Fantasy Fun Times! (F looking for any)

Started by Atlas Daylis, January 08, 2015, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas Daylis

Atlas' Fantasy Fun Times!

Okay, better get this out of the way first: I am not used to doing fantasy rps, so I'm going to need help depending on how in depth we go.

Now that's out of the way, better start listing ideas!

Idea A:
Woman tries to be courted by the country's prince. Prince is disgusted, has her raped by his guards, and thrown out of the kingdom. The woman becomes a very talented and beautiful sorceress, and captures the prince, turns him into a princess, and rapes her with tentacles. To finish her off, the sorceress goes in as a futa and finishes the princess off. She then leaves her in a sex dungeon, where the sorceress and demons from any realm can come and fuck her.
(Idea A can be changed up however you want if some parts don't fit your comfort area)

Idea B:
The general idea of this is a guy wants to become a sorceror, but in his world, only women are sorcerors. And for a reason. When he attempts his first spell, his body becomes that of a womans! This can go in any direction from there. My original idea is that he knew nothing the spell he cast, and the spell basically makes a caster's body more womanly with the more cum their ingest/tale in. This ends up having her walk the path of cum dump.

Characters:
I haven't exactly got much up picture-wise, but for sorceresses, I can use the girl show above (Dragon Crown's Sorceress)
(This gallery here (nsfw) helps the cum dump part of idea b: http://5.79.87.81/gallery2/v/u007/abk_006/_BlueBullPen_+M+no+Mahou+_Dragon_s+Crown_/ )

That's all I have for now. PM me if you are interested in any!