west and sixty miles south of Oleg’s Trading Post. The carrier of
this charter should also strive against banditry and other unlawful
behavior to be encountered. The punishment for unrepentant banditry
remains, as always, execution by sword or rope. So witnessed on this
24th day of Calistril, under watchful eye of the Lordship of Restov
and authority granted by Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of
the Dragonscale Throne.

Goal:
Autocad will be DMing Paizo's Kingmaker adventure path, beginning with the first book in the AP, The Stolen Lands. My admittedly ambitious overarching goal is to go through all six books in the AP. To this end, the campaign will be "streamlined" (read: some side content not directly related to the core plot will be cut) to make up for the inherent slowness of the play-by-post format. I will be looking for 4 players.

Sourcebooks:
The allowed sources are: Pathfinder SRD (but not 3rd party materials) and Kingmaker Player's Guide.

What players can expect, and what is expected from players:
As mentioned above, the campaign will be "streamlined", but what does this mean in a practical sense? For one, hex-by-hex exploration is out, although there will still be opportunities to explore. Most random encounters will be removed, keeping only those fights which are central to the plot, for the reason of the slow crawl at which play-by-post battles typically progress.

This game is not explicitly sexual, but attractive PCs and NPCs may be present, which may lead to predictable consequences. As such, sex scenes should be kept to side threads separate from the main game thread. On that note, I can play NPCs in sex scenes if needed, but keep in mind I'm only one DM with other responsibilities as well, so I will be picky about it. The game will go under NC Exotic System Small Groups. Characters may potentially be raped by enemies / NPCs / other PCs (but this isn't the type of game where all the monsters are perverts who want to get it on with the PCs after defeating them).

Players are expected to be able to make a reply, even if it's only a one-liner, within one day, at most two, when it is their turn to post. Players are also expected to inform the rest of the group when they will be unable to post for an extended period of time. As DM I will strive to set an example with regards to the above rules.

House Errata:
In combat, turn order proceeds as follows: Characters who won initiative -> Enemies -> All characters -> Enemies... and so on. To save time, the DM will usually roll initiative for everyone.

Applications:
Applications should be posted in this thread (not PMed), and should consist of two parts: 1) character application, and 2) player application, each of which are further described below.

Character application: A description of the character and the character's appearance, personality, background, party role, etc. While a character sheet is not required at this stage (the presence or lack of one will not affect the application's chances), character creation information is summarized for your reference below:

-Level 1
-15 point buy
-Core races, and other races with 15 or less RP.
-Core and Base classes. Prestige classes will be allowed at future levels.
-Maximum HP at level 1.
-Average starting wealth by class
-Two traits. At the player's option, one of the traits may be a campaign trait from the Kingmaker Player's Guide.

Player application: should address the following points:
-Any special requirements or restrictions, sexual or otherwise, that the rest of the players and I will have to specially cater for you.
-Something to convince me that you can stay committed to a long-term game. For example, this can be a link to a game that you are proud of, that you want to showcase, that says "this is what I can do, given the chance". The goal of this is for you, the player, to think carefully, "Given my posting history, do I have the ability and the willpower to stay committed to this?" (If you are uncomfortable linking to your games in public, you can do this via PM.)

Applications will be accepted for a week, until June 5 11:59 UTC (don't trust the time zone calculation as it may be wrong, and get your application up ASAP, as there are only 24 hours remaining from the time of this edit).

yaracyrrah

Ooh, me me me!

Player Application: I have no special needs, sex-related or otherwise.  Just ask first (OOC).  I know I can stick with a game because I'm currently in an RPoL game that has been running since last August.

Character Application: Analina Anavy, human female Sorcerer.

Background: Analina Anavy is the only child of a successful Issian merchant.  Her mother died when Ana was young, and her father has never remarried.  Beautiful, intelligent, and gifted at magic, she has never lacked for attention.  But she has always dreamed of more than just comfortable wealth: she wants fame--honor--legend.  She has declined all suitors--courteously whenever possible, more firmly in a few unfortunate cases--because she intends to seek her own fortune before she considers settling down.

Personality: Charming but ambitious, Ana is in many ways a stereotypical Issian.  She tends to view social interactions as opportunities for gain (even if only reputational gain).  On the other hand, she is neither self-absorbed nor grasping: she enjoys benefiting others as long as the cost to herself is not too great.

Appearance: Ana is slim and fair-skinned, with long raven hair and smoldering opalescent eyes.  Her attire is always elegant but rarely ornate.  Her favorite color is violet, and she prefers silver jewelry to gold.

