News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksandr

I just woke up, so, erm... the blanket? XD That's just about it.
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

long blue nightgown and blue robe.. I like to be color coordinated  :)

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Belladonna

I am wearing a grey tank top and blue pants with a white stripe down the side. White socks are keeping my feet nice and warm.

Demoboy tom

*sobs* I am wearing my mcdonalds uniform.  Red button up shirt, black khaki pants.
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

My Ons and Offs

Duchess

mc donald????

cool

i wearing a black t-shirt

Sonia

Jeans and a t-shirt my daughter gave me for my birthday.  It says "world's goodest teecher" on it.  And it's true..I am.  LOL

Paradox

Crisply-ironed tan khakis, brown leather shoes, a knit brown leather belt, a deep red dress shirt, and a nice tie to match, plus my usual gold necklace under the shirt, slightly showing through on the neck.

(silk boxers and dress socks underneath!)

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mithlomwen

Black, green, red, and blue plaid flannel pajama pants and an over sized black T-shirt. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

A big brown fleece and black shorts. Slippers should be on for my feet are COLD! But they are in the other room and these very feet refuse to take me there. The fools!
*See Pillory*

Dreamweaver

black and red heart jammie pants and a t-shirt that my kids got me for christmas, it reads "It's funny how you think I'm listening to you."

Mithlomwen

Grey sweat shorts, white t-shirt and my fuzzy bunny slippers  (feet are FREEZING)
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Belladonna

As the winter weather is not being very kind right now, I am wearing a black Anaheim Ducks shirt, black sweats and socks in order to stay warm.

Thufir Hawat

Nothing. And I've got to choose whether to remain that way, or put something more appropriate for the winter temperatures.
Anyway, that's my last post before I go to sleep.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Paradox

My usual attire for hitting the weight benches at the gym:

-Black Sunrise Pizzeria t-shirt
-Comfortable old calvin klein denim
-Grey Nikes

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mordred

Black fleece-type shorts...
Dark blue short-sleeved button shirt.
*See Pillory*

Maeven

Black, low-rise, wide-leg trousers. The shirt is collarless, tailored cotton blouse with a pattern of white circles arranged on a black background that buttons down the front and belts at the waist.  The sleeves are elbow length and sort of outback inspired with little extra pieces of fabric that wrap around the cuff and button midway up the arm.  Shoes today are my favorites: 4-inch black patent leather heels (tapered but wide heels) with a quilted pattern of stitching along the side and metal grommets at some, but not all, of the vertices of the quilting. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

White exotic leaf pattern on brown, cap sleeve wrap top empire waist tunic blouse with a ribbon tie at the waist, embellished thereupon with wood and glass beads. A red lace-edge camisole top underneath to act as a modesty panel. Brown wide-leg trousers, green double strap round-toe heels with black ankle socks. Red-on-white toille bikini briefs with a lace edge; a match to the cotton camisole top. Hair is pulled back from the temples into a slim ponytail, twisted over itself to hand snug against the rest of my loosely curling hair.

I look pretty damn cute today, if I do say so myself.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aleksandr

I wouldn't mind seeing that, Bliss. :)

Grey sweatpants and NUTHIN' ELSE! :D!!!
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Bliss

Old green softball tee-shirt and blue jeans, black socks.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Quote from: Bliss on December 30, 2008, 10:02:44 AM
White exotic leaf pattern on brown, cap sleeve wrap top empire waist tunic blouse with a ribbon tie at the waist, embellished thereupon with wood and glass beads. A red lace-edge camisole top underneath to act as a modesty panel. Brown wide-leg trousers, green double strap round-toe heels with black ankle socks. Red-on-white toille bikini briefs with a lace edge; a match to the cotton camisole top. Hair is pulled back from the temples into a slim ponytail, twisted over itself to hand snug against the rest of my loosely curling hair.

I look pretty damn cute today, if I do say so myself.

Quote from: Bliss on January 01, 2009, 09:54:56 AM
Old green softball tee-shirt and blue jeans, black socks.

Given the disparity of length between these two posts, I'm thinking Bliss was a bit hungover after New Years and not in the mood for her usual paragraph-long descriptions.

The usual work uniform- maroon shirt, jeans, gray sneakers.

Bliss

Well if you prefer, I can fill it out as such:

Green softball teeshirt from high school summer league, old enough through many washings that it's soft and limp on the skin as only cotton fibers can be; it has white letters of my hometown across the front, my last name and number across the back, all cracking with age. The blue jeans are the only good pair I have right now, midway between blue and indigo, slightly faded in certain spots, with fraying at the too-long hems of the bootcut legs. My body has changed shape or side somehow since I got them, and it's too loose on the waist, requiring me to do a reverse Picard maneuver every time I stand up lest I lose them. The black socks are ankle-high and new, bought last week while visiting my parents, upon discovering I'd forgotten to pack any.

And for the record, I wasn't hung over.

:p

Now, TODAY:

A pale lavender cotton teeshirt, almost too casual for work except that it's a somewhat structured shape. Long A-Line grey skirt with a diagonal plaid pattern of mostly dark and light greys, shot through with pale blue. Black cotton ankle socks of the same sort worn yesterday, but clean, new for today. Worn with green round toe double-strap 4-inch high heels. Hair is pulled up into a low chignon, held with a black metal-free elastic.

Yes, I wear socks with heels sometimes. I make it work. :p
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TheRev

I've got on this totally awesome hat, one of the ones like Ralphie (sp?) wore in A Christmas Story. A plain white shirt, a pair of blue jeans with a white leather belt and ugly brown socks.

Stylish.

Malrunar

Black T-Shirt, jeans, matching green bra and panties  ;D Though, I think if there's anything worth mentioning, It's my Batman socks. Hell. Yeah.

Aether

Woot!  Trench coat (70's era), felt cap, jeans, t shirt, socks and some boxxers!

Maeven

A suit today, pinstripes again, pretty masculine shape to it actually but I've paired it with creme colored lace shirt that whispers of a negligee.

The real story is that I woke today with 'Shake Your Head Darlin'' hair. (Points if you know the reference.) It's getting a little longer than I usually wear it and I had it up in a ponytail last night so it retained this nice little bend that gives it more body than usual.  A little spritz and spray this morning and I was in business.  Add to that the fact that I have sun on my face and my lips still a little windburned and puffy-like from being in on the boat all weekend (commence jealousy now) and its an altogether good day.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule