News:

Main Menu

Web Browser

Started by HockeyGod, May 27, 2010, 09:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radnor

I used IE forever....I didnt know there was this many I heard of foxfire...wow guess Im so out of it...
I could be enlighten...

thanks..so happy to be member here now

SuperPanda

I use Firefox as my default browser, but because I work in a company that codes websites I also have IE, Opera, Netscape and Safari downloaded on my computer so I can check the layouts before we send them out the clients and make sure that they work properly in other browsers too.
In revenge and in love woman is more barbarous than a man.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

My apologies.

Lady Annabelle

I used to use IE, but then I switched over to Firefox about a year ago and I haven't looked back.

IE had problems running on E.  So, one day, I tried Firefox and I haven't see any reason to change back.  It's the fastest for me and the most user friendly out of all of them.  I've kind of wanted to try Chrome, but I have heard some bad things about it, so I won't tempt it.

I have no problems with IE and still use it for certain applications at work, but Firefox is my home now.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus