News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fair Game-Open

Started by Nariel, March 06, 2006, 03:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nariel

The Setting

Year 1876

They came in hundreds, like the great swarming ants they devoured the land. A land that was not there own. an rp about the Western Fortier shortly before the Indians were put on reservations. The tension between the Natives and the White man runs high and any and everyone is seen as victims of war. The names of the great Indian Chiefs run wild like the growth of wild flowers in the sun. Sitting Bull, Geronimo and Crazy Horse are the names whispered in fear and in praise by the people over the Americas and Canada.

The People

Sioux & Cheyenne – American Indians, fighting for a land they knew as their own and for the rights to live in peace.

Apache- American Indians, they usually took what they wanted. This can range from goods or crops to people. The apaches are the most aggressive and courageous

Anglo-American – European conquerors, lying claim to any and all land especially those that were rich in gold.

Note: Please note that the only names that are a part of history would be the names of the Indians that were considered great Chiefs.

Strife

Wasnt this posted on another thread?  ???
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

Nariel

Yup it was but that was just the game to see who was interested this is to rake in players. Otherwise they would have to look through my one on one thread and well some might not be interested in going through so here it is out in the open for all to see.

Strife

Mmmm well, none the less im interested!  8)

I'll play the neutral between those choices i think, the americans!
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

Nariel

Nariel