1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Started by stormkitten, June 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Greg MD

Let me take you to lunch to celebrate! What are we celebrating? Well didn't your daughter tell you...she's pregnant!

Avi

Actually... I think that customer is more familiar with company policy than you.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Avis habilis

Hey, um ... is there anything in the employee handbook about nap breaks?

Greg MD

You remind me a lot of a famous actor. Steve Carrell. He plays Michael on the Office. Your management skills are much like his.

Soran

Skye

"Everyone will leave along with me if you don't do what we want!"
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Kurzyk

Are there any restrictions on what websites we can visit?

Greg MD

That's a lovely portrait of your family on your desk there. I swear I've seen your wife before...is she the model for the Sensually Yours sex toy store?

Lady Annabelle

*Yawns*

I'm sorry.  Don't mind me, but I think I am going to lay down for a little while.  I'll catch up with my client later.  Goodnight.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

LittleNekodemon

your a pain in the butt and as soon as i find a better job i am giving you my resignation
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

CWand

Sir? Isn't it illegal for me to let you steal company supplies?
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

HairyHeretic

"That outfit looks better on me."

Works best if the boss is of the opposite sex ;)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

CWand

"you have no idea how stupid that sounded, were did you learn to speak English?"
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Lady Annabelle

"I am sorry.  I didn't finish my project in time.  For punishment, can I have a spanking?"
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

LittleNekodemon

I am too stressed out i am take a vacation. And you can find a temp to handle your files for  a few days.
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

ShrowdedPoet

*said to one of the managers at work with a smile*  "you have a napolean complex.". He just pretended he didn't understand what I was talking about.

I'm short?  I'm average for a woman.  You are short!

Said to the same manager cause he called me short. 

How bout I come over there and kick you in the balls?

Again said to the same manager.  I really do abuse this man cause I hate his guts.  Don't know why he let's me get away with it cause he won't let anyone else. 

I'll do it when I feel like it. 

Never said this to any boss and likely never will. 

My husband tells his boss quite frequently to kiss his ass.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

sloc

Excremental backups? No, I don't think you mean those will help with our problem, but I am sure we can try some incremental ones. (my ex boss didnt have a sense of humor but he did like to use technical sounding terms a bit ...indiscriminately)
Minds, like parachutes, work best when open
- anonymous

Ons and Offs
Rabbit Hole

Autumn52

Where did you go to college, cause I think you need a refresher course or a refund or both.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Boss:  Do you think you could use all ten fingers?  It's what we're paying your for.

Me:  (Holding up my index fingers)  You pay me for these.  I donate the other eight.

TheLegionary

Rider of Wind

Go away, I do this much better than you even though you've been trying to do it right for years, now get out of my way.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Unbelievable. I have just received a magazine from my boss, in which it is suggested that people better dressed get higher pays. I wish I could tell him:

Why didn't you hire a dandy instead of me?

Shiri

"I'll show you the real way to run a business."