News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dragon Age: Conflict

Started by TreyWalker, November 27, 2011, 05:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreyWalker

As lOng as katra doesn't mind there being two wardens the there is space for a warrior.

Zaer Darkwail

Altough I wonder how heck a alienage elf got hands on shield and sword or any mentoring to use them? In alienage it's strictly forbidden for elves have any weapons (at least carry them in public, daggers and bows are likely hidden in the place).

Anyways good we got the shield 'tank' type of warrior while my char remains the big brute with big sword.

Vergil1989

((Thank god for wiki lol.))

Andaran atish’an; Enter this place in peace. A formal elven greeting. Literally: "I dwell in this place, a place of peace." Serah Destiny Ascension.  Sorry, that was my rather weak attempt at a formal greeting into the game with the whole elven thrown in given your choice of race lol.  And Zaer, from what I can tell she mastered her sword and shield after she joined the Grey Wardens, but I do agree on the fact that most alienages have a thing against elves bearing weapons at all.  On the other hand, that doesn't stop rogues, thieves, and murderers among the city born elves to do it of course, but she's not any of the above.  Rather she was defending herself against them, which I cannot fault her a bit.  Anyway, I'll try to use that phrase from my Hawke should they meet again, showing her time among both the Dalish and the city born elves was well spent if that's cool of course.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Destiny Ascension

Haha, ma serannas, Vergil.

While its true most elves in the alienage wouldn't carry weapons, I think the subject is left rather undetailed for a reason. If there are murderers, for example, there must also be weapons. And lets not forget in Origins, you can get high level daggers from elves in the alienage following the quest there near the end of the game. ^_^

Point being, I doubt I was talking about a runed dragonbone sword(Though who knows, really :P), more likely a rusted, chipped and likely dull iron or red steel at max sword, and no shield, to note. I suppose I could have specified more deeply, but I was kind of tired and trying to get it done before I went to sleep. (Somehow this interest check eluded me until last night  ???)

Also, thank you Trey! Again, if the game has no open spots, thats fine!
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

TreyWalker

I'm going to message Katra and find out so you'll know if you're accepted soon.

TreyWalker

Katra Alexion

I am here and yes, I am interested  in being a Grey Warden.

TreyWalker

Okay, as long as everyone is cool with it, Katra and Destiny can both be Warden's. The two of you can decide if they know each other well or not.

Vergil1989

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on December 05, 2011, 02:49:41 PM
Haha, ma serannas, Vergil.

While its true most elves in the alienage wouldn't carry weapons, I think the subject is left rather undetailed for a reason. If there are murderers, for example, there must also be weapons. And lets not forget in Origins, you can get high level daggers from elves in the alienage following the quest there near the end of the game. ^_^

Point being, I doubt I was talking about a runed dragonbone sword(Though who knows, really :P), more likely a rusted, chipped and likely dull iron or red steel at max sword, and no shield, to note. I suppose I could have specified more deeply, but I was kind of tired and trying to get it done before I went to sleep. (Somehow this interest check eluded me until last night  ???)

Also, thank you Trey! Again, if the game has no open spots, thats fine!

Ah it's all good Destiny Ascension.  I can understand being tired and all.  Anyway, I thank you for the greeting in return good elf, and that we both go far in this whole affair.  And yeah, that's fine by me if Katra and Destiny go the Grey Warden route.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Katra Alexion

Picture: WIP

Character Name: Aria Ootori

Nationality: Formerly Tevinter, Minrathous.

Race: Human [Elven blooded]

Class: Rogue/Grey Warden

Specialization: Bard, Assassin

Talents from Talent Tree: Dual Weapon Mastery, Riposte, Cripple, Flurry, Whirlwind, Twin Strike, Find Vitals, Low Blow, Pinning Shot, Rapid Shot, Suppressing Fire, Master Stealth, Device Mastery, Mark of Death, Exploit Weakness, Lacerate, Feast of the Fallen, Song of Valor, Song of Courage.

