahaha. Hahahahaha. AhahahahahaahahHAHAHAhaha! ))

((( I'm not crazy. )))