Party Role: "Face" (Diplomat).  Ana is comfortable giving orders but will also take them from a leader she respects.  In battle, she prefers to snipe but is not afraid to step in with her dagger.  In a kingdom, she could fill the roles of Ruler, Councilor, Diplomat, Magister, Spymaster, and/or Treasurer.  And/or, most ideally, Queen.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Can you link the Kingmaker's Player's Guide please?

Florence

Doing this again? ... tempting...
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

JohnTheGreat

Sounds like fun.

For the player application:
Uh.. I don't like scat?
And it's been far too long since I was in a 'proper' long term RP but they are not something I am unused to and I am still RPing one on one with a guy after like a year since the rest of the party fell apart in that particular game but he wanted to keep going (and I really didn't want another game to die).

Character application: Uria Sharpsword, human female barbarian.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Background: Uria's clan had made a good living for themselves in the desert, hunting and raiding the other clans for all they needed. They where feared by all the other clans but they where few and overwhelmed when the slavers came. Uria spent her teen years fighting in the arena for the amusement of the crowd. She won some small amount of fame before the crowd grew tired and a new, younger fighter came along to capture their attention. She was quickly forgotten about and, as a reward for simply living to see her twenties, she was thrown out, congratulated on winning her freedom, and left to wander the desert with nothing but the cloths on her back.
Having no desire to remain in the place of her people's defeat she left and began wandering more civilized lands, marveling at the strange new customs and looking for a new clan.

Personality: Uria was raised to be a warrior in a clan that did not care about the distinction between men and women. She was taught that battle is glorious, and that only those who fall fighting will be allowed into the afterlife. Her time in the arena tempered this mentality, and fighting became like an art form to her as the crowd wanted to see a spectacle, not a swift death. She is proud, stubborn, but knows the value of patients and saving ones anger for the appropriate time.

Party Role: Hammer?
Ok I haven't fully thought this one out yet. She could be simply looking for a new 'clan' to call her family, or she could be a bodyguard to someone in the group (life debt or something?). Anyway I don't want her to simply be there to hit things with her sword but I'm not 100% sure what else to do with a barbarian at the moment.
Within the Kingdom she could end up as a general, she would have an understanding of how to lead men from the team fights in the arenas. Maybe more like the captain of the city watch or royal guard. Again, not fully thought out yet (honestly I saw this thread, jumped onto a character art thread on /tg/ and just started typing after finding that pic).

Countdown0

This sounds awesome :D Anyway, character application...

Name/Identity: Iradir, Aasimar Cleric of Desna

Appearance: Iradir is a tall(ish) man with silver (not grey, actually silver) hair and sapphire eyes. As an Aasimar, he certainly appears distinct from humans, and his fair skin almost seems like it shines in the right light.

Background: Iradir has followed in the footsteps of his mother, who was also a cleric of Desna. While in many cases, clerics and priesthoods will stay in one place, whether a temple or monastery or anything else of that nature, and wait for people to seek them out, Iradir has always preferred the idea of seeking out problems that he can help with. Once his training was complete, he set out to do just that. It was quite obviously his mother's influence that helped him make the decision to travel as a cleric of Desna. His mother, a normal human, is simply too old now to continue to do so. But Iradir, like all Aasimar, age much slower than humans.

Iradir was essentially raised in the priesthood, but having spent a few years traveling now, he has learned things about life that you aren't taught when you grow up in a temple.

Personality: Iradir is generally a good person, and tries to help people when he can, though he prefers not to owe anything or be stuck somewhere if he can help it. While he's not opposed to the notion of staying in one place, he would need to have a good reason to do so. Desna is a wanderer, a traveler, and so too should her cleric's be. At least, in Iradir's mind that is the case. Of course, if he were needed to help make things better, then he would stay just about anywhere until it was done.

Iradir, while at times whimsical, is a dedicated person. He works to try and better the world however he can.

Party Role: Obviously as a Cleric, Iradir can function very well as a healer and buffer, and somewhat as a secondary part of the "front line" if necessary, and can provide supplementary offensive magic too. In regards to his "leadership role" as part of the campaign, he'll have quite high wisdom, like any (capable) Cleric, making him suitable as a Councilor, High Priest, Marshal or Treasurer.

