I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbiddenfruit

i <3 Insanity because he has interesting things to say!

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Fruit cause she's cute :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

I <3 Insanity because....he doesn't use profanity?  ;P  (and because he takes my poking fun at him so well!  Ya know we lurve ya Darlin!)  ;P

Insanityenviesme

lol.. I <3 Cami cause she has such a wonderful way of expressing her luurve for me :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Iridescent Raven

I love Insanity because by looking at his avatar it tells me that for a second job he runs some sort of assassin business. 

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Raven cause she's psychic!!

Of course, I kill only non-living things.. please be advised!
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Insanity for his honesty.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Fruity for her love of Insanity :)
Moments of Sanity

Nico

I <3 Insanity just because! Mwuah!

boegiboe

I <3 Nicholas for being my mentor and first contact on E!

Belle33

I <3 Boegiboe even though he asks really hard questions.  *spanks*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

forbiddenfruit

I <3 belle for her gorgeous locks and her mouth-watering clevage

Belle33

I <3 forbiddenfruit for her excellent name :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Harley

I <3 Belle because she is an awesome friend and I feel I can trust her with anything.   

Anesa

I <3 Zil because today was the first day I've visited her Art thread, and think she has an awesome talent with paints!

forbiddenfruit

i <3 Camille because she is so good to her horseys!

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Fruity cause I love her horsey talk
-chuckles-
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

i <3 insanity because he enjoys my talks!
-grins-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Fruity cause she likes my nickname for her :)
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Insanity 'cuz he gives me nicknames :p

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Fruity cause she does a brilliant :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I <3 Insanity for his witty personality.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Sybl for her beautiful view of friendship
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I <3 Insanity for being sincere.

forbiddenfruit

i <3 Sybl.... becuase she is smokin'!  And I love her train of thoughts.....