Background: Aria was born and raised in the Tevinter Imperium, the product of a slave and a Magister. From an early age her Magister father had her trained to be the ideal assassin, and bodyguard; able to strike from the shadows and infiltrate any circle to eliminate his foes. She was also educated in the use of poisons and herbs along with the art of song and dance which combined with her uncanny beauty afforded to her by her mixed heritage made her quiet the femme-fatale. And though she is unable to wield magic herself Aria is quiet versed in arcane and historical knowledge from being her father’s silent shadow for so long. For many years she served her father and her house dutifully as the price for failure was not something she wished to ever endure again if she could help it. Often would her Master travel outside the Imperium lands to oversee many of his vested interests, both arcane and illicit. One such journey brought them to the shores of Fereldan where her father involved himself with Loghain and Rendon Howe; it was through the latter with Loghain support that her Master had set up a slave ring in the Denerim Alienage under the guise of an quarantine to deal with a epidemic. Something told Aria that this was going to be more trouble than what it’s worth, Fereldan wasn’t Minrathous – here a Magister’s words wasn’t worth the air their spoken. However, in return for acquiring the elves without unwanted interference from the local outside the Alienage Loghain would receive a generous sum for each batch they shipped out to fund his brewing civil war and darkspawn problem.

Aria’s prediction was proven right when infamous Grey Warden crossed their paths. Aria tried to convince her father to leave but the Magister dismissed her concerns as frivolous, Loghain would deal with the Wardens and they would continue to bleed the Alienage of its inhabitants until there wasn’t a single elf left. The Magister's own arrogance and greed proved to be a costly mistake. Present for the upcoming Landsmeet, the Grey Warden - Kileena Tabris, caught wind of the happenings going on in the Alienage and came down on the slave ring with a fury not unlike Andraste coming down on the Tevinter Imperium. Aria fought to the best of her abilities but the Warden was just as quick and skilled as she but fueled with a righteous purpose while Aria just hollowed fought to fulfill her purpose. In the end the Magister was slain and the elves that hadn’t already been sent underway were freed.  Aria herself managed to survive her encounter with the Warden, in exchange for her freedom she would have to give witness against Loghain at the Landsmeet. Given the alternative Aria had little choice but to agree. The Landsmeet ended with Loghain’s execution and Alister ascension to the throne.

Her curiosity piqued about the Warden, Aria was convinced to stay on and help in the fight against the invading Darkspawn. It was brutal, bloody battle for survival but in the end the Archdemon was slain and Denerim was still mostly standing. Aria succumbed to her injuries, the wounds infected by the Darkspawn blood that had managed to enter her system. The only way to save her was for her to undergo the Joining and convert completely over to being a Grey Warden even through the chances of her dying either from the taint or the Joining were equal she willingly took the chance, at least this time she would be serving a better cause than the one before. She survived, becoming one of the first to be converted in the days following the Arch-demon demise.

Once she was well enough Aria traveled to Amaranthine with the others to set up the new base for the Fereldan branch of the Grey Wardens. In the time that followed Aria devoted herself wholly to the cause, working her way up through the ranks. In light of the Warden-Commander’s strange disappearance Aria, being one of the few that could be spared, has taken to traveling trying to find any word of her erstwhile leader. Her journies have lead her to Starkhaven which is preparing for the upcoming Tourney.

Gear: The Phoenix Battle-maiden Armor, the Matriarch dual blades and the Matriarch’s Long Eye with enchanted arrows for every element.

Personality: Aria has a rather ambiguous outlook on life and people in general. On the surface she is amicable and quick witted if a little bloodthirsty, sly and manipulative with a side of wicked sense of humor and a sensuality that can’t be denied. She rarely lets people close on a personal level as her trust is something hard to come by but once it is earned she is loyal to the end. Before being taken in by the Grey Wardens Aria had something a cavalier attitude that had slowly changed for the better the longer she was around the order, the Warden-Commander in particular though she is a girl that still in enjoys a good time wherever it may be had.

Sexual Orientation: Straight with some bi tendencies

I am still working out her skills. But on the matter with Destiny - I have no problem with them knowing each other. Hell, Aria likely knew Anders when he was in the Grey Wardens.

