Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Nope.

The next person has more than one cell phone. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

None is more than one, right?  XD

The next person finds that confounding.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Your illogic is consistent with your irrational obsession with thumb sex.

The next person will agree with me.

Stone

I agree.

The next person thinks thumb sex sounds like a thumb drive, and should thus come in pocket sizes.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

I do.

The next person should get some sleep.  Sweet dreams!

Stone

Sweet, indeed!

The next person is full of sunshine. *dozes*

Erotisch

I'm actually full of moonlight.

The next person is going to go swimming today.

Belle33

Way too cold

The next person is considering a career change.

Erotisch

Well, I am jobless right now so any new job would be a change in that area.  ;)

The next person is also unemployed.

Stone

Only if you mean in Loki's den.

The next person thinks aiming to get a job in the god of mischief is a little naff.

Erotisch

Haha. Yes.   :P

The next person is putting off raking leaves.

Chaosengine

How did you know??  :o

The next person has an army of trained ducks.

Erotisch

::)
Not exactly. I'd rather have an army of trained dogs -- yet I don't have those either!

The next person has a toaster that holds 4 slices, rather than just 2 slices, of bread.

Chaosengine

My toaster caught fire and died... with only 2 slots...  :'(

The next person is allergic to ragweed.

Erotisch

Yes I am. Among other things.

The next person has no known allergies.

Belle33

I think I'm allergic to Mondays.

The next person feels the same way.

Stone

Only on workdays.

The next person thinks workdays ought to come with incentives.

Erotisch

Absolutely!

The next person is sick of commercials on music videos on Youtube.

Belle33

What can you mean by this?  The ads are the best parts!!

The next person is not a fan of cirque du soleil.

Tizzation

No, because I am insanely jealous of them...

The next person is a hoarder.

Stone

Yes!

The next person hoards only specific things, such as pictures of smut in the making.

Souture

Yes.

The next person wants to get their freak on.
<3 Sou <3

Tizzation

Yes! Yes! Yes! Single life does not suit me...haha.

The next person believes in Santa Claus and or The Tooth Fairy

Souture

Yes! Both! :3
Fufufufufu

The next person thinks small critters bring evil with their cuteness.
<3 Sou <3

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Squirells. If you know not how fiendishly genius their minds are, then check out squirell obstacle courses... they're cunning little fiends. Yet you want to love them to death.

I believe you, the next poster, have read my post and posted a reply. You will have sought a way to disprove me, even with this statement. However, I fear you cannot.
If you somehow can, I salute you.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.