Player Application:

I'll do the requirement/restrictions thing first I guess. I think the biggest ting for me is that I'm not into anything Non-con occurring with my character. I'm fine with it happening in the RP and involving other characters. I simply wish to not be involved in it. Other than that, well, I'm not into "bodily waste". Again, don't really care at all if other people get up to that in the game. Just not for me, you know? I don't have and specific requirements.

Anyway, I actually find committing to a long term game to be quite easy, as long as  the players are at least somewhat kept up to date on what is going on, and whether the game will be put on hold temporarily, and for how long. The only games that I've ever fallen out of have been games where more than a couple weeks have gone by with literally nothing being posted. I can definitely post every day, and almost always multiple times a day, barring some catastrophic failure of the internet to function, and let's face it: if that happened, we'd all be upset, right? Other than that, D20 system pen and paper games are my role playing bread and butter. I started with D&D 3rd Edition, and I always enjoy playing these games :D

Here is a link to the only play-by-post D&D game I'm in right now: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200785.0, though I'm pretty sure the game is over. I think real life got in our DM's way unfortunately :(
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Rumm

Interested... I've been playing play by posts for over 6 years, have never not replied within two days without giving notice unless the game had ground to a crawl and was waiting for a reply.  Expanding my horizons to try something here on 'E', but will need to have a drink over the players guide to see what springs forth.

Question Mark

Is campaign experience necessary?  I've never played Kingmaker before, but I'm familiar with Pathfinder.

Countdown0

Question for Autocad:

Are you aiming for a good party or an evil party, or do you not have a preference?

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Autocad

To answer the questions raised:

-Previous campaign experience is not required.
- I don't have a preference for a good or evil party, but I do prefer a cohesive party.

And a final note about the last requirement, "Something to convince me that you can stay committed to a long-term game": the goal of this part is for you, the player, to think introspectively about your past posting habits, and what that says about your future posts. Looking into your own past threads for evidence can help you make an objective assessment of yourself.

Countdown0

Well, in a play-by-post game that I'm a part of on this very site, the game has ground to a halt. The last 4 posts were made by players in the first week of May. The DM hasn't posted anything since the end of April, nor provided an update on when (or even if) the game will be resuming. I could give you a link to that if you consider something like that to be "evidence". But historical evidence of dedication to a play-by-post game is, in my experience, as much about the players getting lucky by having a DM whose life doesn't interrupt the flow of the game as it is their own dedication.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Faeli

I am quite certainly interested captain!

Player Application: I don't have any specific needs.  Obviously, looking at my avatar, I tend to be a bit on the submissive side, and so anything any everything that may happen to my character is allowed, but I don't expect or require them.

Character Application: Ellie Melona, Human Rogue
Background: Ellie doesn't remember who her parents are.  Her earliest memories are of an orphanage, but those memories are very vague and rare, for she ran away from the orphanage at a relatively young age.  She ran about within the city of Pitax and made her coin through pickpocketing for as long as she could.  She was caught a few times and felt the sting of the lash at the age most girls would be wearing a dunce cap were they mis-behaving and, after nearly losing a hand to her pilfering, choose to attempt life amidst a more honest track.

This led her to the merchant, Zhari Moorlan.  Zhari had a caravan travelling through the riverlands to the keep of Hajoth Hakados and, while Ellie was concerned by her lack of experience and her young age, Zhari quickly accepted the fledgling sell-sword's blade and offered to pay her what seemed a king's ransom upon the caravan's arrival.

It was not to be, however.  If there was one thing that Pitax had in ample supply it was young naive hopefuls, and Zhari made it a private sport to help himself to some of the overflow each time he left the city.  While traveling through the woodlands, upon some unspoken symbol, Ellie found herself grabbed and held by a number of her sellsword compatriots and, rather than serving as a member of the caravan's defense, the fledgling adventurer found herself conscripted into working as the caravan's entertainment.  It lasted a few days, but before long the woman found herself waking up alone, in nothing but her small cloths, within the sweeping woodlands. 

Needless to say, it wasn't long before she was found and absorbed by one of the bandit clans, where she remained for several years, growing to maturity and slowly progressing from hostage to slave to guest to ally amidst the clan.

Personality: Distant and calculating, Ellie is eager that people should like her but keeps a reserved aire about her, continuously evaluating everything that is said and considering every word.  She is friendly and honest enough, but seems to always find things slightly humorous for reasons that aren't always clear.  Her time with the bandits and her experience with Zhari have taught her that those with the strength to do things have the right to do them.  She does not fault the strong for taking advantage of her when she was weak, but she is always eager to learn what she can from those who prove her better.  She is a great fan of hugs.