Edit: I have cleared up a few grammatical errors in Aria's back ground and have added her skills.

Carlissa

Finally got him up. now that I think about it, this is my first male character... like, ever.

I hope this is okay, considering that some of his Talents are above what a level 8 are allowed to have... And I skipped a lot of abilities in the talent trees...

---

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Picture:
Character Name: Aerandir, also known as the “Masked Hunter”
Nationality: The forests of the south-east side of Fereldon.
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Specialization: Ranger and Duelist
Talents from Talent Tree: Deadly Strike, Lethality, Evasion, Stealth, Combat Stealth, Summon Bear, Master Ranger, Dual Weapon Training, Dual Weapon Finesse, Dual Weapon Expert, Dual Weapon Master, Dual Weapon Sweep, Flurry, Momentum, Riposte, Dueling, Upset Balance, Flicker
Background: Aerandir belongs to a long-deceased Dalish clan that resided in the middle of the Brecilian Forest. Known as the Cerablie clan, the elves that lived in the clan had a reputation for being extremely skilled rogues, and boasted talents in both direct and assassination types of combat. Aerandir’s family was no exception. Both of his parents were skilled fighters, one specializing in assassination and duelist arts, while the other specializing in the ranger arts. Being the youngest of three children, Aerandir gained a lot of advice and training from his parents and older sisters, and was given all of the materials he needed to become a great hunter. Despite this fact, Aerandir was fairly weak and untalented elf even for his age, and struggled greatly to awaken his hidden potential.

Although he worked hard to become a hunter like his parents, Aerandir never had the chance to serve his clan as a hunter. When Aerandir was only a year away from becoming a hunter-apprentice, his clan was attacked by part of the Darkspawn Horde. While his clan fought valiantly, the outcome of the battle was clear from the start: there were just too many Darkspawn for a victory to be possible. Aerandir and his sisters were forced to run away from the battle under the orders of his father, so that they could seek help from another clan. But this was just an excuse for the kids to run away to safety, for when the battle was long finished the siblings never returned to their home (under the guidance of the eldest sister, who understood the situation).

Not knowing the forest as much as they hoped, Aerandir and his sisters wandered around the forest for days, knowing not where the other Dalish Clans were located. They eventually stumbled upon an old hermit who, despite his clumsy and senile appearance, used to be a powerful assassin that served under King Maric Theirin. Not long after their encounter, the old hermit decides to take the three Dalish elves under his wing and complete their training.

Aerandir and his siblings were then trained by the old hermit, learning the arts of human-style assassination and fighting. By combining both their Dalish training and the human training provided by the hermit, the three Dalish children developed a unique fighting style that utilized speed, stealth, and technique. As years passed the children trained, and even Aerandir began to show promising results. He flourished under the old hermit’s teachings, and with unstoppable drive he became an assassin worthy of respect.

Eventually, the three Dalish children learned all that they could from the old hermit, and decided to leave his protection once they were old enough. The three siblings decided to go their separate ways, and Aerandir decided to head north to Denerim. Donning a green hood and a wooden mask, he searched for freelance work, advertising himself as a talented assassin and mercenary. He eventually found himself under partial employment with the Blackstone Irregulars, and found good money in taking on their most difficult jobs. While not officially part of the Irregulars, he gained a strong reputation among its members and became known as the “Masked Hunter” among his peers. He became so popular that he was enlisted as a temporary bodyguard for Raelnor Hawkwind, the leader of the Irregulars. Aerandir foiled multiple assassination attempts on Raelnor’s life, including one plotted by Hawkwind’s son Taoran.

While working under the Blackstone Irregulars, Aerandir found himself in multiple conflicts with the Crows of Antiva, who at the time were gaining power in Fereldon. Because some of the assassination attempts on Raelnor’s life were executed by the Crows, Aerandir found himself killing many of the Crow’s assassins. This caused Aerandir to form a reputation in the Crows as well, but it was not as… positive as his reputation with the Irregulars was. It wasn’t long until assassination attempts were made on Aerandir’s life, which caused him to leave the Blackstone Irregulars.

