[Reboot] The Avatar is an Evil Overlord

Started by ShadowFox89, April 22, 2013, 11:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angaroo

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on June 11, 2013, 01:55:52 PM
Name: Kasai Tomi (Goes by Sai)

Physical Description: Kasai stand at five feet, nine inches inches tall and has a slightly muscular frame although most people would never notice because he tends to wear loose fitting clothing. Most of his wardrobe consists of colors that blend in with the people of Ba Sing Se. He wears a hood a lot because his eyes change colors between dark green and grey and it could identify him among the Dai Li.

Psychological Description: Kasai is mostly quiet around people that he doesn’t know. He likes to watch, listen, and learn people before opening up to them. Once he opens up to a person, he’s fun loving and likes practical jokes. Kasai often tries to take different routes when he goes places to avoid a pattern that the Dai Li can follow. Kasai has worked very hard on his anger and has control of it most of the time but he hates injustices, no matter the size, unless the greater outcome will benefit all. Kasai’s biggest weakness is a pretty face who catches his attention. Once he becomes close to a woman, especially a woman he is sexually interested in, he will do anything for her.

Ons/Offs: All apply for Kasai

Major Traits: Kasai is a skilled warrior in Fire Bending, Hand-to-Hand and with his Staff. He tends not to lean on bending if possible because he feels like he stands out.

Minor Traits: Kasai is good at sneaking around and blending into crowds or environments. He is resourceful, wealthy, and athletic. On the opposite side, he loves women and alcohol and can sometimes let the two get the best of him.

Quote from: Wargtass on June 11, 2013, 04:16:07 PM
Sent my character, so we'll see if he turns up here shortly as well.  ::)
Quote from: TheRaven on June 11, 2013, 06:39:35 AM
I'm still totally in if you guys will have me. My sheet's back a page, I think.

Wooooo! More people!  ;D

agentlemanwithadream

I'm far to excited for my own good.. I haven't had a good A:TLA RP in a while.

rancorius

ShadowFox89

We are, though at this point I might start looking for a co-GM too.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wargtass

Name: Moto Sashi Li

Physical Description: Moto is very large in comparison to most others. Even among the Blazing Sun's impressive warriors he always managed to stand more than a head taller and a good bit broader over the shoulders than the rest. However his face is a kind one, if a bit scarred and beaten up over the years. On the left side of his face is an especially jagged scar that runs the length of his face, over one eye and his lips, behind which are two gaps in his teeth, one in each jaw. His narrow eyes are a milky white due to being born blind. He usually trims the hair on his sides and leaves the top in a medium length with a tightly bound tail in his neck.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Psychological Description: Moto is the very definition of a gentle giant outside of combat. He is kind, respectful and courteous, as well as being very popular with children. Once his life is threatened however he becomes consumed with the fires of battle burning in his veins, becoming a stoic and effective killing machine, ruthlessly cutting through his enemies with an eerie silence surrounding him. While very good natured and social, he really likes order and organization, be it among soldiers or in his personal life. He is very eager to learn about things he was never allowed to experience in his youth. His only experience with women have been in a purely professional fashion, though he certainly have been interested in exploring more about the fairer sex. He holds little regard for benders and even distrusts them for what they are.

Ons: Non-penetrative and public sex have been a point of interest lately, otherwise I'm up for anything you have to give.
Offs: Not a fan of the usual suspects (scat, gore, torture) but otherwise, try me.

Major Traits:

Master the Tools of War: A non-bender must be skilled in a variety of weapons if he hopes to take on any bender. Even if your sword is broken one must be able to take any weapon from a fallen enemy and use it to great effect. Equally one must be able to fight just as well unarmed. Your body is as much a weapon as your sword.

Stand Tall, Stand Fast: A warrior of the Blazing Sun must never back down, never surrender. He must stand like a mountain against the onslaught of the enemy. His feet must be planted like the roots of an oak so that not even the Earth and Sea can turn him over and his skin must be as thick as a dragon's scale to withstand the heat of Fire. Air must not topple him, so his armor must be thick and heavy to keep him on the ground.

Feed the Fires Within: The Blazing Sun lives within you, it protects you, makes you strong. Even if you cannot bend it to your will, you can count on its heat making you superior to any other soldier, bender or not! Tend your Blaze and you are stronger, faster and more resilient than any other.

Minor Traits:

Seeing without eyes to see with: Ever since his birth he has been conditioned by his father to be the best soldier, even though his condition would have rendered him worthless by all accounts to the Fire Nation. He might be blind, but his other senses are impossibly sharp, making him as good as if not better than any seeing soldier.

Schooled, but ignorant: While Moto is very intelligent and educated, his knowledge is very much made in the Fire Nation. The propaganda is strong in this one, and he has slowly come to realize that everything he knows might only be partially true. His knowledge of all things incorruptible however (science, maths, geography and biology) are impressive, though perhaps a little skewed in the favor of his homeland.

What a nice young man: Moto find friends everywhere. Even in his days with the Fire Nation military he was quick to befriend all sorts of people. While this made him a bit of a liability to the military, his kind demeanour often helped prevent riots and other unpleasantries. Of course this makes him a little emotionally attached to just about everyone he encounters, which can prove devastating for himself should he have to do something terrible.

We are Legion: It was crucial for the Blazing Suns to be able to work outside the military hierarchy, behind enemy lines and always functioning as a clockwork-unit. Every soldier in the unit must be able to lead, all must know the battle plan and all must know the art of war should their superior officer fall. As such Moto is a very accomplished tactician when it comes to small unit tactics and possess a good chunk of knowledge on the art of Fire Nation warfare.

