Bride of the Sword [M for F]

Started by Rhynarion, July 22, 2023, 05:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhynarion

So having recently watched a playthrough of Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath, I was struck by the open adoration between Shao Kahn and Sindel seen here. Particularly this section here. It is crazy to me that the villains of the story have the best and most loving relationship dynamic, and I'd love to give that my own spin with a pair of OCs.

For my part, I'd be bringing forth Seireadan, the God of War, or Shardin in the common tongue. He is the God of existence asserted through bloodshed, and has bound himself to the concept of war through his sword - in a manner not unlike the One Ring of old. At his best, he is a stern ruler and a deeply passionate man when it comes to his wife. At his worst, he is a tyrant who seeks to 'sharpen' himself as the universe winnows towards a last battle at the end of days to establish the 'Last True Shape'. All who swear to live by the Sword and pay tribute and fealty to him are well rewarded, but those who rise up to try and drive back his shadow are ground underfoot.

I have no strong compulsion on what my partner brings to the table, but this may give some inspiration, with Sindel explaining how she came to become married to and fall for Shao Kahn. I do have a preference for classical beauties, with long hair and womanly figure, but I think that it is best to give my potential partner enough freedom to bring something truly unique to the table.

Please PM me about taking up this plot. I am happy to play over threads, google drive, or discord.

Rhynarion