Now that the Crows wanted him dead, Aerandir decided to leave Denerim and venture out to the Korcari Wilds, where he would not only hide from the Crows, but also train himself and perfect his assassin and ranger techniques. Even though he took great care to cover his tracks wherever he went, the Crows’ skilled hunters proved more than a match for Aerandir’s stealth. But where he lacked in stealth he made up for his fighting prowess and taking advantage of his surroundings. Aerandir had two advantages over the Crow assassins; he had superior combat skills as well as the “gift” of the Korcari Wilds. In other words, when The Wilds’ creatures did not kill of the assassins, Aerandir would finish them off instead.

Aerandir had proven to be a worthy opponent for the Crows. The Crows had no choice to send some of their best hunters to take on the task of killing the Masked Hunter. They gave the assignment to the “Dark Crow Sisters”, two specially trained rogue elf girls. The older of the two, named Gladriel, was a veteran rogue who trained herself in the ways of the Shadow, and had fighting skills that matched Aerandir’s. The younger sister, named Inwe, was a special rogue/mage mix, who was trained by an apostate mage in the ways of magic and her older sister in the ways of the assassin. The two Crows hunted Aerandir down in the Wilds and relentlessly attacked him. While Aerandir held his own against the two elf sisters, he knew that he was unable to ultimately defeat them both…

Aerandir fled the Kocari Wilds, but the Crow Sisters were never too far behind him. He first traveled to his homeland in the Brecilian Forest, but quickly traveled back to Denerim in fear that the Sisters would discover about his sisters. But even in Denerim Aerandir found little protection from the two assassins, and was forced to move again. Aerandir encountered them many times in his travels, all of which ended with Aerandir barely escaping with his life.

Realizing that their straight forward approach was not going to work, the Sisters decided to attack Aerandir in a different way: by attacking his loved ones. The Sisters discovered that Aerandir did indeed have two sisters, one which lived in the Free Marches. They informed the Crows in Thedas about Aerandir’s sister, and instructed them to capture her so they can use her as leverage against Aerandir.

By this time however, Inwe had started to develop feelings towards Aerandir. When she heard of the Crows plan to capture his sister, she decided to leak their plan to him. Venturing out by herself, she tracked down Aerandir and told him that his sister was in danger. She told him that if he wanted to protect her, he must go to the Free Marches where she lived. Although Aerandir did not believe her at first, Inwe told him that her intentions were sincere and did not want to see an innocent life get hurt (which was also hard to believe, since most Crows really didn’t care who they hurt). Aerandir reluctantly thanked her for her help, and headed off to Thedas.
Gear: Twin Daggers: Blood Drake (Right) and Bleeding Dragon (Left). Custom assassin robes, enchanted to provide protection against attacks. Wooden mask, which he never takes off.
Personality: For the most part, Aerandir is quiet and cool-headed, and is somewhat of a loner. While he is loyal to his allies and isn’t one to betray the group for selfish reasons, he isn’t that experienced when it comes to putting his complete trust in someone. He doesn’t mind working with other people despite this fact, and can function quite well in a group as long as they are fighting for the right reasons. He is also very mysterious, because he rarely talks about himself and never takes his wooden mask off.
Sexual Orientation: Straight, although not very interested in romance.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

TreyWalker

Carlissa, sorry it took so long but you are accepted.

Katra Alexion

Sorry for the delay, things have gotten a bit busy in my house. I will have a post up tonight after I get back from the store.

AngelicBlade

Destiny Ascension

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character Name: Kileena Tabris

Nationality: Fereldan

Race: Elf

Class: Warrior

Specialization: Champion and Guardian

Talents from Talent Tree: Powerful, Threaten, Bravery, Shield Bash, Assault, Shield Defence, Warcry, Rally, Motivate, Superiority, Guardians Shield, Fortifying Presence, Master Guardian, Aura of the Stalwart Defender, Melee Archer, Master Archer, Accuracy, Critical Shot, Crippling Shot.