Party Role: "Evaluator" Ellie will likely be quite intellegent and considerate.  She will have a keen eye for both traps and individuals.  She will likely eventually fill the roll of spymaster but, in the meantime, will work obediently with the party once she has reason too.  I am not opposed to having her bandit troope defeated with the aid of a member of the party and, with Ellie's outlook of 'might makes right,' she would have agreed to cooperate rather than die.  The exact terms of the cooperation are up to whatever party member does this, if any do.  Ellie is likely a good choice for spymaster, marshal, or treasurer (yeah, ask a bandit to look after your gold!)

Player Information:  I have played in a number of Play by Post games and tend to be a regular poster.  The issues I've had tend to crop up when everyone waits for someone else to post and the game just sort of fizzles out, but if the GM is posting regularly that tends not to be an issue.  I did have a brief lapse in posting when I moved across the country, but do not foresee that happening again in the coming future.  :)

Question Mark

Grolomnik "Grolo" Feyseeker
Level 1 Gnomish Bard
Artisan of the First Tongue, Master Storyteller, Tall Talker, Impulsive Prankster, Support Caster

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Grolo stands at a normal height for gnomes, although he is especially thin.  He is somewhat handsome, gifted with an honest and endearing face.  Most notably, he possesses a stunning mane of brilliant red hair the color of maple leaves in autumn.  A patch of white hair sprouts from the top left of his forehead.  Grolo claims it is the scar he received while defeating a powerful sorcerer in a battle of wills over the heart of a young gnome girl (don't believe him, it's just a birthmark).  He wears a small pair of spectacles when reading, but prefers to store them otherwise.  His clothing, often a utilitarian vest over a fine shirt and trousers, are well-fit and impeccably maintained.  He doesn't bear any scars, but he does have a small tattoo over his solar plexus, which he goes to great lengths to keep hidden.

Personality: Eccentric, charismatic, curious, good-natured, extroverted, self-centered, prideful, spontaneous, mischievous, distractable, easy-going.  Grolo is a bundle of nervous energy, and his seemingly unlimited potential constantly manifests itself through his actions and speech.  Grolo sees life as one big mystery set in an endless party.  He fancies himself the man on the case, the lone hero seeking to unravel the threads of destiny leading to the one final truth, but he is instead constantly waylaid by merrymaking.  Grolo rarely treats life seriously, a smile always plastered across his face and a roaring story on his tongue, and as a result often finds himself in trouble when he dismisses otherwise serious matters out of hand.

It is not a matter of naivety, but of perspective (or so he claims).  He maintains that the world is a ludicrous place, and worrying too much will just give you bad bile and kidney stones.  Unfortunately, most of his attempts to evangelize this philosophy (often through "harmless" albeit good-natured pranks) result in him being chased out of town.  While he could sweet-talk his way out of most of the bad situations he has found himself in, Grolo simply chooses not to, preferring to stick to his way of looking at the world.  Some people may suggest that this hints at a surprisingly complex and rigid internal moral framework buried deep beneath his raucous exterior, a rational impetus for his seemingly naive view of the world.  Some people may have then visited the outhouse that very same night only to find a very angry badger locked inside.

Background: Grolo loves to hear his own voice, unless it's talking about the time before he came to Brevoy.  Suffice it to say that he came from a distant land, and that Brevoy was simply the last leg of his journey to reach the Stolen Lands.

His arrival in Brevoy was humble, to say the least: passed out snoring in the haycart of a farmer crossing the western border via Numeria.  Grolo arrived in Port Ice shortly thereafter, quickly making a name for himself with his grand oratory skills and skillful illusions.  He bounced from inn to inn, repeatedly forcing the proprietors to decide if they valued Grolo's crowds more than they did their sanity.  Grolo eventually left the city after "accidentally" setting an innkeeper's beard alight.  He set out to the south, earning enough gold to live comfortably and tempting the tempers of countless villagers and nobles.  At one point he lived with a traveling group of gnomes for nearly a year before inexplicably stealing away in the night.

Although he meandered considerably and took every opportunity to delay himself, Grolo eventually made it to Rostland over the course of three years... just in time for the local lords to hand out charters to willing adventurers.  And here was Grolo, a self-styled Artisan of the First Tongue, who had long expressed curiosity in the "thin" qualities of the Stolen Lands and the numerous gnomish expeditions that had vanished therein, and who had suddenly lost the desire to trawl inns for cheap tips.

