Looking for a small group to RP with

Started by Twix, December 24, 2010, 09:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twix

I'm looking for a small group of about 4 people (perferably 2 girls and 2 boys) to start an RP with. I like realistic RP's and I was thinking about starting one about a young teenage couple who decide to run away and go cross country together with nothing but a beat up car and each other. Along the way they meet the other couple.
I'm open to other suggestions as well.
If anyone is interested please post here so we can talk more :)
-I'm perfectly flawed. I'm perfectly imcomplete. Like cracks in the glass...and faded photographs.
I'm perfectly flawed, perfectly incomplete. A work in progress, my imperfections keep me unique. -

Kairi

I would love to join I'm female and if you'll have me I'd be glad :) let me know, thank you!
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

reba71997

Kairi

okay maybe we should re post a request saying that u and I are looking for two male role players with pg 13 romance maybe?

reba71997

Kairi

ya the more the merrier :) I just love to role play its my addiction! :D

reba71997

Twix

Yay I'm so glad to see some replies :) I think we can work with three females and three males :)
What kind of role playing styles do you guys have? Do you have any samples you can post?
-I'm perfectly flawed. I'm perfectly imcomplete. Like cracks in the glass...and faded photographs.
I'm perfectly flawed, perfectly incomplete. A work in progress, my imperfections keep me unique. -

Nerdychic447

Kyp

Hey there, I am interested and I'll play as a male as it looks like you have yet to have one; and to think I was gonna be late.

Apraxia

Looks like a full party. I will gladly be a spectator to see said roleplay shenanigans.

-busts out some popcorn-

Kairi

well seeing as we have one male and three females I'll go to being a male and then we have our 2 males 2 females :) sound good every one?