Background: Born in the cramped, densely populated alienage of Denerim, Kileena never knew really her mother, and was raised almost exclusive by her father, when her mother died while she was quite young. She had two cousins and a family within the alienage where she lived, and that was more than enough for her. Growing up, she cherished above everything else in her life those around her, particularly her family, but in the alienage all elves were family, and had to stay close together. Kileena was young enough to be brash and reckless enough to sneak in and out of the alienage at night, but not naive enough to think she could do crime and get away with it. She took to using weapons and training, quite frequently, much to her fathers distress. But like her mother, Kileena refused to leave herself unarmed while criminals stalked the alienage streets nightly, and murders and robberies were frighteningly common. Kileena grew closest with her cousin, Shianni, as the two held similar opinions on not staying quiet while the alienage collapsed around them. Still, Kileena loved her father, and when he found someone for her to marry, she agreed, if reluctantly. She had never met this man, but trusted her father, and even felt a sense of eager anxiety in meeting her future husband. Come the day of her wedding, however, things did not go as she wanted.

Early in the day, her anxiety running high after having just met her fiance, Kileena and Soris, her cousin, encountered a well armed human loitering in the alienage. The two elves confronted him, distrustful of a human in the alienage, especially today. It was soon revealed by Valendrian, the alienage hahren, or elder, that this human was a Grey Warden named Duncan, here for recruits. Though she knew little of the Grey Wardens, she knew enough to know this man wasn't a threat, and quickly apologized. Later, another human man came into the alienage and made a scene, which was quickly stopped when her cousin Shianni struck the man over the head. It was then revealed the man was the son of the Arl of Denerim, Vaughan. Though the humans left, everyone knew something bad would happen as a result, still the day proceeded. Later the same day, as the wedding ceremony was underway, Vaughan returned, this time with more men, and attempted to take the female members of the wedding party, some of the men knocking Kileena unconscious before she could react, and taking them all to the Arl of Derenim's estate. She awoke several hours later, locked in a room with the other elves, and quietly pondered her fate, and planned to escape. But that was not necessary, as Soris burst into the room where she was being held, Kileena cornered by ill intentioned guards, and threw her a sword. The two fought their way through the Arl's guards, encountering her slain fiance, Nelaros. She hadn't known him well, but it pained her to know he died trying to save her, but she had to continue, Shianni had been taken.

Kileena and Soris fought their way to Vaughan's room, where they encountered Vaughan and several of his friends surrounding Shianni. Fueled by rage, Kileena silenced Vaughan with a swing of her sword and quickly killed the other two men just as easily. She and Soris took Shianni and the other survivors out of the Arl's estate, but by then, word had reached the city guard that something had happened, and almost as soon as they arrived, the elves were interrupted by guards. Fearing for her family, and knowing what she must do, Kileena quickly took the blame for the entire thing, though the guards were scarce willing to believe an elven woman could kill so many, the fact she was covered with blood convinced them enough. It was then that Duncan, the Grey Warden, stepped forward to conscript Kileena into the Grey Wardens. Though hesitant to leave her family, Kileena was immediately aware that her fate laid with Duncan or in a dark cell, likely until the Arl took retribution on her for her actions. She accompanied Duncan, willingly, to the ancient human fortress of Ostagar, in order to meet the growing Blight stirring in the Kokari Wilds.

