Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Sure now that you mention it.

The next person loves French toast.

Stone

I sure do! *munches some as he replies to a certain post*

Next person loves something something in their something something.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jeffrey

*fines him for using something 4 times*...next time it will be more than community service, Bucko

the next person had a crush on Princess Liea
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Story Tale

Only when she's all slavey. *fines you for mentioning star wars*

The next person will come jog with me.

Jeffrey

jog at the pace of a slow walk...I'm in

The next person will play tennis with me
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Pocket tennis.

The next person likes disco pants.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

well, nearly any pair of pants looks good on my floor...

the next person sings Carly Simon in the shower.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

I'm more of a Tom Waits fellow.

The next person has heard at least one cover song that they think is better than the original.

Ephemera

Actually yes, I much prefer  Jeff Buckley's 1994 version of Hallelujah to that of Leonard Cohen.  Also, Johnny Cash's 2002 version of Nine Inch Nails' "Hurt".

The next person knows every word to Don McLean's "American Pie."
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Quote from: Ephemera on October 03, 2011, 08:39:41 AM
Actually yes, I much prefer  Jeff Buckley's 1994 version of Hallelujah to that of Leonard Cohen.  Also, Johnny Cash's 2002 version of Nine Inch Nails' "Hurt".

The next person knows every word to Don McLean's "American Pie."

Yes to both. Buckley's version is heartbreaking.

No to your guess.

The next person has faked knowing some song's lyrics at least once.

Ephemera

LOL all the time... especially when I'm in traffic and the radio is blaring and the guy in the next car is delicious....

Oh.

Yeah.

Um.

The next person has called in sick because it's Monday.

Stone

I've done it on a Friday.

the next person sometimes eats certain things and thinks dirty things.

Kazuume

lol yah who hasn't?

the next person is sick of politics and all the political leaders who talk out their butts.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

Me! I think politicians should wear lie detector tests when debating

The next person is drinking water.

Jeffrey

Is..

The next person is hoping for snow but will settle for rain

Kazuume

LOL you're so clairvoyant najlah.  Not going to happen here either of them.

the next person is very perceptive.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Stone

It never snows here! Rain is always welcome.

The next person once collected pebbles.

Kazuume

lol no

The next person has to be somewhere they don't want to be.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Ephemera

Still do collect pebbles and kaz you're too quick!  Yep don't wanna be here.

Next person is playing temporary hooky from work to check E msgs.

Story Tale

No.

The next person would love to be on Judge Judy with their ex.

Jeffrey

would love to sit on Judge Judy and quiet her down!

the next person thinks cocoa pebbles are brown rocks

Story Tale

Is that why it hurt when I had breakfast this morning!?!

The next person has been put of the country on vacation.

Jeffrey

The next person has been put of the country on vacation.

What???

Story Tale

Lol! :P

The next person has been *out* of the country on vacation! Give me a break, I'm on my phone. *pokes your belly*

Ephemera

Nope.

The next person has been bitten by chiggera.