How unbelievably convenient... (Don't listen to him, he planned it all along!)

Meta: First off, Grolo's character sheet was constructed around my initial mental conception of his character.  That is to say I'm not powerbuilding or min-maxing, nor am I striving for an optimized build.  That said, I imagine Grolo acting in two primary capacities: an in-combat support caster using typical bard buffs for the party and ranged attacks when he runs dry, and an out-of-combat sweet talker, bluffer, and all around get-us-out-of-this-situation-without-resorting-to-fighting-er.  IC, Grolo is a skilled orator and has successfully made a living by talking to people, so I figure he's pretty good at it; this will be reflected in his skills (and possible feats).  While his impulsivity makes him a poor diplomat, he excels at other forms of peacefully defusing situations, such as bluffing or intimidating.  This also includes using illusions (e.g. Silent Image), deception, and stealth.

In terms of alignment, he's squarely in Chaotic Good.  He won't jive well with party members who do blatantly evil acts, nor will he accept whatever justifications they may offer.  Finally, I've glanced at the "Leadership Roles," and I think the only ones that make sense for Grolo are Councillor and General.  Basically, he excels at whipping people up and getting them into a certain mindset, and Grolo actually has a moral code and specific set of principles that would work well in the sense of him psyching soldiers up for battle.  I guess the fallback could always be "Court Bard."

Ability Scores
-- STR (6): "What do I look like, an orc?."  Grolo possesses a great many talents, but he has never considered picking up heavy things to be one of them.  He is weak even for a gnome, the inevitable result of a relatively comfortable life where the heaviest object he's had to lift was a bar stool.
-- DEX (14): "If your fingers are quick enough, you won't even need magic."  A career spent dodging drunken punches and rotting vegetables has made Grolo quite quick on his feet.  In addition, he has naturally nimble fingers, useful for embellishing stories and dazzling eyes while he makes a getaway.  Finally, his dexterity reflects his frequent practice with bows and throwing knives.
-- CON (14): "Rub some dirt on it you milksop."  Gnomes are surprisingly durable despite their willowy frame, and Grolo is no exception.  Many a night spent sleeping on hardpack beneath an open sky and many a morning spent nursing a frosty ale has toughened him up considerably.
-- INT (12): "Nothing is particularly hard to learn when you break it down to the basics."  Grolo prides himself on his extensive and thorough memory, a definite boon when he may have to recite Bron's Epic or the Frightful Fate of the Falcon King at the drop of a hat.  He is also a quick learner, able to acquire new skills at a rapid pace.  He may not be a wizard, but Grolo can usually hold his own in a battle of wits.
-- WIS (8): "Oh dear Lisa, you must understand, just this one thing: my tongue is both my most treasured ally and my most reviled enemy."  For every brilliant performance, Grolo will be sure to somehow ruin it with a rash action or thoughtless statement.  His impulsivity, lack of restraint, and frequent obliviousness all stem from the same lack of wisdom.
-- CHA (18): "That woman tried to impale me on a pitchfork last night, and I still managed to talk her out of her smallclothes!"  Grolo's striking hair, warm expression, and well-kept appearance reflect his gregarious and outgoing nature.  He can easily attract a crowd with a few choice words, enthralling them with grand comedies and epic dramas, or riling them into a frenzy if he so chooses.  On a more personal level, Grolo thrives off of attention, and will readily approach strangers and attempt to befriend them through conversation.

Personal Restrictions: All of the normal stuff.  In terms of sexual content, I'm A-okay with it being in the game.  I personally prefer to fade-to-black on sex scenes involving my characters, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the romance, drama, and relationships that spring up before, during, and after.  I'm also cool with character death, so long as it makes sense and fits in with the plot.  In terms of posting, I can churn out a quality post on average every 1-3 days due to my frankly ridiculous schedule.  I can certainly post quicker if need be, although it'll probably only be 2-3 paragraphs long.

Time Commitment: This is tricky.  I primarily do group games, even though many of those putter to a grinding halt within a few months, usually because either the GM vanishes or a player sets off a chain exodus by dropping out.  It's the nature of the beast.  However, to put your mind at ease, I will point to a couple of games I've had that went for a long while: Peace Summit was a Warcraft themed game I ran for a year or so before a main player dropped out, and I'm going on six months in a 1-on-1 game called Yor.  In addition, I've been active on E for over 6 years, so that should count for something.

JohnTheGreat

So, do we have enough players?