Arriving at Ostagar along with Duncan, Kileena met the King of Ferelden, Cailan Therin, and many others who had come to Ostagar to fight the darkspawn. She had never really heard of the darkspawn except in passing tales, but seeing all these shems at Ostagar and so few elves made her uneasy. She wanted to flock to her own kind, maybe she'd see someone she knew, but her duties as a Grey Warden recruit demanded her attention. She explored the camp, as well as sought out other recruits, and another Grey Warden, Alistair. Together with the other recruits, Kileena met Duncan back at his tent near the center of camp and immediately set out to venture through the Kokari Wilds in search of ancient Warden documents, as well as the tainted blood of the darkspawn, which was somehow related to a secret ritual required before she joined the Wardens. It was in the wilds that she and her party met Morrigan, aparently a witch living in the wilds, along with her mother. This clearly topped the strangest moment in the elf's life, though she progressed through the ordeal easily enough. That night they returned to Ostagar with the blood and documents, and set about to this ritual. Finding out she had to drink the blood of those twisted creatures, which she was certain were to haunt her dreams for many nights to come, was hard enough. But seeing one recruit, Daveth, die after drinking the tainted blood, and the other recruit killed for refusing, Kileena had a sudden feeling the Wardens were as bad as the alienage, worse, without her family.

Still, where others died, Kileena survived and later, fought in the battle that night. Along with Alistair, she fought her way through a large number of darkspawn in order to light a signal fire for reserves waiting to join the fight. But those reserves never attacked, for reasons they would not discover until later, and despite their best attempts the tower was overrun by darkspawn shortly thereafter. The battle for Ostagar was similarly broken, and most of the army destroyed, though Kileena and her fellow Warden Alistair survived with the help of Flemeth, the Witch of the Wilds. She awoke days later, having been wounded in the battle and nursed back to health. It soon became obviously that Teyrn Loghain, a supposed ally of the king, had betrayed and abandoned the king during the battle, leaving all those left behind to their fate. Though she was loathe to feel pity for humans, knowing almost the entire army had perished wrought Kileena with a deep sadness and urge for revenge, on both this human Loghain and the darkspawn as well. Setting out from the wilds with Morrigan as their guide, and meeting a mabari war dog she had helped before the battle, the party set out for the human village of Lothering, while Kileena was more eager to seek out the Dalish elves who were rumored to dwell in the Brecilian Forest. While in Lothering, however, Kileena encountered many who needed her help, and some who wanted to join her, including a chantry sister named Leliana. Though not a particularly devout believer in the Maker, Kileena was impressed by how well the sister fought, and besides, she was eager to find someone else to talk to, with Alistair quiet and sullen since they had left the wilds, and Morrigan always having a dreary and depressing outlook on everything. The mabari, which she'd named Falon, elven for friend, was a remarkable and disturbingly attentive companion to talk to. While in Lothering, Kileena also found a locked up qunari warrior named Sten, whom she rescued from his captivity and took him with her.

She first went to Circle Tower of Ferelen, where she recruited a senior enchanter of the tower, Wynne, and assisted the mages and templars there in ridding the tower of demons and abominations, and ended up using the ancient documents, which were treaties compelling various races and factions of Ferelden to aid the Wardens during a Blight, to convince the surviving mages of the tower to join her, when the time came. From there, she travelled to Orzammar, seat of the dwarves who dwelled under the Frostback Mountains. There, she recruited a dwarven warrior named Oghren, and set about putting the deceased kings advisor, Harrowmont, on the throne of Orzammar. After leaving Orzammar, Kileena travelled to Redcliff, a human city. The Arl there was a friend of Alistair, who consequently revealed himself to be the heir to the Therin throne, son of King Maric. Redcliff, however, was under siege from the undead, and through a hard night of fighting, Kileena and her party managed to defend the village before moving into the castle. With the help of the mages from the tower, Kileena and her party defeated the demon that had plagued the city and village. But their troubles did not end there, as the Arl had taken ill long before the undead had first appeared. Under guide from Isolde, wife of the Arl, Kileena and her party sought out the ashes of Andraste, prophet and wife of the Maker, and the woman who had thrown down the Tevinter Imperium and died for it. Fighting their way through dozens of zealots and even a dragon, Kileena recovered a pinch of the ashes for her cause, and returned to the Arl of Redcliff. The ashes cured the arl, and immediately they set about to dealing with their final obstacle before the Archdemon; Loghain. Kileena finally managed to travel to the Brecilian Forest, where she encountered the Dalish elves, who like everyone else in Ferelden it seemed, had problems of their own to deal with. She assisted the elves in dealing with the werewolves which had attacked them, though not necessarily in the way she had first intended, as Zathrian, the keeper of the Dalish clan, had put a curse on them, and his willing death ended the curse forever.

