Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

So sorry, but nope...NOW it's in the proper hands. ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Your hands? Noooooo, silly little Dolly.. these hands!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh for Heaven's sake!  The win is now in MY hands where it belongs. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Ah but see, that 'MY', if pulled from you to me, is then my 'MY'.. so then it's these hands here that hold that lovely little win.
My, what a load.. but.. it is MY win. :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh my, my, my...how can a Vampire be so mistaken?  The win is mine clever one. :P

Mordred

Just as logic always prevails (or should.. hmm, I think).. a vampire is never, ever mistaken. Yeah, the rules that swirl and surround us may be bent a bit to accommodate such thoughts.. but looky, looky here.. I have the win, lovely human! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Though I have had more than my fair share of the spirits this lovely summer's eve, I do still have to wits about me to know that this win...is mine cheeky one. ;)

Mordred

*feels own cheeks.. wondering if they are again covered in blue, icy cold pale, or did he make a mess of his last hunt*

Phew.. cheeky, eh? Lady with the wits about you, despite the spirits that flow inside (along the other.. warm, crimson spirit that speaks it's own way).. you do be wrong in this manner. For I toss the win back and forth in me hands! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*giggles, watches the win being tossed between those paint covered hands, noting the little drops of blue now marring the golden hue.*

Ah, well let us settle this the old fashioned way shall we?

*Dashes forward, grabs the win and runs away, so fast none may keep up, and hides it someplace very safe.*

My win!

lenka

finds the win and simply takes it.

abandoneddolly

Skye

-Catches the dolly in a commercial labeled box, then steals the win-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

abandoneddolly

-breaks out of the box, and steals win-

Skye

-Freaks out a little and steals it back-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

abandoneddolly

Adammair

*declares that abandoneddollys are hazardous, and therefore, must be recalled. Packs dolly in a box, to be returned to the manufacturer, but not before taking the win from her hands.*

abandoneddolly

MNo not the manufacture. I said I would never go back there...he dose weird things to me. _ runs away, but not before getting the win-

Mordred

*quickly swipes win from Dolly's toybox.. but then slams it shut before she can get out.. sealing the lid with super-strength Silly Putty*
Ha! Get outta that, feisty doll!
*See Pillory*

Meghan

~flutters in on gossamer wings, swirls around the man's head, swooping down the gnab the win and leaves in a flurry of pixie dust~ I win!

Mordred

*casts out a little shadow-net.. capturing the winged beauty.. slipping the win from her hands.. before letting the net dissolve.. then pushing a dark swirl of air into those wings.. sending her far, far away.. but also thanking her for keeping my little precious safe*
*See Pillory*

Choucho

Sets off some fireworks and walks in through the smoke.
I'm back for the win
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Mordred

*sadly, Choucho also walked into a hole (formed by shadow), not being able to see in the smoke.. but no worries.. the win was saved from her clutches before she fell (only a few feet.. into a big pool of jello)..*
*See Pillory*

Adammair

lmao, Mordred!

*slipping out of the shadows behind Mordred, I quickly place a stake to his chest, over his heart, and demand, "The win, or your un-life!" Not waiting for a reply from the vampire, I snatch it from his hands, and run off to my secret hiding place*

Anesa

Remembers how to get to Adammair's secret hiding place (sheesh!  What woman here on E DOESN'T know where Adammair's secret hiding place is??  He takes all his women to his self-titled "Lurve Shack" to have a little "rendezvous" and then says "I'll call you, babe".  Pfft!  He never called! Oops, sorry....where was I?) Oh yes, the WIN! 

Sneaks into the "Lurve Shack" and finds Adammair still asleep (after another long night "rendezvousing", I'm sure!) and carefully slips the WIN from his fingers before quietly backing out the door.

So WINS!!!  ;P