Survival at all cost: Like such the unit must also be able to survive in the wild and hide in plain sight among a large variety of cultures. Moto is a survivalist and expert disguise artist, if perhaps a little naive when it comes to people he meet. That and if he actually opens his mouth his Fire Nation ignorance might shine through.
O/O

Angaroo

Quote from: Wargtass on June 12, 2013, 08:10:21 AM
Name: Moto Sashi Li

Physical Description: Moto is very large in comparison to most others. Even among the Blazing Sun's impressive warriors he always managed to stand more than a head taller and a good bit broader over the shoulders than the rest. However his face is a kind one, if a bit scarred and beaten up over the years. On the left side of his face is an especially jagged scar that runs the length of his face, over one eye and his lips, behind which are two gaps in his teeth, one in each jaw. His narrow eyes are a milky white due to being born blind. He usually trims the hair on his sides and leaves the top in a medium length with a tightly bound tail in his neck.

Psychological Description: Moto is the very definition of a gentle giant outside of combat. He is kind, respectful and courteous, as well as being very popular with children. Once his life is threatened however he becomes consumed with the fires of battle burning in his veins, becoming a stoic and effective killing machine, ruthlessly cutting through his enemies with an eerie silence surrounding him. While very good natured and social, he really likes order and organization, be it among soldiers or in his personal life. He is very eager to learn about things he was never allowed to experience in his youth. His only experience with women have been in a purely professional fashion, though he certainly have been interested in exploring more about the fairer sex. He holds little regard for benders and even distrusts them for what they are.

Ons: Non-penetrative and public sex have been a point of interest lately, otherwise I'm up for anything you have to give.
Offs: Not a fan of the usual suspects (scat, gore, torture) but otherwise, try me.

Major Traits:

Master the Tools of War: A non-bender must be skilled in a variety of weapons if he hopes to take on any bender. Even if your sword is broken one must be able to take any weapon from a fallen enemy and use it to great effect. Equally one must be able to fight just as well unarmed. Your body is as much a weapon as your sword.

Stand Tall, Stand Fast: A warrior of the Blazing Sun must never back down, never surrender. He must stand like a mountain against the onslaught of the enemy. His feet must be planted like the roots of an oak so that not even the Earth and Sea can turn him over and his skin must be as thick as a dragon's scale to withstand the heat of Fire. Air must not topple him, so his armor must be thick and heavy to keep him on the ground.

Feed the Fires Within: The Blazing Sun lives within you, it protects you, makes you strong. Even if you cannot bend it to your will, you can count on its heat making you superior to any other soldier, bender or not! Tend your Blaze and you are stronger, faster and more resilient than any other.

Minor Traits:

Seeing without eyes to see with: Ever since his birth he has been conditioned by his father to be the best soldier, even though his condition would have rendered him worthless by all accounts to the Fire Nation. He might be blind, but his other senses are impossibly sharp, making him as good as if not better than any seeing soldier.

Schooled, but ignorant: While Moto is very intelligent and educated, his knowledge is very much made in the Fire Nation. The propaganda is strong in this one, and he has slowly come to realize that everything he knows might only be partially true. His knowledge of all things incorruptible however (science, maths, geography and biology) are impressive, though perhaps a little skewed in the favor of his homeland.

What a nice young man: Moto find friends everywhere. Even in his days with the Fire Nation military he was quick to befriend all sorts of people. While this made him a bit of a liability to the military, his kind demeanour often helped prevent riots and other unpleasantries. Of course this makes him a little emotionally attached to just about everyone he encounters, which can prove devastating for himself should he have to do something terrible.

We are Legion: It was crucial for the Blazing Suns to be able to work outside the military hierarchy, behind enemy lines and always functioning as a clockwork-unit. Every soldier in the unit must be able to lead, all must know the battle plan and all must know the art of war should their superior officer fall. As such Moto is a very accomplished tactician when it comes to small unit tactics and possess a good chunk of knowledge on the art of Fire Nation warfare.

Survival at all cost: Like such the unit must also be able to survive in the wild and hide in plain sight among a large variety of cultures. Moto is a survivalist and expert disguise artist, if perhaps a little naive when it comes to people he meet. That and if he actually opens his mouth his Fire Nation ignorance might shine through.

That's a mighty fine character you got there Wargtass.  :-)

Wargtass

Thank you, I aim to please!  ;D Was just eyeballing yours as well, very fine work. Overall the characters here hold a good standard, it will be interesting to see this project in motion.
O/O

Angaroo

CarnivorousBunny

Still looking?

And are air benders allowed or did the last get killed?
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Etah dna Evol

I sent an Air Bender character into ShadowFox89
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Angaroo

agentlemanwithadream

So guys -rubs hands together in excitement- When are we gonna get this show on the road?

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

ShadowFox89

Gonna set up an OOC, Character Records thread, and initial IC. I'm thinking a large festival to get everyone started, and putting it in NC-Human.

Something to remember is that bending without a license is an offense punishable by spending two days in a cell... and the guards tend to not have a lot of contact with women. There's female guards of course, but screwing your coworker is always a bad idea :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

zetzal

Shadofox, I was wondering if you would mind if I alsso posted this idea on houseeros.com, mainly because it doesn't take a certain amount of posts for a child board, but a mear request from a mod. I know I could have done it anyway, I just thought it would be polite to ask the creator of such a good idea.

JamesSureWould

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Carlissa

Quote from: Etah dna Evol on June 27, 2013, 12:21:54 PM
bump

I haven't seen someone post "bump" in a long time.

How's the IC and OOC thread going, ShadowFox?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

agentlemanwithadream

I really hope this doesn't die out.  :'(

Wargtass

Nownow, don't jinx it! We just have to make enough noise to make sure everyone knows we are still kicking!  ;D
O/O

Angaroo

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

agentlemanwithadream

-pokes around to see if people are still alive- Hello?