After all of this, Kileena found herself changed, but more focused then ever. She had fall in love with the bard, Leliana, and even recruited an assassin who had tried to kill her, Zevran. With her entire party in tow, Kileena travelled 'home' to Denerim with Arl Eamon, to confront Loghain and his supporters directly. She could feel the Blight growing beyond southern Ferelden, and darkspawn patrols and parties were common as far north as the Hafter River. She knew they would strike out, west, north or east it mattered not, but a united Ferelden might stand, and a divided one would fall. But Loghain was firmly in power, and only one method existed to oust him from power; a Landsmeet. With every lord in Ferelden coming to Denerim, Kileena set out to collect evidence against Loghain, and to hamper his actions throughout the city. She rescued the queen, and was sent to prison in thanks, though she and Alistair broke out easily enough. After, she returned to the aligenage, reuinted with her friends and family, and saved many elves from Tevinter slavers operating with the saction of Loghain, though she was too late for Valendrian. Angry and driven, Kileena rallied all her supporters to challenge Loghain at the Landsmeet. Though her evidence was substantial, and most of the nobles at the Landsmeet supported her cause, Loghain refused to yield. The option was given for single combat to decide the outcome, and Kileena was more than eager to fight him, given what he had allowed done to her people in the alienage. Through skill or him underestimating her, Kileena won decisively against Loghain, and summarily moved to execute him, though Riordan, another Grey Warden, stayed her hand. Instead of killing him for his crimes, as much as she wanted to, Kileena allowed Loghain to join the Wardens, and convinced Alistair to wed Anora, wife of King Cailan, and take the throne together.
Mere weeks passed before the horde beset the city of Denerim, and all the forces available to Kileena were summoned to the city. Through brutal fighting, Kileena broke through the darkspawn in the city, and met the Archdemon itself atop Fort Drakon, and slew the dragon in combat. She would have perished, if not for a ritual undertaken between Morrigan and Loghain before the battle.

Recognized a hero by Wardens and all in Ferelden alike, Kileena took up the mantle of Warden Commander of Ferelden, and set to rebuilding the order at Vigil's Keep, in Amaranthine, an arling in northern Ferelden. There, she rebuilt the order, recruited new wardens. The darkspawn, however, were still present, enough so to attack the city of Amaranthine. Kileena defended the city, though Vigil's Keep was attacked, the fortress held out. In response to the attacks, Kileena set out to defeat the remaining darkspawn and defeated an intelligent darkspawn calling himself the Architect, as well as a broodmother referred to as the Mother. Following, Kileena fell out of public life, travelling to an abandoned thaig called Amgarrak, and even tracking down Morrigan, before disappearing all together.

Gear: Dragonbone Warden Longsword. Warden Tower Shield. Dalish Longbow. Regalia of Weisshaupt, without helm.

Personality: Dutiful, brave, fierce, curious, compassionate for elves especially, but she does not wish to see humans harmed, distrustful of most humans, loyal only to the Wardens.\

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Right so after conversing with Trey, I thought hey, we got the Champion of Kirkwall, why not have the Hero of Ferelden show up too! :D
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

gwyn

Heyy! I was originally planning on playing a mage, but I see there are already a few mages n the game.

What about me playing a character that doesn't battle? I'd like to maybe play the daughter of a noble, or such, who somehow gets roped into this games "adventure". I don't know what you think about that...

in the shadow of the moon, she danced in the starlight, whispering a haunting tune to the night. . .

My ons and offs...come play with me... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23079.msg902313#msg902313

TreyWalker

I think that's actually quiete a good idea. So I'm happy for that to happen. Just not 100% sure how you'd be roped into the adventure.

gwyn

Trey.

Just sent you a pm with a vague idea....let me know if we can work something out!
in the shadow of the moon, she danced in the starlight, whispering a haunting tune to the night. . .

My ons and offs...come play with me... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23079.msg902313#msg902313