Question Mark

Autocad

As there haven't been any new applications for the past several days, I'm going to give 24 hours notice here and end the application process early at that time. Then I will announce my final decision.

Countdown0

Kinda surprised. I figured this would get more applicants. I mean, you get to create a village, or city, or even theoretically an entire nation, and play Pathfinder at the same time. People generally love being able to customize things like this so...

Maybe most people only like that kind of sweeping customization in video games?

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Question Mark

Quote from: Autocad on June 04, 2014, 05:23:45 PM
As there haven't been any new applications for the past several days, I'm going to give 24 hours notice here and end the application process early at that time. Then I will announce my final decision.

Nice!

Quote from: Countdown0 on June 04, 2014, 05:53:51 PM
Kinda surprised. I figured this would get more applicants. I mean, you get to create a village, or city, or even theoretically an entire nation, and play Pathfinder at the same time. People generally love being able to customize things like this so...

Maybe most people only like that kind of sweeping customization in video games?

My guess is that the "long term commitment" thing probably scared some off.

Countdown0

Quote from: Question Mark on June 04, 2014, 05:57:00 PM

My guess is that the "long term commitment" thing probably scared some off.

Maybe. I can't think of any other reason, really.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Autocad

I'm going to flatter myself and say that it did exactly what it was supposed to do, then! :)

Zaer Darkwail

Garisto, human swordlord fighter archtype (sword scion campaign trait)
Background: Garisto was born to middle class merchant family who made trade with silk and spices outside Brevoy, his family however have nobler history in long past. As family ancestor was known as Valena Aldori, a sword lord who fought against Choral the Conqueror himself. Despite her being defeated, her surviving family was spared if they swear allegiance to their new lord and thus they did and they forsake their tradition being sword lords.

Garisto has never liked how noble families ran things in Brevoy, always the impulsive rebel and he hired best mentors for swordplay and utilize his speed and and skill with blade to razor sharp edge much as he can. His parents disowned him already and lost right to use his family name, he is now black sheep, the fool, the violent drunkard, the rake. All those things.

The disappearance of the House Rogarvia stirs chaos on Brevoy....and there is opportunity in said chaos. He tried exploit it but before he could put any plans into motion, enforcers from noble houses placed stop for his plans on revolution! So he has to depart and hastily and thus he infiltrated to expedition as 'nameless hired sword'. Seeking his opportunities to reforge sword lords (and his own legend) elsewhere than in Brevoy.

Personality: Garisto admires the sword lords of the old, so he seeks emulate them and their famed style, he is admirer of combat prowess even if it is not same as sword lords. However main reason why he seeks emulate them at all is pride that they were people who refused bend knee to violent conqueror and that they stood up and died for their ideals, noblest of goals.

So he similarly seeks emulate their courage and headstrong attitude and have personal code of honor in regards battle and life. He has not complete dictionary and he probably works on his entire life to form his personal code of honor same way how he works hone his bladecraft. He seeks test himself in battle and seeks glory for fame and recognition and immortalize himself as legend. As nothing inspires future sword lords more than tales of one after all.

Party Role: A melee combatant, also unassuming tank who does not use armor nor high HP nor DR but AC and defensive fighting (also use of combat expertise) as means defend itself and also able deliver harm on foes in close combat. Also be able disable foes either disarming or intimidating them with dazzling display of martial prowess.

Personal restrictions: In sexual wise I am quite open, only what I dislike really is dismemberment, gay rape, vore/gore and any toilet stuff. What comes to other matters I try post once per day but I may pass a day if busy elsewhere or other projects.

Personal desires: I want to play as warrior who forges his own epic legend and carves path to become 'king by might of sword' and aldori swordlord prestige class and it's history is appealing. Overall I expect epic duels with worthy foes or facing army of faceless mooks which mob down (eventually) on solo. Also dashing heroics and saving princesses (and lay with them or perhaps even marry). The overall kingdom building and becoming king/ruler is appealing to me and I want take part of it (even if all what my char can afford is skill with sharp blade).

Conviction long term: Well, I am one founding members in E and I am consistently loyal to all games and so long there is IC post I will make post or if there is OOC chat I follow it unless game starts to suffer long absences from GM or go halt because players do not post. In below are one examples of games I have been in long term (and is still going, most games have died before my interest have);

Shadows of the Sword Coast

Question Mark

A challenger appears!

Also Zaer, your pic seems to be broken on my screen.

Zaer Darkwail

It looks fine to me, I try different url. Did it help?