Brave New World (a Post-Skyrim game) [1 female spot open]

Started by Wargtass, August 25, 2012, 11:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Armand

So how will he know of the meeting? Maybe blind-eye knew of his grandfather and arranged for his grandmother to have him travel to skyrim?

Wargtass

Quote from: ItsOzone on October 10, 2012, 03:22:00 PM
If there are still 4 spots open, I'm looking to join.

I do have a few questions though.

I saw that some character pictures are not from Skyrim, and I like that. When it comes to weapons/character pictures, we can use things from other games/sites right?

I have a few ideas I'd like to use from Demon's/Dark Souls. I just want to okay it first. And also, I didn't read everything, but up above I noticed something about males/beasts/humans...and I need to know:

Are you still accepting human players? I'd prefer to RP a human, I just always do.

I'll see what goes down after I'm done with Uni today.

So long as the pictures fit in with the general vision of the Elder Scrolls series I welcome pictures of all kinds.

For now we have quite the over abundance of males, humans and beastmen. I'd like to see some more mer and females at the moment. I'll have to check through the roster now though to see what numbers we are playing by now.

Quote from: Wargtass on October 10, 2012, 02:44:40 PM
Silver Scale is welcome among the ranks. In this case I felt he was better presented than Tristan and decided thusly.

As said, Ironwolf, he's very much in.  :P

Quote from: Armand on October 10, 2012, 03:53:09 PM
So how will he know of the meeting? Maybe blind-eye knew of his grandfather and arranged for his grandmother to have him travel to skyrim?

Very possible, Blind-Eye have kept his eye out for the former Blades even since he left them. Another possibility could be to have them meet by chance on the road and Blind-Eye recognizing something in Akil that reminded him of his grandfather.
O/O

Armand

That's cool Wartgass, his grandmother could have used clairvoyance to make them cross paths as well, so, let's get to it, what idea do you want to go with so I can post. =D

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Wargtass

Quote from: Armand on October 10, 2012, 04:00:48 PM
That's cool Wartgass, his grandmother could have used clairvoyance to make them cross paths as well, so, let's get to it, what idea do you want to go with so I can post. =D

I like that clairvoyance one actually. She could have been all mystic about it too. "You will find a drunken basterd Argonian in Helgen! Ask him about gramps!"
O/O

Armand

Wargtass

Here's the statistics so far:

Humans: 3
Bosmer: 1 (half-human, but I'll count it!)
Argonians: 2
Khajiits: 1

Out of these there are two (2!) females. I will hereby close access for males of any race. I will allow females of any sort to a certain degree (no more than +1 human female or beastwoman).
O/O

Armand

Ironwolf85

Wargtass

Quote from: Armand on October 10, 2012, 04:35:06 PM
What bout me. ;______;

You're a human! *points to the 3* no matter what the Nords or Imperials say!  ;D
O/O

Armand

True! I don't understand it. Breton too, I mean i see some resemblance to the 'human' races to real life people but how their humanity is viewed is a blurr to me lol

kingmaster1

Wargtass

Better, but males have been restricted for now. I will only accept females until further notice.
O/O

kingmaster1

Charlemagne

Quote from: Wargtass on October 10, 2012, 03:56:54 PM
So long as the pictures fit in with the general vision of the Elder Scrolls series I welcome pictures of all kinds.

For now we have quite the over abundance of males, humans and beastmen. I'd like to see some more mer and females at the moment. I'll have to check through the roster now though to see what numbers we are playing by now.

Alright, never mind then.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Wargtass

Kingmaster opened up his own recruitment thread of this one (with another story) where males are welcome so far. You can find it here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154230.0
O/O

kingmaster1

Yeah, but it seems the male overpopulation could appear over there as well :P

Charlemagne

Alright, I'm just gonna keep looking or kind a 1x1. Thanks for the info though.

Question Mark

How do you people think about making a dedicated Character Thread?  I've never been a fan of sifting through other forums for the sheets.

Also, bump!

Wargtass

Excellent idea! I usually do, but apparently I'm an idiot!  ;D
O/O

Question Mark

Quote from: Wargtass on October 21, 2012, 05:13:53 PM
Excellent idea! I usually do, but apparently I'm an idiot!  ;D

Don't be ridiculous, you're not an idiot.

You're a dumbass!  ;D

Sara Nilsson

Wargtass

O/O

Sara Nilsson

Name: Ilfhild Shieldmaiden
Race: Nord
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 190 pounds
Appearance: Her golden mane is usually tied into pigtails to keep the long unruly hair out of her eyes when out traveling or when she expects danger, when relaxing she literally tends to let her hair down and quite enjoys the feeling of just sitting by a fireplace just brushing the silken strands in silence. While perhaps not as muscular as most of her male companions she none the less have strong muscles hidden under her fair skin and very little fat on her body. Her lips are quick to curl into genuine smiles that reach her pale blue eyes and that combined with her happy go lucky attitude make her seem smaller and less muscular then she really is and usually a closer examination will reveal her calling as a swordswoman (unless of course her armour and sword gives it away). Her right arm have a long rather ugly scar along the forearm where a shard of her old broken sword imbedded itself and with no healing potions available she had to tend to it herself.

Sexual orientation: Bisexual. While she is more attracted to men a few years ago she found herself having a short and stormy relationship with a fellow female guard that taught her to be ware of being intimate with those you work with.

Back story: Having grown up as the daughter of one of Skyrims noblest heroes who singlehandedly (with a little help) saved the Empire; or at least to hear him tell the tale; wasnt very easy but she isnt one to let adversity stand in her way. Truth to be told Thorgar Bullroarer never was much of a hero, rather his part in the events that would shape Skyrim and beyond was far more modest. A braggart, and unabashed lech he may be, but he is also one of Skyrims most talented armoursmiths and it is in this fashion the Dragonborn and his more courageous companions would use his talents. But being seen along with such noble heros people just assumed that Thorgar was one of them and he wasn't late in cashing in on that. As things settled down Thorgar married a tavern wench; their their daughter Ilfhild is pretty sure her mom did most of her work on her back; and he settled in Windhelm where they had one daughter (much to Thorgars open disgust as he wanted a son). Ilfhild would grow up with her father working in the smithy and much to her fathers surprise she showed to have a talent for wielding the weapons he was making, and so she would grow up. First when little she would help her mother out in the tavern and then as she got older and stronger she would lug coal and metals for her father until her talent started emerging when he would reluctantly teach her what he knows in the art of wielding one of the heavy nordic swords. The many years of helping him in the smithy has tempered her body and muscles so she took to the blade naturally and soon surpassed anything he could teach her and with a suprisingly heavy heart he gifted her with a set of armour that he had made for her and while she quite loudly questioned the design she couldn't blame the end product, while leaving more then one area open to attack the inborn enchantment seems to extend to her exposed skin helping it turn a blade as easily as the fine steel would. Thus armed she joined the city guard and there would receive a more complete education in weaponry from a teacher that wasnt constantly trying to oogle her curves as they did interesting things inside of the padded practice armours.

Major skills
1: One handed weapons
2: Heavy Armour
3: Block
4: Archery

Main weapons/spells
She wears an old nordic sword at her side at almost all times, the handle well worn and fits her callused hand perfectly, the edge still as sharp as the day she wrested it from a Draugr after her old sword had shattered on his shield. From the same barrow she also retrieved an old bow that she has since become at least moderately proficient in.